Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Angry I'm going to do something bad!!

Well I have been under sooo much stress lately and only thing holding me together is the thought of getting my car finished in the next month or couple months. I haven't drove my car in over 6 months and motor is ripped apart. I bought LS6 heads off a 2002 Z06 on ebay and was all set to buy a cam and springs and other stuff. Already have lifters and trays and such. Well I get a call from my mechanic saying one of the heads is going to need quite a bit of milling to fix a little (or what I thought was little) notch by the fire ring (head gasket) and would more then likely put me to 58cc or so which totally fucks me. I knew H/C and shit was not cheap but I have pretty much run out of money to go THAT FAR into this. I can't believe how everytime I pick myself up, I get knocked down. One thing after another. I literally go 1 step forward and 5 steps back. Now, I have no money to buy pistons and to hone if I could afford pistons to make sure the valves clear. I have searched and searched and now don't know what cam I can get that will fit heads with that much milling done. I swear to god, I am about ready to fucking snap. I thought my laptop was bad, I just can't get a break on anything I do. I was not told the heads had the problem and being a normal joe blow that has his buddy do all the mechanic work, I thought it wouldn't be a problem. I just can't handle this shit anymore, the last year and a half has been nothing but disaster from almost every aspect. I wouldn't even call this a rant, because it is not helping me one bit and actually making me more pissed and depressed at the same time. I feel like I could cry but at the same time I can feel my heart pound from my blood pressure being near heart attack range. I just don't know if I care to fuck with anything anymore, car or life or anything. To best put it, I am a nuke that isn't a question of IF I blow but WHEN I blow......

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Fly cut is always an option

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I live in fucking GAY ASS Wisconsin where it took me 3 weeks just to find a place to P and P the heads I have. I would have to pull the pistons to have it done and I heard it weakens the stock pistons to have them done. Cheaper and easier to just buy new pistons off ebay but then they would have damage on them. This car is the straw that broke the camels back. If I had a fucking sniper rifle I would climb a tower and open fire, and that is not even a joke. Good for everyone that I have no money for a sniper rifle and am afraid of heights.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Breathe in, breathe out, now count to ten.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Tried it, haven't smoked in 5 days, went out and had 2 in a row while breathing in through my nose and out my mouth in the cold WI air. Still hasn't helped. Nothing is going to help me, by the time I find something, another thing will go wrong. Never fails.....

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I live in fucking GAY ASS Wisconsin where it took me 3 weeks just to find a place to P and P the heads I have. I would have to pull the pistons to have it done and I heard it weakens the stock pistons to have them done. Cheaper and easier to just buy new pistons off ebay but then they would have damage on them. This car is the straw that broke the camels back. If I had a fucking sniper rifle I would climb a tower and open fire, and that is not even a joke. Good for everyone that I have no money for a sniper rifle and am afraid of heights.
    Never had any problems with any of the ones we've done at work before. Unless you're planning a good sized shot I wouldn't worry

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

When estimating performance modifications always multiple by .65.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Oh yeah....and it don't get any better man.....

Thread Information