Impounded

just picked my ear a second ago

there was something there on the skin. i picked it and off came a big scab . not a thick scab but one of those thin one's that covers over a lot of skin. i looked at for a moment, trying to decide what it was - had I achieved something here or merely just scratched off a scab? if it was just a scab then I should have left it there so it would have just done it's job and fell off on it's own. ie, it was jus a waste of time and effort and thought. if itwas not a scab then maybe i really done something worthwhile here. i'm pretty sure it was just a scab though. then i just flicked it on the floor. the floor will be vacuumed soon anyway so why try to think about putting it into a tissue or somehing. i'll probabaly forget it's in teh tissue later, and pick it up and it will fall out onto teh desk. not that that's a big deal really, but soemtimes i put food right on the desk and eat off the desk rather than use a plate. so i dont want the scab to get on teh food. if worse came to worse, that wouldn't be such a bad thing , not like i'd die from it, but just the thought of it. if i have the ability to control it, i'd prevent taht from happening, but if it did happen, tehre's really nothing wrong with it. now as I sit here I'm sitting on one ass cheek. I took a crap yesterday. it was dry and my ass wasn't dirty when i wiped it. but sometimes a few hours after i take a crap my ass gets dirty soemhow. i'm not sure how that happens. so at this point i don't know if my ass is dirty or not, so i prefer to be on the safe side. i'm also in my underwear, and if it was dirty, then by underwear would get soiled and get through onto the chair, and it would smelll. that's happened before. the chair smelled for a while until after using teh chair for a while it must have just worn off. one time i came into work on a monday and my chair smelled like crap. i think someone came in that weekend and had sex on my chair, and their ass wasn't clean. I switched chairs with a chinese guy. after that I always wondered if he smelled it and if he would try to get a new chair. he never did.

1981 g-Body

You're a freak.

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by x-40oz-x
    You're a freak.
    you agree with everything i just said. but you are embarassed about it. that's why you insult me.

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST
    you agree with everything i just said. but you are embarassed about it. that's why you insult me.
    :fag:

Impounded
    I rest my case

1981 g-Body

Last edited by x-40oz-x; 03-11-2006 at 12:29 PM.

black
    97 6-speed corvette

What the...

Impounded

dude, fucking give it up. i nail you a 2nd time and then you start going through my messages to find a post you can put up here to try to put me down again bceause you are embarassed again. you lose.

Something wicked this way Jeep41's Avatar

Gomango
    06 Dodge Charger Daytona

I find absolutely nothing redeeming about this post

/sigh

Thread Information