Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Just robbed this dudes house

Cruisin' around the bad part of Coral Springs, Florida, me and my bros were looking for a place to knock over as an initiation for a wannabe-bro who was tagging along with us.

Usually we pick the target so the scrub has no idea what he's in for, but we were feelin chill so we let him pick. Normally we do some real talk shit, gas stations, bookies, cash4gold stores, etc etc. Baby pee-pants over here wanted to play it safe and hit a residential crib. Obviously he's a pussy, but it's whatever. So he picks some house and we go at it.

Well unsurprisingly Mr. Try-hard runs up to the front door and kicks it as if he's some highspeed fucker in an action movie. Standard the newbie is trying too hard, even more standard the door didn't budge.

While he's rolling around in the front yard wailing about a broken ankle or some shit, I check the door knob. Not even locked. Lesson 1, rookie: don't waste my time.

Eventually Princess puts his tampon back in, brushes the grass off his ass, and we begin sweeping the house. Nothing very interesting, just average shit, I pickup a laptop and my bro grabs a couple fistfuls of jewelry. What we find next is the tits though. We come up on this fire safe. My bro is about as strong as a European polar bear and cut like diamonds, so naturally he goes straight in an lifts the fucker clean off the ground, damn thing musta weighed bout 150.

Going on a hunch I tell him to put it back down.

*BOOOM*

Well, that's definitely an efficient way of putting it down. I yank the door lever. Just like the front door, my sixth sense was correct: unlocked. And we find a couple stacks of green. That'll get us mad weed.

As we shove the cash into our pockets, Carebear over there comes in all giddy like he's a 14 year old girl who's just seen Twilight for the first time, stammering about some shit in the garage.

He shows us what he's found and I can't help but scoff at him. He got his tail wagging over car parts. Now normally, as a car guy myself, I would feel the same way. But it was all domestic shit. I exclaimed these cheap parts probably weigh as much as my entire car, which is a 1993 Honda Integra Si Type-R NOS-Edition with VTEC. My whip would run circles around whatever pile these parts match up to.

No surprise that Chump Change gets all emo because he didn't pick up anything, but me and my bros don't give a fuck, this 4 gerz we scored is gonna fund us some chronic then we'll straight swagger into the strip club to have some dimepieces grind on our dicks. Dweeb can come along too, but I'll pay the nastiest bitch there to be all up on him, for the lulz.

All in all a pretty good score. Keep an eye on craigslist if you're looking for a laptop. Just sayin.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

In....after...the lock?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Me too

Kinda shitty after seeing the other thread to post this, joke or not!

Just saying...
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Me too

Just saying...
    What other thread?

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Me too

Just saying...
    That was my thought also.. I know its a joke and all...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    What other thread?
    You know what other thread

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

What other thread?
    Yeah right..

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145443

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

What other thread?
    The one right under this one

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I think for doing this IROC, I'm going to use my mod powers and ban you from the Train!

Come at me bro, u mad?

Just saying

thats fucked up......i dont see nothin funny about this shit, think you stepped over the line this time

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

IRAQ..... I mean IROC! While usually you say (post) insanely funny threads in AAG and posts to go along, you obviously knew this was wrong to post. Its just something you don't do (Like make fun of 9/11 and other shit) The guy lost thousands of dollars worth of stuff he worked hard for (probably harder then you have ever worked for anything in your life but I can't say that with 100% truth because I don't know anyone on this board personnally) I believe you should apologize to Tator for this and to the Mods for lying to them. Its just the right thing to do. While this is AAG and everyone stretches the rules from time to time (Accidently or blantently) not everything is acceptable.

Just saying...

oh yea.....next time you (iroc) are in town let me and tater know.....im sure we all will have a good ol time

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Iroc this surpasses even the Jesse jackson thread wow......

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I have a story

So as I sit at my laptop reading threads on AAG of LS1.com, I come across a thread that looks strange. Just like a cat my curiosity gets the better of me and I click on it. As I scroll through the words posted before me, I get a sense of disgust from the words that spewed forth. I knew action was needed and needed asap. I then created a plan to get my revenge. As the plan spun and spun through my head and details emerged, I found it to be funny yet epic ownage. I then proceeded to attack.

