Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Talking Joke of the Day: The Lie Detector Robot.

The Lie Detector Robot

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. His wife Marsha had long ago given up trying to get him to change. One day John came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that John claimed was actually a lie detector. It was about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy, their 11 year old son, returned home from school. Tommy was over 2 hours late. "Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked John.

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said Tommy. The robot then walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair. "Son," said John, "this robot is a lie detector. Now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie." said Tommy. "What did you watch?" asked Marsha. "The Ten Commandments," answered Tommy. The robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair once more. With his lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said John. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."
    The robot then walked around to John and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair. Marsha doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one! You can't be too mad with Tommy. After all, he is your son!" With that the robot immediately walked around to Marsha and knocked her out of her chair.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

ZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! !

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by Benner View Post
    The Lie Detector Robot

SARGE was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. His wife Orion had long ago given up trying to get him to change. One day SARGE came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that Sarge claimed was actually a lie detector. It was about 5:30 that afternoon when IROC, their 11 year old son, returned home from school. IROC was over 2 hours late. "Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked Sarge.

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said IROC. The robot then walked around the table and slapped IROC, knocking him completely out of his chair. "Son," said SARGE, "this robot is a lie detector. Now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to SOW's house and watched a movie." said IROC. "What did you watch?" asked Orion. "The Ten Commandments," answered IROC. The robot went around to IROC and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair once more. With his lip quivering, IROC got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said Sarge. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."
    The robot then walked around to Sarge and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair. Orion doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one! You can't be too mad with IROC. After all, he is your son!" With that the robot immediately walked around to Orion and knocked her out of her chair.

FIXED

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

^^

Thread Information