NOIRtist. //

Lightbulb Looking to start a new service for you all.

It's a project I've been working on for years, but with limited attention due to other priorities. However, I've kept it alive and slowly worked on it bit by bit. I'm trying to gauge whether or not to keep it alive and to continue moving forward with it, I'll let you decide.

It's an online auto directory, designed for users to locate and rate their local and national auto service suppliers. Such as mechanics, speed shops, detailers, retailers, and more. It would also sport a full events calendar, classifieds section, articles by you and the experts, and great coupon discounts for participating vendors. The idea came when I couldn't easily find a reputable shop after moving to S. FL years ago, a site like this would have helped a great deal!

Currently, you'll see the site has little content. This is the general framework for the site should I decide to move forward. All of its most basic functions are entirely free to use. Posting in all areas is free as well, and upgraded listings start as low as $9.99/mo.

What do you all think? Would you use this? I'm about ready to pull the plug, should I reconsider? I may have to take it down for a short while either way due to finances, but I have a 60-day window to bring er' back from the dead. Comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Santino. //
    Last edited by ntimid8r; 09-16-2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Removed link. Need to be a sponsor promoting a website.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I clicked like 10 times but nothing happened.

Custom
    2002 LS1

keep doing it. You will help out alot of new people getting into the mod game. Good luck.

NOIRtist. //
    Link fixed. Sorry about that.

35th, thanks I feel so too. I'm hoping for more positive feedback like that.

Thread Information