Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just great....

NBM
    2002 pontiac Trans Am Ws6

Angry Just great....

So i was in class this morning at about 9 and i get a call from the shop that is working on my engine and the guy tells me some fucking piece of shit had busted out my driver side window stole my Alpine in dash touch screen my USB cable that goes into my I-pod rips my fucking dashboard out in the process messes up my Pillar pod and my gauges steals the top piece of the dashboard steals the driver side visor my door speakers and their cover piece they scratched my driver side door and my driver side leather seat has a couple of rips in it......my poor car I'm so disgusted i hope to god they get those finger prints because who ever did this got some fucking payback coming their way if i find out who the fuck it is....

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

lol @ thinking the police are going to bother lifting prints for a stolen stereo.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    lol @ thinking the police are going to bother lifting prints for a stolen stereo.
    Police in most places have stopped doing that. I hope you have the serial numbers that's your best way to catch the a-holes

NBM

......it's a $900 stereo and it wasn't the only thing that got stolen...

Navy Blue Metallic

I understand that, but I'm telling you that if you don't have the serial numbers cops can't check the pawn shops or ebay for it. Your stuff was probably stolen by some employees that worked there. I have great loathing for thieves, I had posted a thread a few months back (NOV) about them stealing a DVD player out of my wife's jeep.

Is the shop going to cover the lost or will you have to go to your insurance?

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Maybe it was the shop?

just saying

NBM

well yea i know but insurance requires that they do finger printing and only one person works there and owns the shop and he is a chiropractor/engine builder the man is a genius he kept my car inside he had to push it out because the shop is small and he needed the lift to work on this other car but i have an idea of who did it but i can't just start pointing out fingers

2011 Prius

Since when does insurace require finger prints?

Navy Blue Metallic

Call the case officer and explain to him that your insurance is requiring finger prints to be taken in order to proceed with your claim. If he won't, go and talk with a supervisor/chief. For them it's a petty crime, but if you persist it might help.

NBM

well they don't really need it but the only thing they could take with them to finger print was the license plate because it was on top of the dashboard and they moved it and put it on the passenger seat the only thing the rain didn't get the cops think they broke in last night while it was raining but i find it strange that if it happened last night and for it pouring rain the inside of the car was not that wet just kind of strange

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

do they have cameras outside???

2011 Prius

MURDER, just murder.

NBM

no i wish they did this sucks ass i already spent over 3k on the engine now i got fix all this and i don't even know where i can get a new dashboard piece that they stole which i don't understand the point of.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by seth_12 View Post
    no i wish they did this sucks ass i already spent over 3k on the engine now i got fix all this and i don't even know where i can get a new dashboard piece that they stole which i don't understand the point of.
    Dash cover? Those always crack and break, I can unsterstand why someone would steal it. $250 from dealership, $100 used.

maple red
    2000 trans am

Damn man sorry to hear this but i would really look into the shop or someone that knows what ur car has inside and that it would be there, it sounds to me like they already knew what they were going for bro...

2011 Prius

But the only way I know how to take it, you have to take the T-Tops off and the pillars covers, then it pops off... Takes to much time, I know if I was trying to make a fast $ of you, I would not be spending it on a dash cover.

NBM

yea its def. someone that knows me when i get all this situated I'm gonna try and get some mini cams installed on the inside and outside....what i should do is leave the car outside and hide somewhere with a shotgun and see if they comeback

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

BRB - Going to listen to my stock CD player and speakers in my TA

red
    2001 v6 camaro

would this not fall on the shop. it should be up to them to keep it in a secure place. shouldnt they have to claim it on there insurance (like any other stolen property they lose)

NBM

yea it should of but he is a friend and doing me a favor even though it makes me mad because he said if he has to pull it out of the shop he will put it back in the shop at night it wasn't some random bullshit burglary those fuckers knew what they were doing and as for the dash cover no you don't have to take the t-top off it very easy specially if your just some thief and just yank the pillar off thats what they did to my triple pillar pod i guess the fucking idiots tried to steal it and my gauges but didn't bother to its def. someone that knows me or an inside job and course the cops won't do anything like always there just good for giving out speeding tickets and bullshit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information