Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

slap your mama red
    1998 trans am

Angry its the little things

what are some of the little things that people do tha piss you off?

for example mine are

Smacking food
    and crinkling paper

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

people with red trans-am's

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Great...now I gotta spend my time off work tracking you down and kicking your ass.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Great...now I gotta spend my time off work tracking you down and kicking your ass.
    Fine but you have to wait in line like everyone else

slap your mama red
    1998 trans am

dont be mad at the beauty that is known as the red

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

obviously you are upset what prompted you to start the thread?

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

People that gripe about the little things

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Texting/Talking on the phone while driving

slap your mama red
    1998 trans am

just wanted to know that the same little things people do that piss me off piss other people to

another= passing me on the highway and then getting off on the next exit that i am passing at the same time as you

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mieux97 View Post
    That. And folks who hear you talking about that with another person and they interrupt the conversation calling you an @$$hole for talking ish about drivers who talk/text while driving.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

People that crack/smack chewing gum - keep it the fuck to yourself!

But my #1 pet peeve is people throwing their used gum down on the ground. WTF! Put it the trash. I absofuckinglutely HATE stepping on some assholes fucking used gum!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

People who post on internet forums.

oh wait

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Nerds that have to carry their laptop everywhere they fucking go. Yes I know that part of the point of a laptop is the portability but i specifically mean the asshole that brings it to the bookstore and coffee shops and even local pizza parlors. You wanna sit down at a barnes and noble to review what you showed interest in before buying and you cant because some asian dude can't spend a minute away from the internet. Just spends tons of time surfing away, then gets up and leaves the computer in the seat. Yes I wanna fuckin smash it and leave but somehow resist.

People that speed in the right lane blocking your ability to sometimes make your exit in fear of getting rear ended.

Women in large suvs they cant maneuver and driving said suv in parking lots with one hand while they try and talk on the phone with the other hand. Which often results in 500 pt turns. I lose my mind over this.

people that sit at green lights.

freeloaders

idiot guys that lie about how much ass they get when you know they fuck their hand every night.

People that are so brand loyal they cant admit when a brand or company they dont like actually makes a good product.

women that fuck around and suck and fuck every dick that comes their way and then bitch about how they cant meet a decent guy.

people that act like an expert on something because they've spent a whole 5 mins learning about it. I have a friend that thinks hes a fuckin scientist cause he reads wikipedia articles.

people that parallel park and make sure they try and get as close to your bumper as possible so it makes it impossible for you to pull out without at least nudging another bumper.

Fat people that get handicapped parking cards not because they are actually disabled, just fat and lazy. Meanwhile the people that actually CANT walk but would love to be able to, have to park in the back of the lot cause of some fatass that cant put down the fork and stop shoving their face full of food.

When I hear smokers bitch about the no smoking indoors law. You wanna fuck up your lungs, go outside and do it.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Girls that think they are fuckin models cause dudes wanna bang them.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Nerds that have to carry their laptop everywhere they fucking go. Yes I know that part of the point of a laptop is the portability but i specifically mean the asshole that brings it to the bookstore and coffee shops and even local pizza parlors. You wanna sit down at a barnes and noble to review what you showed interest in before buying and you cant because some asian dude can't spend a minute away from the internet. Just spends tons of time surfing away, then gets up and leaves the computer in the seat. Yes I wanna fuckin smash it and leave but somehow resist.

People that speed in the right lane blocking your ability to sometimes make your exit in fear of getting rear ended.

Women in large suvs they cant maneuver and driving said suv in parking lots with one hand while they try and talk on the phone with the other hand. Which often results in 500 pt turns. I lose my mind over this.

people that sit at green lights.

freeloaders

idiot guys that lie about how much ass they get when you know they fuck their hand every night.

People that are so brand loyal they cant admit when a brand or company they dont like actually makes a good product.

women that fuck around and suck and fuck every dick that comes their way and then bitch about how they cant meet a decent guy.

people that act like an expert on something because they've spent a whole 5 mins learning about it. I have a friend that thinks hes a fuckin scientist cause he reads wikipedia articles.

people that parallel park and make sure they try and get as close to your bumper as possible so it makes it impossible for you to pull out without at least nudging another bumper.

Fat people that get handicapped parking cards not because they are actually disabled, just fat and lazy. Meanwhile the people that actually CANT walk but would love to be able to, have to park in the back of the lot cause of some fatass that cant put down the fork and stop shoving their face full of food.

When I hear smokers bitch about the no smoking indoors law. You wanna fuck up your lungs, go outside and do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Girls that think they are fuckin models cause dudes wanna bang them.
    THIS!!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Nosey people who you try to distance yourself from and they try to keep tabs on you KNOWING you DON'T like them.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by Mieux97 View Post
    Being in the back seat of a vehicle where the driver is drowsy, and doing both... And can't keep his damn speed. Just got back from the A&M and tu game. Sister's bf's bro driving

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Now that frickin hilarious!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

people who sit their and repeat themselves to you even tho you told them okay and they do it over and over and over(have a fucking bulgarian guy here on my team that does it all the fucking time).

people that smack their gum so damn loud that you cant even even think(same bulgarian).

And people that sit down at a place to eat or chow hall and yell to the guy thats sitting right across from them like their conversation is important or everybody needs to hear how much different it is to be out on the ocean compared to lake duhhhh(happend tonight at the chow hall).

People that is so damn lazy they cant walk from the office to the next office that is ten feet away and get a can of spray paint and they call a mile up the road to have somebody come down and get it for them(commander did this to me).

People who always has something to say to everything and bitchs and gripes whenever somebodys says something(my driver).

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

People that start threads like these.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information