As I began my attack, I was greeted by a strange and rare partner. This partner had never reached out to myself like this and I needed to take full opportunity on this matter. This attack had officially begun!

We crept through the darkness of a near by street, looking for the items we needed to identify this individual. As we came to a familar looking house which was identified by this photo I had saved on the net a little over a month ago. Picture to prove I have picture:

We smashed a window to the garage looking for the main item of our search........A trashed, white in color IROC Camaro! We could tell this magical beast hadn't moved in months...and quite possibly years. The dust covered this thing like herpes covers a hookers cunt! We now knew what we needed to do and had already did it without even knowing. While we searched and searched for this so called unicorn, it wasn't the unicorn that we needed but the unicorn that needed us. Posting the pic was all that was needed. It showed this individual in a light most had never seen. This individual had tried to keep his face hidden from the public like a superman or batman but had just been exposed.

Now with this story being said/told, the OP is probably thinking long and hard.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Original....

I have a story

So as I sit at my laptop reading threads on AAG of LS1.com, I come across a thread that looks strange. Just like a cat my curiosity gets the better of me and I click on it. As I scroll through the words posted before me, I get a sense of disgust from the words that spewed forth. I knew action was needed and needed asap. I then created a plan to get my revenge. As the plan spun and spun through my head and details emerged, I found it to be funny yet epic ownage. I then proceeded to attack.

As I began my attack, I was greeted by a strange and rare partner. This partner had never reached out to myself like this and I needed to take full opportunity on this matter. This attack had officially begun!

We crept through the darkness of a near by street, looking for the items we needed to identify this individual. As we came to a familar looking house which was identified by this photo I had saved on the net a little over a month ago. Picture to prove I have picture:

Click for full size

We smashed a window to the garage looking for the main item of our search........A trashed, white in color IROC Camaro! We could tell this magical beast hadn't moved in months...and quite possibly years. The dust covered this thing like herpes covers a hookers cunt! We now knew what we needed to do and had already did it without even knowing. While we searched and searched for this so called unicorn, it wasn't the unicorn that we needed but the unicorn that needed us. Posting the pic was all that was needed. It showed this individual in a light most had never seen. This individual had tried to keep his face hidden from the public like a superman or batman but had just been exposed.

what does this all mean?!.......very simple really.......hes somewhat

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I giggled

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

As the OP sat behind his computer devastated by what had unfolded he had learned a valuable lesson. All the years spent hiding his face from the people he grew to love had backfired on him. Every green box, every twisted facial picture had been for nothing. It left an emptiness deep in his soul. He had trolled hard and trolled well without anyone being a match to his epicness until that day. The day was 10/2/10 and it will remain as the day the OP failed at epic levels.

While the OP was thinking about what had just transpired, the posters responsible for these undertakings were basking in the glory. Who would have thought a picture posted months ago would have come back to haunt on such a thing we call the web. Maybe thats why the web is called what its called because once something is posted and trapped in its stickiness, it is never let go.
    Last edited by blackSS01; 10-01-2010 at 09:45 PM.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Jesus! Back off guys. My shit got jacked a few years ago and I don't cry about it. Shit happens and you move on. You may not like what happen to you (in fact you feel totally violated) but YOU MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I have a story

Click for full size

As the OP sat behind his computer devastated by what had unfolded he had learned a valuable lesson. All the years spent hiding his face from the people he grew to love had backfired on him. Every green box, every twisted facial picture had been for nothing. It left an emptiness deep in his soul. He had trolled hard and trolled well without anyone being a match to his epicness until that day. The day was 10/2/10 and it will remain as the day the OP failed at epic levels.

While the OP was thinking about what had just transpired, the posters responsible for these undertakings were basking in the glory. Who would have thought a picture posted months ago would have come back to haunt on such a thing we call the web. Maybe thats why the web is called what its called because once something is posted and trapped in its stickiness, it is never let go.
    tl;dr

cute pic though, any nudes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information