Thread: Im Back!!!!

1966 Corvette Coupe

Im Back!!!!

to tell you the truth i thought i was banned till like the 6th... i dont know if a mod cut my sentencing short or i just didnt read it right... regardless im back and i have a few stories to tell...

well here is my weekend...

i had to drive down to mboro (where my rents live) for a wedding... and on my way i run up on a new edge stang with the honey comb between the tail lights painted blue ... when i get closer it says saleen on the bumper and i was like hmmm this could be bad... i didnt see the s281E badge on it so i was like ok this could be good... i get up beside it and i see a curvey badge on the fender (i thought it was the saleen "s") turns out to be a cobra badge and im like ok this is gonna be really good. well i pull up beside him and and he revs a few times... i drop a few gears to get in a good rpm range... and am waiting on him to do the same and he drops the hammer... (friggin auto) i hammer down and she lets out a good chirp and the trac control light comes on... and its over for him... his car seems to be standing still at this point... i get ahead of him and look back and he has an ugly blue stripe up the hood and wally world fog lights... POSER!!!... well i slow down and he pulls up beside me at a light and i look over at him and his windows are down his GF (hottie by the way) is laughing so hard i think she was about to pee on herself and he just has his arms in the air... ... i get the clue he doesnt want any from the light... so we ease out of the light i let he rev to about 30 on the speedo look over at his gf and give he a wink... hammer down grab second right next to his window and dissappear from his sight...

now up to the wedding... i ask my buddy to hook me up with a cutie in the brides maid department to walk... (we are gonna rank them MOH = hottie... BM1 = brides sister not good... BM2 = cutie, nice tan, cute face... BM3 = not bad not as good at BM2, but i would deffinately fly wingman on her) which he did (i was GM2)... and all durig the rehersal i was trying my best to get her talking to me and trying to work my way in... not too much happened that night because she was mostly hanging around her friends and not giving me much of a chance to talk during the rehesal dinner (i sat beside BM3, but didnt talk much)... so i just let it be, but when they were leaving i ask them if they knew how to get out of town the quickest (since they had like an hour drive and out main streets were shut down for a festival) she said no i told her to let me get my car and i would show them out... (yeah this was all about showing them the vette)...

the next day disaster stikes... the best man is stuck in NY (we had been worried about this all night actually) and cant make it to the wedding so we all get moved up a notch in the brides maid line... i now have BM1... im sorry i hate to say it, but i was actually a lil sad about it... so i didnt get to drop the old wow "you look gorgeous line" on the cutey i had... i just had to swallow my pride and smile while i walked the worst one... I tryed to show a lil class here hoping BM2 might see that i was being grown up about the whole situation...

after the wedding the brides maids all sat alone and didnt mingle with us grooms men (so basically i didnt get to talk to them then either), but right while we were preparing to pelt the newly weds with birdseed BM3 started to talk to me (she was from LR and heard i was working there)... looked pretty good all dressed up... and i swear we had been waiting on the newly weds for like 30 minutes to get dressed... i get like 2 minutes into a conversatin with her and they come out... i was like YOUR KIDDING ME... JARRED YOUR GONNA SCREW ME TWICE IN ONE DAY (reffering to the whole groomsman swap and now he comes out right when im having some luck with BM3)...

wedding portion ends with i had no luck since right after they left she said i gotta go change and i mean come on im not gonna wait 45 minutes for her to get dressed... im thinking i might should have said "hey if you ever wanna give me a call" line b4 she had a chance to run off... but i just wasnt up to that point in the conversation... might have been if i had talked to her more while i was beside her at the dinner the ngiht b4... hindsight is 20/20

well after the wedding i found the oklahoma car with the plate TRY ME... we are having a festival in my dinky ass town and it was showing its self off... it was a fast and furious style (that year model and even color, maybe the same one) eclispe... i got a pic of it on my phone, but cant get it off... but i just shook my head got back in the vette and went to sulk about my best friend not being around anymore...

-me
    Last edited by predator; 06-04-2006 at 10:26 AM.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

dude that was kinda hard to read. that chick said she wants to do you twice in a day? or you said it to her? either way, it took balls for you to say that. and if she said it, thens your chance to make a plan for when she gets done changing or at least be like well give me you digits and maybe one day ill get to take u up on it lol now ur at least gettin some balls, now you need quick on the spot thinking.

1966 Corvette Coupe

the above statement has been edited for clarity....

is that better 310?

