Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

looking for some opinions

Just looking for some good opinions:

Currently I am married to a once cool girl. Over the past 1 1/2 years I have kinda grown to just dislike her. I just get mad when ever I am around her. I want to end it but feel bad as she has no family in the area (she is from overseas) and she has no where to go. Life has kinda grown complacent with her adn I have just kinda grown to put up with her and her shit and have grown to live almost as if I was on my own -cook, clean, etc on my own.

To make matters worse, I met a great girl that i totally connected with and I think she felt the same way. I told her I was in a relationship that was going to end soon. We have had a great time over the past 2 weeks, she is just as athletic and outdoorsy as I am, and just recently she found out I was married. She is pissed and understandably.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can dig myself outta this one????

Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Hmm... that's a tough one!

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Either try to make changes with the one you have or get divorced. As long as you don't have any kids....it's not too rough. Just my .02

BLUE
    02 TRANS AM

Life is too short to be unhappy. Good luck bro.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Mail order bride FTL.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

You need to tell the wife the truth. How you feel about her, maybe you can work it out , take her camping.you need to cut the ties with the misstress if you want this to work. I'm no Doctor phil but you made a vow, for better or for worse. Or you could take her to spaz's party and leave her.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Wise old man say: Never marry for pussy alone.

Catfish for Breakfast Bobby97SS's Avatar

white
    97 SS

Send pics, maybe I'll take her off your hands.
    PS Your a dumbass. Married and having an affair and appearantly you lied to her too or at least hid the truth. I hope your soon to be ex takes you to the cleaners.
    Last edited by Bobby97SS; 06-30-2008 at 02:34 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Divorce. The feeling never comes back. It either stays or once it's gone it is gone.

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyprofessor View Post
    Just looking for some good opinions:

Currently I am married to a once cool girl. Over the past 1 1/2 years I have kinda grown to just dislike her. I just get mad when ever I am around her. I want to end it but feel bad as she has no family in the area (she is from overseas) and she has no where to go. Life has kinda grown complacent with her adn I have just kinda grown to put up with her and her shit and have grown to live almost as if I was on my own -cook, clean, etc on my own.

To make matters worse, I met a great girl that i totally connected with and I think she felt the same way. I told her I was in a relationship that was going to end soon. We have had a great time over the past 2 weeks, she is just as athletic and outdoorsy as I am, and just recently she found out I was married. She is pissed and understandably.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can dig myself outta this one????
    I suggest go to Marriage councelor, the grass is not always greener on the other side. The "other" Woman will tun to be worse than the 1st...TRUST ME...go seek professional help and do everything you can to work it out. If that doesn't work then you will have NO regrets and you can say You put forth an HONEST effort.
    Dr Phil

Just a comment.....I did nothing sexual with the other girl. I couldn't. We just hung out and went biking, paint balling, raquet ball and outdoorsy crap which my wife won't do. (Camping idea sounds good to me, but it is tooooo hot for the wife)

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

You should really just sit down and have a long talk with her and see if she feels the same way .. If the 2 of you dont talk , things will only get worse ...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    I suggest go to Marriage councelor, the grass is not always greener on the other side. The "other" Woman will tun to be worse than the 1st...TRUST ME...go seek professional help and do everything you can to work it out. If that doesn't work then you will have NO regrets and you can say You put forth an HONEST effort.
    Dr Phil
    Click for full size
    I'm quite frankly amazed at you Brad. You actually sound like you cared for a moment.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Another woman in the matter will only complicate your decision making even more. Get straight to it with your wife and take care of that first. If it doesn't work, then so be it. But pussy can make a man make stupid decisions.

In all reality, pussy pretty much is a man's best and worst friend

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Pussy aint shit but lips and clits.

Divorce her, and start dating around man. If you are miserable. You are miserable. You said that you jus dont even like being around her, thats not the same as you liking her but her hair at the bottom of the bathtub getting on your nerves. You guys could work something like that out lol If you just loathe someone it wont go away. Shes a woman, someone will very easily take your place. Trust me. Just dont go out and get remarried to the first chick that makes your toes curl. my 2 cents

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Perfect example why you don't get married if you're not ready...I vote for never but that's just me. You found a new piece of ass you want and your wife is holding you back...that's why you're always irritated/mad at her.

One other thing that may help your opinions....
    existing woman: married for 4 years had no idea what a fourth gen is.....
    new girl: knew the years of the camaro generations 1st through 4th

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Change the avatar wow.

you're the first to notice the gay ass avatar.....LOL

red
    2000 Formula

You probably got married because you love her. Well, after time the things you were attracted to become the things that bother you. It just happens. You see, after a while, when the "in love" feeling wears off you have 3 options. One, you get divorced, two, you live miserably the rest of your life and three, you learn how to work your way through your problems and learn how to "love her" instead of being "in love" with her. You decide to love her, love is a decision, not a feeling. Treat her like you did when you were dating and things will get better. Do not expect her to make you happy. Most of us guys stop dating our wives when we get married. What's next! Check that off the list. We need to keep dating them. Next time you do not want to do something for her, ask yourself, "if I were dating her, would I do it?" Most of the time the answer would be, yes. So do it and see what happens. You will not change her, you can only change yourself. It you want to be happy. Go get counceling like mentioned above and try to stay married. There is a higher percentage of Happy People who worked out their problems, than those who got divorced. Getting a divorce only leads to a new set of problems and bad feelings. Ask God for some help too. After all he made you and your wife. Look for some good aftermarket parts (counceling and prayer) and you will be better than factory! I know from experience. I love my wife now, I am not in love with her. Our marriage is better than ever. Not perfect, just better than expected. I do not expect her to be perfect anymore either. Talk it out! It is worth it. We have been married for 15 years now. About 9 years ago she wanted a divorce. We worked through our problems and now we are best friends again. It was hard times, but they made our marriage better and stronger! Peace to you and your wife. Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information