Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

international booty call.... maybe meet ppl along the way?

So to skip alot of the details, got a lady friend of mine who is flying me to norway for a week, and i got to thinking inbetween flights it might be kinda cool to meet some of you people along the way, so if your not doing anything this coming saturday, ill haveto check the schedule for exact times, but roughly ill be flying out of rapid to denver CO, lous this means you.... among others, then denver to New York NY, so lets see if the NY crew is around, then NY to oslo norway (do we have any memebers from norway?) and then roughly a week later, (sat and sunday) ill be coming back through the same route... so feel free to give it a shot, and come say hi.....

discuss

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Do you think you are a rock star?

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

i like to think i know how to party lol and i like to meet ppl, so its a win win

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

lol nah the chick and i have hooked up when she was back here in the states, and i already have my return airfare, so i cant get trapped into much,

yellow
    2004 gto

hahaha... something smells wrong

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

You pick up your passport already? I need to get mine.

Ray Charles blue

Hostell 3, coming to an LS1 site near you.

Be safe, I know women like to bone but you will be in a different country. Quick story for you.

I thought I was going to die in a stip club over in France. Imagine me ever going in to a strip club? haha The boss of the place was outside on his 7 series with his foot on the bumper talking away. His monkey (6'6"ish and 275lbs) says "20 euros." so I turned around. The boss says "If you want to go in I will wave the charge and you pay for one drink." Well I said ok and went in. I was the ONLY PERSON THERE! I was dressed quite well in a silver suite, black shirt and black tie with black shoes. I get the Corona because must be that is what all Americans drink and he told me it was 30 euros! Must say it took 10 minutes to get the damn beer. I about shit and said hell no I wasnt paying that much and I gave the boss 5 euros. I slammed the beer and go to leave and the strippers start to scream as does the bar tender "He didnt pay, he didnt pay!" Well the monkey steps in front of me and asks me if I paid and I thought..................Yup, I am going to get an ass beating or will end up dead. Wrong! I remembered what my French boss told me about standing my ground and being in their face and not backing down. I looked at Mr. Monkey who was about 5 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier and said "I paid your fucking boss for my beer..........get the fuck out of my way, now." I stared a hole in him thinking that my plan had back fired. WRONG! He moved and I walked out and past his boss who was back against his car. They both just looked at me and I kept looking at the ground to see if any shadows were coming up fast. As soon as I hit the corner I was gone! I was like Carl Lewis for a few blocks. I hit Murphys Irish Pub and went in and slammed some strong bow cider and went back to my hotel. BTW.....the strippers spoke perfect friggin English! I lied my ass off in there and said I worked at the American Embassy there in Paris.

Shit happens fast in other countries and they dont care where you are from. Just be safe man, punaner is a blast but dont put yourself in harms way for it.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Where's the pics of the girl?

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post

Be safe, I know women like to bone but you will be in a different country. Quick story for you.

I thought I was going to die in a stip club over in France. Imagine me ever going in to a strip club? haha The boss of the place was outside on his 7 series with his foot on the bumper talking away. His monkey (6'6"ish and 275lbs) says "20 euros." so I turned around. The boss says "If you want to go in I will wave the charge and you pay for one drink." Well I said ok and went in. I was the ONLY PERSON THERE! I was dressed quite well in a silver suite, black shirt and black tie with black shoes. I get the Corona because must be that is what all Americans drink and he told me it was 30 euros! Must say it took 10 minutes to get the damn beer. I about shit and said hell no I wasnt paying that much and I gave the boss 5 euros. I slammed the beer and go to leave and the strippers start to scream as does the bar tender "He didnt pay, he didnt pay!" Well the monkey steps in front of me and asks me if I paid and I thought..................Yup, I am going to get an ass beating or will end up dead. Wrong! I remembered what my French boss told me about standing my ground and being in their face and not backing down. I looked at Mr. Monkey who was about 5 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier and said "I paid your fucking boss for my beer..........get the fuck out of my way, now." I stared a hole in him thinking that my plan had back fired. WRONG! He moved and I walked out and past his boss who was back against his car. They both just looked at me and I kept looking at the ground to see if any shadows were coming up fast. As soon as I hit the corner I was gone! I was like Carl Lewis for a few blocks. I hit Murphys Irish Pub and went in and slammed some strong bow cider and went back to my hotel. BTW.....the strippers spoke perfect friggin English! I lied my ass off in there and said I worked at the American Embassy there in Paris.

Shit happens fast in other countries and they dont care where you are from. Just be safe man, punaner is a blast but dont put yourself in harms way for it.
    Shit happens? Nothing happened...

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    You pick up your passport already? I need to get mine.
    yea been using as my ID since i got put in jail couple weekends ago and the cop never gave my id back...... had it since australia

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post

yea ive done my share of seeing other countries, been to australia, europe, and africa so far, i dont forsee any problems coming up.... nothing i cant get myself out of,

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    Where's the pics of the girl?
    ill get some up later tonight possibly, we are moving after work tho so idk if the cable ppl will show or not

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

How long are you're layovers?

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

looks like i get into minneapolis at 230pm and leave at 730pm.... also just realized that she musta got different flights than what i thought, cuz this set flys from minneapolis to amsterdam then to oslo.... so i guess i dont fly outa new york.... dam, pry shoulda looked at that before i posted this lol oh well, maybe there are some minneapolis ppl here, or possibly amsterdam?

White
    '10 ZR1

I'm an hour from Minne

..and, where are said pics?

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Packy *was* over there in Amsterdam, I dont think he is anymore though.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

ill be in minne from 230 to 730 tommorow, pm me if you would like my number and if youd wanna come meet up for a bit

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Packy *was* over there in Amsterdam, I dont think he is anymore though.
    I believe the last I seen it was the netherlands..

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

well i made it to Bodoe, minus my clothing.... its lost somewhere in the baggage in oslo.... so im tarzanning it for a bit woot woot

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I knew the day would come when suede used up all the american ass and has to go overseas Wish I had that problem

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

lol fastchevys ill be coming back through sunday, look me up again, we will tear up the airport bar or something hahaha

btw greetings from norway boys.....

NWS

definitively NWS.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information