-me

p.s. for those wondering it was 3 points for mod bashing... 2 points for for flaming... and 1 point for swearing...
    Last edited by predator; 06-04-2006 at 10:49 AM.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

yes better. word of the wise, be super nice to all the brides maids cause in the event that ur name comes up they will all say the same thing.... hes super nice. then if anyone one of em liked u they are more inclined to go for you, and they are competitive by nature. this now increased ur chances big time. now that u have all 3 maybe somewhat interested ur at least gettin one if not the one u actually want. dont ever be afraid to say hey would u be interested in ever going out for a drink or coffee sometime after the weddings over if she says yes then you say how can i contact u. shell then give u her cell most likely. call her 2 days later. even if she doesnt answer she now has ur number. then u see what happens. if she calls back you make your plans. yes this shit is as much of a pain in the ass as it sounds. but if u jus do it, and not put a lot of heart into it, kinda like when u clean ur room per say. it wont be that big a deal. ur not alone in this shit. i am single right now too. try meetin women when u work a full time job working on cars and ur exhausted everyday.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by predator
    the above statement has been edited for clarity....

is that better 310?

-me

p.s. for those wondering it was 3 points for mod bashing... 2 points for for flaming... and 1 point for swearing...
    swearing? gee golly.

1966 Corvette Coupe

it was kinda funny... ive gotten a pretty good laugh out of some of it, and i would discuss it more, but since i have to tread lightly until i get some stuff cleared up... well cant say much

-me

is it legal to discuss your warnings in detail or does this violate some kinda of rule? i would like to know so that i dont say something and some mod interprit it as a bash and i get perma banned...
    Last edited by predator; 06-04-2006 at 09:05 PM.

1966 Corvette Coupe

yeah i know... if i actually got a lil punanny it would straighten out my whole life finacially, emotionally, hell i could even type better... there is only one problem with your idea

im a "TOOL"... tools dont get laid... im stuck in a vicious loop here...

cant get laid because im a tool... and im a tool cuase i cant get laid...

its a real shame isnt it..?

STFU dick smack... take the cock out of your mouth and put both hands around it so you cant type and i dont have to hear any of your brilliant deductions...

-me

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Wow, I guess we know why you were banned. I talk some shit, cuss, and raise peoples' blood pressure some, but I keep it under the ban radar.

1966 Corvette Coupe

what? he comes into my thread to do absolutely nothing, but to call me a tool and instead of going and whining to a mod about its i flame him back... i see nothing wrong with that... and i got banned because i bashed a mod... that the only reason i got banned... it had nothing to do with what i said or how i said it... only who i said it to...

-me
    Last edited by predator; 06-05-2006 at 08:32 AM.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

It's not too late bro...ask the bride or your friend to hook you up with the BM you were talkin to. Or at least find out where she works so you can pop in and say hi...

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by kage 62005
    Like i said you are a TOOL, take it back you are "BIG TOOL" W/BLUEBALLS, so & my helmet

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Eat the bunny. Eat that mother fucker.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by kage 62005
    It was meant for Miss PREDATOR not U I'll eat the motha F bunny
    Why would i think it was ment for me?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

kage u arent happy till a certain someone is banned are ya lol

Black
    2001/TA

Quote Originally Posted by predator

You kill me kid.....

ps....you know how to tell a story. I can tell that you are not getting enough since the break up...but it looks like in due time.

1966 Corvette Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    It's not too late bro...ask the bride or your friend to hook you up with the BM you were talkin to. Or at least find out where she works so you can pop in and say hi...
    you have a good idea here... im gonna wait a week or so till they get back from the moon and then ill ask the bride to tell her friend my number and drop that im up for a night out... if she calls she calls... if she doesnt i dont make a jack ass of myself...

i mean ill put a lil more thought into it then that, but you get the drift of how i hope it goes down...

-me

1966 Corvette Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by sassy
    You kill me kid.....

ps....you know how to tell a story. I can tell that you are not getting enough since the break up...but it looks like in due time.
    i hope your getting some entertainment from some of this.... a light hearted laugh from someone is all i ask for in return for the rejection and screw ups i share with you...

oh and you think im doing a lil better than i was? still got no bites, but atleast there is some bait on my hook now... dont know if im tieing my flies right, but atleast im casting something out there...

-me

Black
    2001/TA

Keep on trying kid....

The only way that your going to get anything is by trying.....

1966 Corvette Coupe

so sassy uhhh what you doing later?

maybe we could catch a lil dinner...?

-me

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

lol

Thread Information