Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Just had a revelation about underwear/undershirts

I'm basically wearing clothes underneath my clothes.

What a fucking scam.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I'm basically wearing clothes underneath my clothes.

What a fucking scam.
    youve been enlightened!!

thats why you go commando and sleep naked

Impounded
    gmcheviac

They keep a layer of protection between your shorts (ever wear white shorts?) and an unexpected wet fart. Also, if you put your junk back into underwear before you zip your pants back up after taking a piss/getting a blowie, you're way less likely to get body parts stuck in the zipper than without undies. Under shirts are stupid unless you have moobs.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Ventilated basketball shorts feel so good commando when it's hot though. Nice constant breezy feeling. Leaves a nice outline too, for me atleast. For some reason all the females flock to me when I do this.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

yeah i always wear panties, bras and sometimes an undershirt.. depending how low cut my shirt is or see through it is. its just more clean, sanitary and bras help my 34Ds out with gravity!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

If i don't wear some sort of undies I chaffe.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Under shirts are stupid unless you have moobs.
    I realized this a few weeks ago, stopped wearing them under polo shirts. Feels much better and shows of my build a lot more. win-win.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    yeah i always wear panties, bras and sometimes an undershirt.. depending how low cut my shirt is or see through it is. its just more clean, sanitary and bras help my 34Damns out with gravity!

^ Like I said, they do help out folks with moobs. So yeah, i'm guessing they have the same anti-jiggle stabilizing effect for boobs.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

^ Like I said, they do help out folks with moobs. So yeah, i'm guessing they have the same anti-jiggle stabilizing effect for boobs.
    ^^ dont follow

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

^^ dont follow
    man boobs = moobs

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

but i dont have man boobs... if i was a man with boobs like i mine id never leave the dam house

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I realized this a few weeks ago, stopped wearing them under polo shirts. Feels much better and shows of my build a lot more. win-win.
    I always wore them with under shirts. But it's too hot and the sleeves of the two overlapping looked stupid too. Like you said, makes my chesticles look better and looks better on my arms because the sleeves don't get pushed down by the under shirt. More of the gun show is showing

Impounded
    gmcheviac

but i dont have man boobs... if i was a man with boobs like i mine id never leave the dam house
    Okay, they help dudes with moobs to lessen the jiggling/bouncing/general moobliness of their moobs. So they help titties stay in place better as well, no?

Red
    1999 Camaro SS

i wear undershirts...dunno why, they just feel good for some reason.

also switch from boxers to briefs not too long ago......SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE, IT'S CRAZY

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Okay, they help dudes with moobs to lessen the jiggling/bouncing/general moobliness of their moobs. So they help titties stay in place better as well, no?
    no not at all, thats what bras are for.

i wear undershirts if my shirt is sheer, or super low cut. thats really the only purpose i see..

or layering tank top undershirts (i only wear spaghetti strap undershirts) to hide bra straps more ..etc..

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

I only wear undershirts with a suit and underwear to work so's that my "Junk" don't get bound up. In my free time I mostly free bag unless I'm wearing dress slacks. (It's too F'n hot down here for clothing period) I don't like boxers. I like the new Hanes comfort waistband briefs with no tag. Bought a bunch of Black/Grey pairs. A GF of mine bought me some Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon boxers the other day. I doubt I'll ever actually wear them unless it's for her. ;-/

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by Goat-E View Post
    I don't like boxers. I like the new Hanes comfort waistband briefs with no tag.
    Comfort waistband ftw. I like boxer briefs becuase they keep "seperation" from legs in humidity while being more relaxed than tidy-widys. Cloth boxers that don't stretch can cut the boys right down the middle. Ouch.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Comfort waistband ftw. I like boxer briefs becuase they keep "seperation" from legs in humidity while being more relaxed than tidy-widys. Cloth boxers that don't stretch can cut the boys right down the middle. Ouch.
    The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.

When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store & thought, "That's what I need - a new suit."

He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see ... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!" Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly.

As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeve & 16-1/2 neck." Again, Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see ... 9-1/2 E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure." The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see... size 36."

Joe laughed. "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old." The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.

Boxers or commando FTW!

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

My "Boys" are fairly hefty and I can't be dealing on them swingin around on the job. I tried the boxer briefs and they were WAY too hot. Maybe in the winter LOL whatever "Winter" is! I have to wear fireproof clothes to work (Like that's gonna help save me) so the less insulation the better.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Does this mean that underwear is not really underwear, its clothes, and the clothes are actually "overwear"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information