Thread: kidneys?....

kidneys?....

wow im a little worried right now.. i just came back from the chiropracter and when i showed her where ive ben sore she said that was my kidney
    so i got online to read up about it and relized i had quite a few symptoms of kidney failure, heres just 1 site i was looking at > http://www.lifeoptions.org/kidneyinf...nfo.php?page=4
    and ive got symptoms 1,4,6,7,9 & 10! they come and go from time to time but everythings getting more and more frequent and sevear. ive suspected for awhile now some thing aint ben right but i havnt gone to the doctors for some reason... idk break a bunch of bones fine, but my guts is another matter so..ive ben putting it off for too long really. but i dont have any health insurance or nothing and its impossible to schedual an appointment when you fish for a living, id have to miss the boat and im the 1st mate so that would screw up everything.. but i might have too, this place has walk-ins on saturday's..what do you guys think should i sit this trip out and try to make it to the doctors? i want to go fishing but, well im not sure... ive gone this long already tho, 1st started feeling off back in march. shit.. i need to keep making money tho, moving into a new place and got 1st and last due this month, I need some work done on my car since i dont have the time to do it myself so thats prolly gonna run $1400 and shit if im fucked up im gonna have medical bills.. man im not sure, but ive got 6hours to figure it out so help me out guys!

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

If you have a doctor see him. My doctor will see me today if I tell him I am having symptoms that are debilitating.
    If you don't, go to the walkin clinic.
    Either way, you need blood & urine tests to determine if you are having kidney problems.
    You can always opt for payments if you have no insurance.

How screwed up do you feel the trip will be if they have to transport you back to shore because something you've known about suddenly becomes very bad??
    As 1st mate you have alot of responsibility to the boat, you also have a responsibility to your captain to be able to function at your best.
    You need to talk with him so he's aware of your health & give him the opportunity to find a way around you being out a trip.

What do you want to do.....wait till things get so bad you need an operation or something that will put you out of work for months??
    Get some insurance too. Google search insurance providers & see what is available.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

sounds like yer worried about it and who wouldn't be. simple fact is is that if you don't get it checked out now there is the possibility that it could affect your fishing career down the line.

get it checked out.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Go to the doc..

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    What they said. Go to the doctor if you feel like something is wrong with you. Its kind of like a problem with a car in that it might seem like nothing at first but it can turn into a disaster if you ignore it.

Thread Information