Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

To Kill a Mockingbird

Dayum Mockingbird was retarded or something. I dunno. Had a fascination with looking into the glass and slamming his head into it. Not once or twice. But for hours. So this stupid shit bird would set on this vine and slam his head into the window glass in the living room. Annoying as hell. I would go run him off and would not even get back in the house and he was back at it again.
    Then the dumb sum bitch discovered my truck and my daughters cars. He would set on the side mirrors and bang his head into the glass. Of course shit was all over the mirrors and the side of the truck/car.
    So the sun had barely came up this morning ( I dont walk down the drive to get the paper until I can see. Rattlers lay out on the blacktop at night this time of year) and went down to get the paper. There that sum bitch was. On my truck side mirror banging his head and of course shit all over the side of my freshly washed truck. Mother fucker you die. Now I'm in my robe with my skivies.....I come in....get my .22 with the scope.....go back outside ( I'm pissed)....walk right up to him and he flies up on a fence post....now my rope thingy on my robe has come undone and it is open...so there I am...in my driveway with my robe open aiming at this stupid sum bitch and I shoot his ass. Good riddance and have fun riding the little bus in heaven you sum bitch.
    I come back in. Forget all about it and the phone rings. Sherrifs department. Everything OK out there Mr. Sarge. Yup sez I. Well a school bus driver with a bus load of kids happened to be driving by your place and all the kids report a old man in his underwear with a rifle walking around your place. Thought we may need to call you. Told him I'd keep a keen out for the old fool and let him know if I saw him

Black
    2002 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Dayum Mockingbird was retarded or something. I dunno. Had a fascination with looking into the glass and slamming his head into it. Not once or twice. But for hours. So this stupid shit bird would set on this vine and slam his head into the window glass in the living room. Annoying as hell. I would go run him off and would not even get back in the house and he was back at it again.
    Then the dumb sum bitch discovered my truck and my daughters cars. He would set on the side mirrors and bang his head into the glass. Of course shit was all over the mirrors and the side of the truck/car.
    So the sun had barely came up this morning ( I dont walk down the drive to get the paper until I can see. Rattlers lay out on the blacktop at night this time of year) and went down to get the paper. There that sum bitch was. On my truck side mirror banging his head and of course shit all over the side of my freshly washed truck. Mother fucker you die. Now I'm in my robe with my skivies.....I come in....get my .22 with the scope.....go back outside ( I'm pissed)....walk right up to him and he flies up on a fence post....now my rope thingy on my robe has come undone and it is open...so there I am...in my driveway with my robe open aiming at this stupid sum bitch and I shoot his ass. Good riddance and have fun riding the little bus in heaven you sum bitch.
    I come back in. Forget all about it and the phone rings. Sherrifs department. Everything OK out there Mr. Sarge. Yup sez I. Well a school bus driver with a bus load of kids happened to be driving by your place and all the kids report a old man in his underwear with a rifle walking around your place. Thought we may need to call you. Told him I'd keep a keen out for the old fool and let him know if I saw him
    Sounds familiar but the bastards are our State Bird
    Probably end up in the local jail if I get caught

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

State Bird here also man. Fuck his retarded ass. Let him go bang his head on the Governors windows.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I would have used a shotgun but thats me

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Daughter was still asleep .22 goes pop my shotgun goes BOOM

Black
    2002 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    State Bird here also man. Fuck his retarded ass. Let him go bang his head on the Governors windows.
    You definately have a way with words

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

You showed him. I dont think he'll be back anytime soon. Just make sure no one buried him in the Pet Cemetery.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Out and about at the crack of dawn hunting song birds with a rifle while semi-naked... and I thought all the weirdos lived here in Pennsylvania.

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

we have parrots here at my school and they are the most obnoxious lil fags ever!!!! ive had mocking birds on top of my house b4 but these things are bad!!! Iwas home the other weekend and saw my pellet gun in my closet and thought that it would be perfect for snipin some parrots so i brought it back to school.mind you there are no guns allowed on campus lol...so i climp atop this ice plant hill one evening and hide behind some bushes and waited for the parrots to fly in and nest in the palm trees in front of my dorm..as soon as the 1st one landed i tagged him and he dropped!! i was so excited i ran down the hill chucked my gun in my window and went to check it out...it wasnt even closed to being dead lol and i couldnt grab it to break its next cuz its beak hurts!! and i couldnt bring my gun to where it landed cuz people would see and get me in trouble so i had to just leave it there to suffer...i felt bad at first but then no at all cuz i remembered all the times i was woken up by this queerbait bird at the crack of dawn lol hahaha

so sarge I feel ya man lol

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Yeah, we had a cardinal that seen his reflection in our windows and banged into them all day long. I got him with the pellet gun.

pewter
    2000 camaro ss

Hope that bAstard didn't reproduce and make more retards

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Damn when you come back you come back w/ a bang Should have told them the bird was going after the worm and you shot in self defense.

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

i thought you were dead sarge

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Good kill.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

poor old bird.....

the bird, i am talking about the bird.

None

I am thinking BarBQ!

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I'd do the same thing.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by jaslivers View Post
    i thought you were dead sarge
    Not yet but aint no guarantee. Just really busy with the companies man.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that was great...thanks for the mid-week laugh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information