Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Joe Legal vs Jose Illegal

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically productive for the State of California ...and the country as a whole.

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California .

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted....

"Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table"
    Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per year
    Now take 30% away for state federal tax
    Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00
    per year
    Jose Illegal pays no taxes...
    Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage
    $1000.00 per month
    $12,000.00 per year
    Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year
    Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare
    Joe Legal pays for food
    $1,000.00 per month
    $12,000.00 per year
    Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare
    Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays rent of
    $1,000.00 per month
    $12,000.00 per year
    Joe Legal is now in the hole
    minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy
    Jose Illegal pays rent
    $500.00 per month
    $6,000.00 per year
    Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.
    Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Don't vote/support any politician that supports illegal aliens...
    Its PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans

silver
    1999 T/A WS6 A4

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Its PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans
    Could not agree more.
    Funny you brought this up, in the paper today I read Arizona is trying to pass a law to make it a state crime to be an illegal. First offense only a misdameanor (sp) second offense a felony.
    What really pissed me off about the article was that they kept refering to them as immigrants, wtf their is a difference between illegals and immigrants.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Fuck it, your first offense should be a felony, and your ass deported back with an ass beating. Wish I can some land in texas so I can legally shoot the fuckers that came into our borders.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

This is one of these issues where im sooooo right wing its not even funny. I want them ALL deported. If they are illegal, gtfo. If they dont speak english and dont plan on learning. GTFO. I'm tired of hearing stories about them getting into auto accidents uninsured and the people that do the right thing getting fucked. I'm sick of them getting free medical care when theres americans that are hardworking people that haven't seen a doctor in years because their job doesnt have a health plan or they cant afford to pay for coverage. Thats absolutely ridiculous to have a full time job in this country and I don't care what kind of job it is, just any full time job to attempt to make a living and have worse healthcare then some border jumper. THis is where I absolutely agree the liberal bullshit has got to stop. Hell it isnt even just mexico, theres illegals from honduras and ecuador where I live as well. I read in the paper at least once a year about how some day laborer commited a sex crime. THey need to GTFO.

A young guy who lives in a town that neighbors my town was driving home late one night at 2 or 3 am, and the road hes on is a 2 lane road, very tight and curvy, 2 illegals are doubling up on a 20 inch bmx biking right in the middle of the fuckin street with no reflective gear to speak of and he clips and kills them. Kid panics and flees the scene and goes home, to make a long story short hes facing SEVERAL yrs in prison over this. I'm not saying that fleeing the scene of an accident is right, we all know its illegal in probably all 50 states. But its 2 fucking illegals that arent even supposed to be here, doubling up on a one passenger "vehicle" at a very late hour, no bike helmets, riding crooked in the MIDDLE of street. The accident could have happened to anybody. Its obsurd that the kid is probably gonna go to prison over it as far as im concerned. He deserves a slap on the wrist and a fine at most. 2 non tax paying people, sending a tax payer to prison, that other tax payers will have to pay for. Its fuckin bullshit and infuriates me. What if it was 2 americans that were biking and an illegal hit them? You know what would happen? Fuckin nothing. The state/U.S would say something to the effect of how their now has to be some law you cant ride a fuckin bicycle after a certain hour or some shit. SO basically not a damn thing would happen.

If they did everything legal and are in this country legally and pay taxes, then hey they are like a lot of other people and immigrated and contributed. My ancestors are immigrants, they just did things the right way.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

the INS needs to get out of neutral and get the damn car in gear and deport these fuckers.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

why does Jose get government aid if he doesn't have a SSN?

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Should read Jose' get's Cali state govt aid.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

This thread makes me think of when the illegals used to come to where myself and Cuervo work and ask in broken English if we were hiring. Or they would see me and assume I spoke Spanish(yeah, I get spotted easily) and ask in Spanish to help them out. Avre Maria.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    This thread makes me think of when the illegals used to come to where myself and Cuervo work and ask in broken English if we were hiring. Or they would see me and assume I spoke Spanish(yeah, I get spotted easily) and ask in Spanish to help them out. Avre Maria.
    thats all we need, illegals allowed to work in the auto service business.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

When I first read this the first thing I thought was "since when does Jose Illegal have only 2 kids, hell it should be at least 2 + 1 in the oven"

what really really really pisses me off is illegals come her have their little brats and that makes the brats legal. I say deport the whole herd of them.This country has become breeding grounds for the vermin.

