Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Insurance Claim?

About a month and a half ago, my girlfriend had her foot ran over by her ex boyfriend. She's filed a police report and filed a claim with his insurance to pay her medical bills and things like that. She got a call today from his insurance agency saying they wouldn't pay it because her ex boyfriend had said at the time she was pregnant(which she wasn't). Is this some sort of loophole the insurance company is trying to get through, and what would be the best course of action for her to take?

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

She was pregnant? That was the reason? Sounds like HORSESHIT to me. Tell her to get a lawyer. If she was pregnant and her foot got run over, IMO, the ex should have been brought in by the police for questioning. Da FUCK is this bullshit??!! Ins. company sounds like a bunch of ambulance chasers if ya ask me.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

What does her being pregnant have to do with anything? Prego chics still have feet the last time I looked.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    What does her being pregnant have to do with anything? Prego chics still have feet the last time I looked.
    I have no idea. But thats what the insurance company said and they aren't willing to pay. I'm not sure if its some loophole or something that they can get through. I told her to get a lawyer and when she wins, make sure they pay all the medical bills and stuff and her lawyer fees.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

i say bullshit!!!

if she was prego then they should definately pay! prego chick's feet swell like a bitch

05 Wrangler

Maybe her being prego with his kid makes it domestic and in turn they don't have to pay? All of this is easy to prove or disprove though...go to the doc and keep all the papers.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    I have no idea. But thats what the insurance company said and they aren't willing to pay. I'm not sure if its some loophole or something that they can get through. I told her to get a lawyer and when she wins, make sure they pay all the medical bills and stuff and her lawyer fees.
    Get after them. TOTAL HORSESHIT!!!! Someone was smoking some SERIOUS Brand "X" crack when they returned your girlfriend's call.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Maybe her being prego with his kid makes it domestic and in turn they don't have to pay? All of this is easy to prove or disprove though...go to the doc and keep all the papers.
    thats what i thought too. if its a domestic dispute they couldn't file an insurance claim. that's about all i could think of. I'm pretty sure he lied about her being pregnant, cause if he has to pay, his parents are going to kick him off their insurance, so his will skyrocket. He's a dumbass and I just want to kick the shit out of him.

05 Wrangler

thats what i thought too. if its a domestic dispute they couldn't file an insurance claim. that's about all i could think of. I'm pretty sure he lied about her being pregnant, cause if he has to pay, his parents are going to kick him off their insurance, so his will skyrocket. He's a dumbass and I just want to kick the shit out of him.
    Even if that's the case she can always go after him civilly and he'll just have to pay out of pocket...I think the max in small claims is 5k. Insurance or not people just can't go around running over feet...hell you can probably try and get him for assault with a deadly weapon too.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Hopefully the current g/f of the DOOSH will get pissed at him and run over his dick with her car. Hmmm...I wonder how he would feel with a flat dick/nuttsacktor region? DUMB...ASS MUTHA...nevermind.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Hopefully the current g/f of the DOOSH will get pissed at him and run over his dick with her car. Hmmm...I wonder how he would feel with a flat dick/nuttsacktor region? DUMB...ASS MUTHA...nevermind.
    haha yeah...well right after this happened, she told me that she smashed out his tail light but he didn't know until after he went and had his truck worked on and thought the shop did it. Makes me not want to piss her off though. I'd cry if something happened to my car.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

haha yeah...well right after this happened, she told me that she smashed out his tail light but he didn't know until after he went and had his truck worked on and thought the shop did it. Makes me not want to piss her off though. I'd cry if something happened to my car.
    She didn't do enough. Has she ever heard of Carrie Underwood? The "Before He Cheats" video comes to my mind.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

she put up a picture of him in tears on her facebook that he sent her trying to plead with her to not go through with the insurance claim.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

she put up a picture of him in tears on her facebook that he sent her trying to plead with her to not go through with the insurance claim.
    Yup. He knows it's "PUCKER" time.

Thread Information