Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting old

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

I'm getting old

I'm starting to sound like my old man.

I bitch about how today's music sucks.

I sold my corvette and buick and i'm thinking about getting rid of the camaro and i am not looking at another fast car to replace it, just looking for a cruiser type car.

Yesterday i saw "a kid" (18ish) wearing a shirt that said "punk rock ethic" while in writing right under that it had the Levi logo. I said a sentence to a friend along the lines of "That dumb pussified KID wouldn't know punk rock if it came up and hit him in the face".

Anyone else feel like this? I'm too young to think like this. Maybe it was because i had a kid and was married young. Caused me to settle down way to early.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Yes, I hate all of the rap/hip hop music they play these days.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Just think of it this way CCM:

You are the Chris Chelios of LS1.com...

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

just kidding, the dominator's cool. (SABRES)

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan View Post

I sold my corvette and buick and i'm thinking about getting rid of the camaro and i am not looking at another fast car to replace it, just looking for a cruiser type car.

Yesterday i saw "a kid" (18ish) wearing a shirt that said "punk rock ethic" while in writing right under that it had the Levi logo. I said a sentence to a friend along the lines of "That dumb pussified KID wouldn't know punk rock if it came up and hit him in the face".

Anyone else feel like this? I'm too young to think like this. Maybe it was because i had a kid and was married young. Caused me to settle down way to early.
    You had a kid and got married to young.

I feel the same way... I don't go out to the bars/ clubs on the weekends anymore. Spend most of my time with work stuff even when i am at home.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

It's not called getting old, it's called "responsibility"

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I just don't want to hear about it. You're only as old (or as young) as you want to feel.

Black
    '02 WS6

Except for the selling the car part, I must say I startede to feel the same way @ your age. It kind of sucks realizing your getting old.

Black
    '02 WS6

By the way I am only 29.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I'm 53. Wait til you get to be my age before you consider yourself "old".

black
    2002 TA WS7

yes yes i kno what u mean. i bitch about all the same stuff also

Black
    '02 WS6

Its not so much that I personally feel old, its just you see yourself agreeing with things that people said when you were 18 or 19 that at the time you thought they were just being old. It also sucks that not only do I think most new music sucks, but I dont even recognize supposed "hits" when I here them. My gf who is 5 years younger thinks I'm joking when I say I have no idea what hit song she is talkling about in certain situations.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

as much as me and you disagree on certain things... i completely agree with you here... it's depressing... but we have our last hope... our midlife crisis to look forward to where we get our last wind... we get a bad ass car to pick up women before or dicks stop working....

1966 Corvette Coupe

I too am getting old...

Some guy from work keep asking me to go out an hit th town with him... 2 years ago sure... now... i just want to come home, take a nap, and watch some tv... I'm never up past midnight... feel like shit after a night of drinking... and dont even care to go into a crowded bar....

I think it is because i slowed down and now i dont want to speed up again... i think its all about once you slow down your done...

-me

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    I too am getting old...

Some guy from work keep asking me to go out an hit th town with him... 2 years ago sure... now... i just want to come home, take a nap, and watch some tv... I'm never up past midnight... feel like shit after a night of drinking... and dont even care to go into a crowded bar....

I think it is because i slowed down and now i dont want to speed up again... i think its all about once you slow down your done...

-me
    crowded bars piss me off... some one always ends up doing something stupid and i end up running to my car to avoid getting arrested for laying some one out... fuuuuuuck that... i'll stick to my little e"cheers" type bar and enjoy it like i have for the past 9 years... (yes i went there when i wasn't 21 and caught hell for it when i got busted)

Black
    '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    I too am getting old...

-me
    Sad but EXACTLY true. Partied my ASS off in college, now I just want to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    we get a bad ass car to pick up women before or dicks stop working....
    no more peeing in butts

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Of course, 'cause he won't be able to control when he does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    no more peeing in butts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information