Like the ones that surround me, there is a house across the street with I swear 7 guys living in it, mind you this house is about the size of a mobile home.when we first moved in the area my son was 2 and I kept hearing their damn music at 2 in the morning in the back of the house.One night full of anger and sleep deprivation I got up marched across the street(after getting pants and shoes on of course) and told them "either turn this music down after 7 pm and off by 10 or you had it" "no habla english" was all they said so really furious I replied "turn off the effin music or I call INS" I never seen them move so fast in my life.

Meanwhile down the street is another bunch a couple women a herd of kids and different men in and out constantly. The one woman I swear pops a kid yearly. well today her oldest boy(6 like my son" started picking on my kid and hit him,well the Scotch Irish fired up in my son and he laid him out on the ground. Of corse the little brat runs home and a few minutes later some guy is pounding on my door screaming spanish at me, with wuite a few profanities that I do understand. what did I do yelled back"" do i need to call INS or your asses. his eyes bugged out and he turned pale and walked away.

we need to do something about this,they are producing future criminals,and are criminals. Yet they say being an illegal is not a crime, since when,and i ask again since when is something illegal not a crime? maybe we should find out what is and is not a crime and start doing illegal stuff that isn't a crime. oh wait we will go to jail no matter what.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

~points at cammed and laughs~

The funny thing is your so damned mixed Heinz 57 has nothing on you but thats ok at least your an american

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    ~points at cammed and laughs~

The funny thing is your so damned mixed Heinz 57 has nothing on you but thats ok at least your an american

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

If I made a mixed drink with 1 liquor from each of your ancestors countries........... DAYUMMMM I would die of alcohol poisoning in one sip

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

<<------Mexican

I agree with getting all the illegals out, but if it wasnt for the greedy White Business owners that hire Jose and his buddies to keep more profit they will never leave. Its pretty simple, Hire illegals lose your business. No worky for illegals no reason to stay

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    <<------Mexican

I agree with getting all the illegals out, but if it wasnt for the greedy White Business owners that hire Jose and his buddies to keep more profit they will never leave. Its pretty simple, Hire illegals lose your business. No worky for illegals no reason to stay
    Thats a copout. Simple economics states that where theres supply theres demand. You cant purchase what aint there. You think its feasible to think that business owners are gonna pay a higher wage when someone is willing to work cheaper? The reality is, they are ILLEGAL. Come here and work legally. THey insist on doing it their way.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Before I go on my rant, let me state this. My wife is a Panamanian. I have kept her green card up to date. This crap is very expensive. So when I say what I say below I can speak with experience of dealing with the immigrant community.

1) I'm sure New Orleans isn't bitching too loud about the illegals re-building their city. That will come when everything has been built and they then want them all to leave so the previous deadbeats can come back and tear the s!@t up again.

2) I really have no problem with ppl coming here LEGALLY wanting a better life. I just get pissed off that when they are here illegally and we have laws on the books and no one enforces them. Why do ppl want to keep passing new laws when we don't enforce the current ones.

3) Cities like San Francisco should have all Federal $$$$ cut from them for the following:
    a) WILL NOT enforce Immigration Laws
    b) Hassles Military Recruiters - restricts them in doing their job
    c) Fails to report illegals in custody.

All of these have been tied to receiving any Federal funding and yet we still give it to them. We need someone that has a spine and will step up and start enforcing this crap!

black
    98 WS6

cuervo -
    explain to me how without SSN Jose gets food stamps and welfare and rent subsidy?
    how Jose has free medical and dental?

another hatred thread - great

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

I thought it was a felony to cross into the U.S. illegally?

I actually just did a traffic crash report that involved an illegal. Since Chicago is one of those so-called "sanctuary cities" we don't do anything about it. We are not allowed to ask if they are "illegal" and these guys are out and about everyday. I mean this guy had the nerve to think the accident was NOT his fault when he should NOT have been driving anyway!! And to top it off, of course, he had no license or insurance.

Pisses me off.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by pecha View Post

how Jose has free medical
    I can easily tell you how. They constantly come to my work (Hospital) at least 10-20 Drunk once come in just Fridays alone. 80% of drunks are Combative, but yet we still give them treatments. My hospital cannot turn anyone away even if they give fake names, fake SS, fake DOB, fake Addy..etc.

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    I can easily tell you how. They constantly come to my work (Hospital) at least 10-20 Drunk once come in just Fridays alone. 80% of drunks are Combative, but yet we still give them treatments. My hospital cannot turn anyone away even if they give fake names, fake SS, fake DOB, fake Addy..etc.
    Soooooo.....what would happen if WE gave false info?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information