red
    2004 gto

Little girl with cancer needs your help!!!!

http://horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65617 please also view http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=2019636

This will take place near exit 53 on highway 95 just south of Fayetteville NC. It is supposed to happen around 1pm on Sat. We will have to play this by ear due to the nature of her illness. If your interested pm me.

Thank you,

James
    Last edited by red_04_gto; 05-08-2008 at 04:43 PM.

red
    2004 gto

GREAT NEWS EVERY ONE, Alli came home from the hospital and is extreamly excited. The mother broke down to tears and the father and brothers can't wait to see all the cars. SO WE ARE A HUGE GO. The family requested that we get every car we can. So if you said you were going to come then please do. The meeting place will be the Cracker Barrel on I95 at highway 53 at 4:00pm tomorrow Saturday the 10th just south of Fayetteville NC. Then we will cruise to the house and take Alli for a ride. Actually the whole family wants to go for a ride. The mother said she is going to double charge the video camera to get all the cars coming down the road. I was asked to plan a route for the ride which I will do my best to get done. I am so excited right now I feel like I am about to fire off a new engine (which we all know is better than Christmas). Any way, when the mother heard about how much money we raised she didn't know what to say except to tell every one a huge thanks. You all are an amazing bunch of people. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

red
    2004 gto

Ttt

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

good luck!!!

red
    2004 gto

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    good luck!!!
    Thanks for the support brother!!! More is always welcome from anybody that has the time.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Just sent some money.

red
    2004 gto

This was an incredible event I will post a link for pics ect ect.... There was about 14 or 15 very nice cars that showed up. From vetts to vipers to a lambo.

She chose to ride in the lambo LOL big supprise there. We all cruised around and the mother wanted to ride in my car as well as her older sister. They liked gtos back in the day and wanted to ride in a new one so they rode with me as we took about a nice little cruise for around 30 miles. I gave the mom and sister a intersting ride burning lots of rubber and letting them feel 140mph. I didnt want to scare them but it seemed like they were ready for more. They were all very enthusiastic about the entire day and seemed to love every minute of it. They are leaving in the morning for animal kindom and a very nice chunk of change was given to them at their house. Once again like I said I will post pics in the next couple days.

Thanks for all the support guys,

James
    346 with K&N CAI, P&P TB, Pacesetter 1 3/4 LTs, cats and resonator deletes, 40 series flowmasters, 3" mid pipes, .589 .594 114+1 228 230 comp cam w/supporting mods, UD pully, SLP ram air hood, DSS 3.5" aluminum DS, Spec 3+ clutch and flywheel, GMM rip shifter, Lowered 1.5" front 1" rear, EFI live tuned by LS1tech member (PRAY) 400RWHP 371 RWTQ Dynojet.

red
    2004 gto

FOR PICS OF THE EVENT GO TO PAGE THREE OF THIS LINK.... MORE PICS TO COME!!! http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...2019636&page=3

The Pulse of the Maggots SicWs6's Avatar

NBM
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Man I wish I could have been there!! Thas so awesome you all could come out there an do that!! I would have been there but Im out in the Big Ole Sandbox right now, major props to everyone who made it out, and contributed!
    "How's your whole...Family?

Visit My Garage!
    http://www.fquick.com/SicWs6

red
    2004 gto

TTT check out the pics

red
    2004 gto

Ttt Please Check Out The Pics Guys!!!! What Do You Think!!!! Great Turnout Huh!!!!

red
    2004 gto

BUMB this little girl and family still need help, please read the corvetteform.com thread in the OP

red
    2004 gto

Bump TTT

Thread Information