Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Talking Justice is served. (long)

So I'm sitting at my desk a few nights ago, at about four o'clock in the morning, just doing the usual, listening to lights while playing some World of Warcraft. All of a sudden, I hear my dog barking and the thump-thump-thumping of my dad running his ass down the stairs.

[Side note: This happening at 4am in my house is not uncommon, so I'm not immediately alarmed. Thanks to my idiot brother, I've been woken up in the night multiple times in the past few months due to: 1) An attempted burglary of our house. 2) my brother being assaulted in our front yard. 3) my brothers' friend lying in the street, with no pulse. 4) and then some more shit I'm sure I'm forgetting. I actually counted the times I've had to call 911 in my life, and more than 50% of them have been related to my brother.]

So anyway, I get up from my desk nonchalantly and go to see what the commotion is. I see my mom who is in panic mode. Apparently some fucksticks had been chucking 20-pound landscaping bricks at the back of my dads car. I catch my brother and dad as they're leaving to make chase. My brother yells at me to call 911, and as they peel off up the street, I see the large dents in the rear of the car, and the bricks laying in the street, driveway, and front yard.

I go back inside and make the call to report the damage. Within a few minutes the police officers arrive. Officers who, to much of my own amusement, I had dealt with just 4 hours prior.

[Side note: At midnight, 4 hours before the vandalism to my dads car, my dad asked me to come with him to pick up our other car, which had been driven by my brother, because he had been stopped by the police. We pull up to the parking lot and 3 marked cars are surrounding the car. The officers and my brother are nearby. Apparently my brother ate a bag of weed as he got pulled over. I believe I mentioned this before, but I'd just like to reinstate that he is in fact an idiot. He's on serious probation for a prior conviction, which means the moment he looks at someone the wrong way, he gets sent straight to a 10 year sentence. Because of this, the police officers are kind and release him. He is the luckiest moron I know.]

So there is an aura in the air along the lines of, "Yeah, it's us again" between my mother and I and the officers. After speaking shortly with the officers about what we knew, my father and brother arrived back to the house. Although they eventually lost the vandals, they did corner them in a cul-de-sac and managed to identify the vehicle as well as the passenger and driver. Turns out that the driver was the same guy who assaulted my brother as I mentioned previously (Charges were unable to be filed, but there was a report filed). Two of the officers leave to look for the suspects, and one stays at our house to give us witness report forms or whatever.

Shortly thereafter, the police officer at our house informs us that the vehicle my brother identified had been pulled over in a traffic stop, and the occupants arrested. My brother and mother went individually with the officer to ID the suspects. The suspects were taken to jail after positive ID's were made.

Yesterday my father called the jail to find out the status of the two shitfucks who got arrested:

The passenger, who was the one throwing the bricks:
    Charge: Criminal damage to property (Felony)
    Bail: $11,200

The driver, who had previously assaulted my brother:
    Charges: Accomplice to criminal damage to property (Felony), Violation of parole (Felony)
    Bail: Not granted

I know it's not technically justice since they haven't been convicted yet, but it feels good knowing the fuckers are in jail

Also, if you're wondering why all this shit happens to my brother/family/house, my brother worked as a narc for the local police department in return for dropped charges for a situation not mentioned in this thread. Lots of people hate him for that. After this instance of vandalism, it appears more and more likely to us that the shattered rear window on my thirdgen was also vandalism. Good times
    Last edited by 86 IROC-Z; 06-12-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

No bike?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    No bike?
    Not this time.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I R disappoint.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

move the fuck outta dodge. that place sounds like a shithole man, no offence.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Interesting night for sure.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Drugs are bad, Mmmkay?

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

damn, where have i been...when did you move back home iroc?

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

he moved out?

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Land mines and motion activated 50 cal. turrets - that'll take care of everything.

Oh, and you and your family can never leave your house again.

Epoxy Block atm
    '68 Firebird LS1

daaamn. my ex did the same as your brother but instead of staying home with his family he moved 950 miles away, hah. been safe for the past 6 years from all forms of vandalism and assault.

good luck, man.

2011 Prius

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    move the fuck outta dodge. that place sounds like a shithole man, no offence.
    It's actually a really nice area. My brother just managed to get people to hate him enough that they don't mind taking a road trip to fuck with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Drugs are bad, Mmmkay?
    I know this. He doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiller2484 View Post
    damn, where have i been...when did you move back home iroc?
    I go to my parents house during the summer break from school for a variety of reasons, including: homecooked meals, transportation, childhood friends, air conditioning, girls, much larger living space, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    he moved out?
    See above.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawless View Post
    daaamn. my ex did the same as your brother but instead of staying home with his family he moved 950 miles away, hah. been safe for the past 6 years from all forms of vandalism and assault.

good luck, man.
    He's a hairs' breadth away from getting kicked out anyway, perhaps we'll have that luxury soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Did you read my story at all? If anything I would need a gun that could actually protect me, not some fucking massive unwieldy dick extension.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Question, did you ask your brother after eating the bag, "Do the schnozberries taste like schnozberries?" Cause if not, you just failed epically!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Question, did you ask your brother after eating the bag, "Do the schnozberries taste like schnozberries?" Cause if not, you just failed epically!
    FUCK.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Also, catch your brother doing any drug other than weed I hope you kick his ass.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

Did you read my story at all? If anything I would need a gun that could actually protect me, not some fucking massive unwieldy dick extension.
    Girls sport them also...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRgYtp3HfvY&feature=related[/ame]

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    As I own a desert eagle, I can agree with iroc. They are fun for the target range but really have no practical use other than maybe hunting.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

.38 snubnose or xd 9mm are much better close range personal protection firearms,of course there is nothing wrong with having .45 auto also
    Posted via Mobile Device

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by C&Cbird View Post
    As I own a desert eagle, I can agree with iroc. They are fun for the target range but really have no practical use other than maybe hunting.
    I know this, but brings the street cred up... IE, the post is for the

I own:
    Sig 556 Classic Swat
    Glock 23
    Colt 6920 "M4"

I just need to get a good shotgun next, as a shutgun would be a bit "safer" to shoot in a Condo/Apartment setting...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information