Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kobe gone crazy tonight for Lakers

Just had to post this for the B ball fans.
    Turn on the DAMN Lakers game.
    Kobe has 47 already and is on fire.
    Still 5 minutes left in the 3rd.
    Maybe a 60+ point night.

badass67
    Dude is smokin these last few weeks.
    Proving he IS the best player in the NBA.
    And I hate the Lakers!!!!

Many hate the Lakers, and or Kobe, but damn is he making Jordan look like a highschool player these past few weeks.
    To bad he has no teammates.
    (Of course Jordan is still better, but the past few weeks Hobe is on fire)

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

Its easier to score a lot if your a ball hog.

Tell that to the 74 points he has, AI is the biggest ball hog on the earth, and I dont see him having 74 ever.
    BTW I agree he is a ball hog, but if you were Kobe and had the teammates he had who would you pass the ball to?????????????

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

very true!

All I can say is WOWOWOWOWOWOW
    I have never seen a performance like that in my years of watching basketball.
    Reminded me of Jordan vs Blazers in the finals when he had like 33 in the 1st half.
    Finished with 81 points.
    27 out of 46 and 18 out of 20 from the free throw line.
    55 in the 2nd half and Toronto finished with 41 in the 2nd half.
    It will be on ESPN classic soon.

Grilled Cheese rocks!!!!! slo4mula's Avatar

GM Bright Red
    2000 Formula

I'm sure Phil Jackson and all of his teamates are really pissed about the ball hogging. Is it really ball hogging if your teammates pass you the ball expecting you to score when you're on fire?? I wouldn't think so myself...

black
    98 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by slo4mula
    Is it really ball hogging if your teammates pass you the ball expecting you to score when you're on fire?? I wouldn't think so myself...
    +1

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

Quote Originally Posted by needmorepwr
    Its easier to score a lot if your a ball hog.
    Agreed. Kobe is one of the most overrated players in the NBA today. Someone in a local paper had him as the mid-season MVP. BS. He plays on .500 team and DOES NOT make the players around him better, a la MJ and the Bulls. Look at last year, where did Kobe take HIS team? Not to the playoffs.

Black
    99 SS

just goes to show that he is not a team player and is only out there for him self

Black
    91 Corvette

I can't stand him.

Do you retards watch basketball or just read what the paper says apply that to your own oponion?
    PLEASE NAME 2 OTHER PLAYERS ON THE LAKERS WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP.
    I am glad you all know Phil Jackson is the coach.
    Their next best player is a guy named Smosh.
    Their Center was the number 1 draft pick 4 years ago that played with Jordan on the wizards and avaraged 2.3 points per game.
    Guess Jordan didn't make him better did he.
    Devon George was like the 7th man on the Lakers when Shak was there now he is their 3rd top scoreer.
    WHO IN THE FUCK IS HE SUPPOSED TO PASS THE BALL TO?
    I bet they are around 10-31 right now minus Kobe.
    I by no means love Kobe, but you have to give credit where credit is due.
    Kobe is the Berry Sanders of Basketball.
    Was Berry a ball hog because he ran the ball 60% of the teams plays? I remember the Lions going to the playoff's about half the season's Berry played. But he's over rated too right.
    81 points and you call him overrated.
    You couldn't score 81 in a week against a NBA team.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Say what you want, he still is a rapist who broke up a dynasty. If he is so great why does the team suck without Shaq? Without Shaq he will never win shit, and this is coming from a Lakers fan. That punk ruined my favorite team.

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 91Z28
    Say what you want, he still is a rapist who broke up a dynasty. If he is so great why does the team suck without Shaq? Without Shaq he will never win shit, and this is coming from a Lakers fan. That punk ruined my favorite team.
    +1
    I'm a Laker fan since the 60's... but it's really hard nowadays even rooting for them since he ran off Shaq.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Motrv8d Steve
    +1
    I'm a Laker fan since the 60's... but it's really hard nowadays even rooting for them since he ran off Shaq.
    I like how he didn't like Phil, but after last year's horrific season he was willing to take him back.

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 91Z28
    I like how he didn't like Phil, but after last year's horrific season he was willing to take him back.
    go fig.
    horrific is right. It might be years before the Lakers will recover.
    I'm hoping that Dr. Buss can sign Yao Ming or some other imposing big man...
    but NOT Ron Artest, he's a walking train wreck...

White
    96 TransAm

81 points from one player is no longer necessary in this league. I'll give props where it is due, that is not an easy feat, kobe is a great athlete. But sorry, that's just showcasing against one of the WORST teams in the league. Jordan would pull that stuff off: A) In clutch games or B) When someone from the other team pissed him off, which teams knew was a big

And yes, I do know my basketball. There was simply very little about his 81 points that was remarkable to me. I just don't see his game as "lighting it up". I'm more impressed when he takes over in the fourth and ends up hitting a game winning shot

Quote Originally Posted by Evaporate
    81 points from one player is no longer necessary in this league. I'll give props where it is due, that is not an easy feat, kobe is a great athlete. But sorry, that's just showcasing against one of the WORST teams in the league. Jordan would pull that stuff off: A) In clutch games or B) When someone from the other team pissed him off, which teams knew was a big

And yes, I do know my basketball. There was simply very little about his 81 points that was remarkable to me. I just don't see his game as "lighting it up". I'm more impressed when he takes over in the fourth and ends up hitting a game winning shot

Well maybe you didn't realize the Lakers were down by 14 points at half time.
    If Kobe goes for only 40 the Lakers loose by over 20 points.
    I would say his points came at a clutch time.
    When he scored 61 against a very good Dallas team in 3 quaters he sat the 4th because they had a huge lead.
    It was Kobe 62 Dallas 61 after 3.
    If he was all about himself only he would have played in the 4th to try and get 80 then.

"Say what you want, he still is a rapist who broke up a dynasty. If he is so great why does the team suck without Shaq? Without Shaq he will never win shit, and this is coming from a Lakers fan. That punk ruined my favorite team.

+1

go fig.
    horrific is right. It might be years before the Lakers will recover.
    I'm hoping that Dr. Buss can sign Yao Ming or some other imposing big man...
    but NOT Ron Artest, he's a walking train wreck..."

I agree here. I personially dont know if he raped that chick. Juding her past and the fact that 50% of the women in this country are gold diggers who would have done the same. I say there is a 50/50 chance all that was true. Regardless, he is still a damn good ball player.
    You say that Kobe is nothing without Shaq. Tell me something who is something without Shaq? Look at Orlando when he went to LA. What do you think the Heat would be without him? Zo is only playing for the heat because Shaq is there.
    Take Tim out of San AN and see how good they would be, or Garnett out of Minnessota. We all know you need 2 great players to compete these days unless you have 5 good players like Detroit.
    Having Phil back is damn funny.
    Poor baby hates Phil, but now loves him after going like 36-46 last year or whatever it was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information