Thread: Local shooting

Awaiting Activation

Local shooting

earlier this week at a local pharmacy,2 guys(1 a 16 year old) attempted to robb at gunpoint this pharmacy,one of the pharmacist who is a vet proceeded to pull out a taurus 380 and while under fire manages to head shoot the 16 year old. the next day a crowd outside had gathered and were calling the guy rascist.can you believe that?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

yes i can believe that, and thats awesome and justice prevailed that day.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Well yes I believe that.....everyone knows you're only allowed to kill white guys that try to rob & kill you.

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

a local town here about 2 weeks ago 2 cops were in high speed pursuit of a black guy. they chased him and wrestled with him a bit to get him down and he ended up dying. the guy has 2 previous convictions of evading arrest. so his mom, before an autopsy is released, stirs shit up and says that 2 lil white cops beat and killed her 6'5" son. the black panthers come down there and protest in the streets and one runs his mouth off about if another black man is killed there then they will burn this town down!!! all this before they have any proof of what really happened. so the autopsy just came out 2 or 3 days ago and it was found this guy died from a pcp overdose. now the mom and her little panthers won't apologize to the town or the police and are just pouting like little fucking kids. i don't hate black people, but i wish a lot of them would get with the real world and quit blaming the evil white man for all their troubles. there are plenty of black families who are successful and actually worked like the rest of us to get what they have

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

We're all just over evolved monkeys...black,white or any other color.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Fucking right.
    Taurus 38s are bad ass.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95 View Post
    a local town here about 2 weeks ago 2 cops were in high speed pursuit of a black guy. they chased him and wrestled with him a bit to get him down and he ended up dying. the guy has 2 previous convictions of evading arrest. so his mom, before an autopsy is released, stirs shit up and says that 2 lil white cops beat and killed her 6'5" son. the black panthers come down there and protest in the streets and one runs his mouth off about if another black man is killed there then they will burn this town down!!! all this before they have any proof of what really happened. so the autopsy just came out 2 or 3 days ago and it was found this guy died from a pcp overdose. now the mom and her little panthers won't apologize to the town or the police and are just pouting like little fucking kids. i don't hate black people, but i wish a lot of them would get with the real world and quit blaming the evil white man for all their troubles. there are plenty of black families who are successful and actually worked like the rest of us to get what they have
    Good thing the cops altered that autopsy, shit might of gotten real. Good thing the white man is smart

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Good thing the cops altered that autopsy, shit might of gotten real. Good thing the white man is smart
    nice, lol

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Like that's never happened

murdered out 06 z06

i always wanted to rob a pharmacy but not for the money

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

The sad thing is, there are people out there who think the pharmacist should get it trouble because the black kid was "trying to support his family" or some other way of justifying his actions. Its the white mans fault, that the black kid "had" to rob the store.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Try to steal and get yer @$$ shot off while doing it...ya deserved it IMO.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Around here a wwII vet got robbed and beaten by some teens. His wife asked the teens why they are doing this? They said, "you have no idea how rough it is at 16"

I forget who told me that

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Around here a wwII vet got robbed and beaten by some teens. His wife asked the teens why they are doing this? They said, "you have no idea how rough it is at 16"

I forget who told me that
    nice...lol.....shoulda gone all gran torino on them

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Wish I would of witnessed it, i'd have a foot in each ass

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

and let me clarify my previous post by saying if it was some white trash hillbilly or a white college prep kid, the same outcome is acceptable in my book. I've said it once before and i'll say it again, every decision ya make has some possible outcome and consequence. Live or die with your decision.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

[QUOTE=310stanger;1936587]and let me clarify my previous post by saying if it was some white trash hillbilly or a white college prep kid, the same outcome is acceptable in my book. I've said it once before and i'll say it again, every decision ya make has some possible outcome and consequence. Live or die with your decision.[/QUOTE]

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95 View Post

Dothan, AL had a simular circumstance in 94-95. A soldier was putting his daughter into her car seat when 3 black teens (he didn't know it at the time), come up wearing ski mask (in the middle of summer) and try to car jack him, he turns on them and shoots the first one in the face, shoots the second in the chest, and the third, ran off around the suv, he shot at him but missed. Turn out the 2 that died were brothers and 17 & 16. Mom started shit in the news, calling the soldier racist (he's black, WTF?!) and that they were inocently gun down. Police took statements from all witness and got video footage from a building looking into parking lot. Mom shut up real quick when local news showed her angels coming up behind putting masks on themselves and jabbing a knife into the guys back.

Funny how FBI statistics show most crime is Black on Black, White on White when it comes to Murders and other violent crimes, but very little ppl know that...

Psycho Therapist
    I take "the" out of

Hmmm seems they just messed with the wrong person at the wrong time. I strongly dislike when people pull out the race card, like they were slaves at some point in there life, or whatever.

I just tell them "I am not racist, I have a black President!"

Thread Information