Black
    99 Z28

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I'll look forward to their bestselling book in the Parenting section of my local bookstore.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

wow... more people that need to die...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

horse shit......how does anyone know that they weren't playing around? Zach makes masks out of paper all the time and we use masking tape to put it on his head. How does anyone know that these kids weren't playing? I can understand if she taped them up and went to the store or something but it was obviously a joke if she took pics and sent it out to people. Sorry, but I trust nothing the media writes because they like to take a story like this and twist it until it fits their agenda.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    horse shit......how does anyone know that they weren't playing around? Zach makes masks out of paper all the time and we use masking tape to put it on his head. How does anyone know that these kids weren't playing? I can understand if she taped them up and went to the store or something but it was obviously a joke if she took pics and sent it out to people. Sorry, but I trust nothing the media writes because they like to take a story like this and twist it until it fits their agenda.
    But, a 2 year old and a 7 month old? I'm sure the 4 year old should be able to clear things up one way or the other.

I'm sure you'll agree that masking tape and duct tape are two different things.

Let's hope it was a game. But, either way, taping over a child's mouth with duct tape could have a grave outcome if unsupervised. Just not a good idea IMHO

I was just at the store and a few kids were driving me nuts while i was shopping. I told my wife that i wish i had duct tape to tie them up. Then i come home and see this thread.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

What ever happened to just playing with toys? I've got 3 kids and I've never done anything like that. Maybe it was just a game, and maybe the media is twisting it. But it could also be a sick and twisted person abusing the kids. Not the best idea for a game IMO.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    I was just at the store and a few kids were driving me nuts while i was shopping. I told my wife that i wish i had duct tape to tie them up. Then i come home and see this thread.
    You know what works for me when I come in contact with obnoxious kids at the store whose parents don't give a shit about their screaming?

I make direct eye contact, stare them down without so much as a blink with squinted eyes until they stop. And, they always do

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I don't feel like it's anyone's business unless one of these kids gets hurt. Not my kids to worry about.

I've duct taped some cardboard onto Zach before when he wanted wings. I've done all kinds of shit like that and none of it was malicious. The wrong person see's that though and feels they need to "save a kid" and next thing you know old Jed's a millionaire and I'm in jail because someone can't mind their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I don't feel like it's anyone's business unless one of these kids gets hurt. Not my kids to worry about.

I've duct taped some cardboard onto Zach before when he wanted wings. I've done all kinds of shit like that and none of it was malicious. The wrong person see's that though and feels they need to "save a kid" and next thing you know old Jed's a millionaire and I'm in jail because someone can't mind their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    But, a 2 year old and a 7 month old? I'm sure the 4 year old should be able to clear things up one way or the other.

I'm sure you'll agree that masking tape and duct tape are two different things.

Let's hope it was a game. But, either way, taping over a child's mouth with duct tape could have a grave outcome if unsupervised. Just not a good idea IMHO
    I just got this picture of you in my head and i can't stop laughing. lol

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    I just got this picture of you in my head and i can't stop laughing. lol
    I'm here to amuse

Black
    99 Z28

I agree a 7 month old and a 2 year old are probably a little too young for this type of play... but in the true sense of the media, we're not getting the whole context. We're getting the context that raises ratings.

The town where this happened is where I grew up. It's not like it's full of the classiest people. When I think Casper, I think of "Christmas Vacation" when Eddie is dumping the shitter down the rain water drain.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Like I said before... I'm sure the 4 year old will be able to clear it all up.

Thread Information