Thread: I'm butthurt

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

I'm butthurt

I'm butthurt that others disassociated yet vaguely similar to this great website has taken to task the lack of what they perceive as good people we have here.

I'm upset that some of the comments made and witnessed first hand were said to make us look like a bunch of complete,incompetent nincompoops.

I wish in all my heart that I could one day be viewed just as savvy as those "other guys", to be thought of in the annals as such great tech-wise, non-nazism ways.

I'm especially upset that some of said "other guys" used to be "our guys" and seemingly don't want to push the envelope with their new "other guys'' and seem to be on their best behavior, almost vanilla-like in their own personality, not the way they were here. It butthurts me knowing that they don't like peeing in butts and so on. That they think it's "childish". That they hate us and think this place is bad.

Well, that's my rant. Off to go have a good cry because they don't like us and are being mean.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

What in the hell are you babbling about? This makes no sense at all. Are you trying to say on some other forum some ass monkeys that got banned here are talking shit? OK...who cares...as long as they arent posting here who gives a shit.

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    What in the hell are you babbling about? This makes no sense at all. Are you trying to say on some other forum some ass monkeys that got banned here are talking shit? OK...who cares...as long as they arent posting here who gives a shit.
    You got ice running through those veins if it doesn't bother you Buddy!

That's my point, besides, I'm at work and I needed to relieve some stress 'cause one of my guys just screwed up and I gotta write the report

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Fire his dumbass and dont let shit bother you.

I could care fucking less what some dipshit that got his ass banned here after multiple warnings has to say on some other internet forum. Could care less.
    I do care about my family....my stuff.....my pals.....dickheads who got ran off from here can go shove sugar canes up their ass take their own pics and post em all over the internet and I dont care. I just could care less.....

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

people really need to find better things to do then take internet forums so damn serious in my opinion. i like it here and have fun here and it would suck if i got banned, but it really wouldnt effect my life enough that i'd go cry about it elsewhere. However if I was unfairly banned because of ANY moderator that had it out for me and I didn't do shit, I would be entitled to have an opinion about it. but people take this site too serious sometimes.

jus my 2 cents.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    people really need to find better things to do then take internet forums so damn serious in my opinion. i like it here and have fun here and it would suck if i got banned, but it really wouldnt effect my life enough that i'd go cry about it elsewhere. However if I was unfairly banned because of ANY moderator that had it out for me and I didn't do shit, I would be entitled to have an opinion about it. but people take this site too serious sometimes.

jus my 2 cents.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post

jus my 2 cents.
    there's always gonna be a squabble between a couple of guys when you get this many people together in a forum. There's always something going on here between a couple of guys it seems. We may get a short break in the action from time to time but usually there's always someone going at it.
    What I look at is how you handle that. Do you be the bigger man and let it drop or do you ag it on? If you have a problem with a mod do you talk to the mod and Ed and try to clear it up or do you go to another site and instigate a shit slinging event?

I'll be honest with you...I gave this innocent little flower 1 of his points for calling someone an asshole that was trying to help someone else in a tech thread. It's funny about living in that glass house ain't it?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    there's always gonna be a squabble between a couple of guys when you get this many people together in a forum. There's always something going on here between a couple of guys it seems. We may get a short break in the action from time to time but usually there's always someone going at it.
    What I look at is how you handle that. Do you be the bigger man and let it drop or do you ag it on? If you have a problem with a mod do you talk to the mod and Ed and try to clear it up or do you go to another site and instigate a shit slinging event?

I'll be honest with you...I gave this innocent little flower 1 of his points for calling someone an asshole that was trying to help someone else in a tech thread. It's funny about living in that glass house ain't it?
    I'll be the first one to admit that I don't know the whole story at hand between everything that always and has gone down around here. I work from 8 til 4:30-6 sometimes and stuff that goes down or sets the ground work during the day i'm jus not there for. i kinda jus watch things unfold around here as i can't think of anyone on here that i have a beef with. Got people I don't like for sure, jus don't make an issue of it.

White
    '10 ZR1

4 words. Who gives a fuck?

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Maybe Sarge could give out one pardon a year to warm his "ice running through (his) veins"?

has been on a tear lately as the The Hammer

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    4 words. Who gives a fuck?
    that is three words... "a" is a letter...

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

I want my click back

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    that is three words... "a" is a letter...

Come on dammit

Thread Information