white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i'm annoyed at drivers lately

People do realize that 4th gen fbodies are no longer made right? whats with people crashing into everybodies ls1's lately? so many guys on here are gettin in accidents because of asshat drivers, now speedaddict has paint all over his car. wtf lol i guess people are tired of cocky ls1 drivers and they are takin em out hahahahaha

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

:Toetap:

you just jinxed us 310 LOL

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    :Toetap:

you just jinxed us 310 LOL
    yeah now more and more are going to get hit nice job

pie
    free

Makes sense. They can't catch us so they take us out when we are vulnerable.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Hey man, dont leave people out, 3rd gen f-bodies aren't made anymore EITHER!!!

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Thank God.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    Thank God.
    amen

Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    Thank God.
    Hahahaha.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

97 LT1 SS's get destroyed too

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Yeah but nobody cares if they get hit.... At least that's how I think of mine
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Hense, this is why I drive a loud car and my neighbors still bitch at me when there dumb ass kids are running around in the streets, but being loud doesn't help when you get rearended

NBM
    99 TA

i put mine away for the winter yesterday!
    With all this shit goin on lately and the luck i have had with the car this year already... im not taking anymore chances. She can have a nice winter nap!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Hense, this is why I drive a loud car and my neighbors still bitch at me when there dumb ass kids are running around in the streets, but being loud doesn't help when you get rearended
    i encounter the same fucking problem. lots of new families in my neighboorhood and lots of elementary school kids that live on their bikes like i did, yet they dont care to get out of the way like i did when i was a kid. they look at u like wtf do you want asshole? fly right into the middle of the street, play in the street etc. now my neighboorhood has multiple houses that have 1/4 acre lots and bigger. they cant play in the yard? if u are gonna bike in the street bike next to the curb or jus watch cars. that being said my mustang is loud. so I could go .5 miles an hour and their asshole parents think im speeding and give me dirty looks and often yell. yet if i drive my jeep, my moms prizm or even her prius its no big deal. it annoys me this fucking turnover in the neighboorhood. been her since birth and now these asshats think they own the fuckin joint. lil kids as young as 5 going unsupervised cruising out of driveways not even looking.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    i encounter the same fucking problem. lots of new families in my neighboorhood and lots of elementary school kids that live on their bikes like i did, yet they dont care to get out of the way like i did when i was a kid. they look at u like wtf do you want asshole? fly right into the middle of the street, play in the street etc. now my neighboorhood has multiple houses that have 1/4 acre lots and bigger. they cant play in the yard? if u are gonna bike in the street bike next to the curb or jus watch cars. that being said my mustang is loud. so I could go .5 miles an hour and their asshole parents think im speeding and give me dirty looks and often yell. yet if i drive my jeep, my moms prizm or even her prius its no big deal. it annoys me this fucking turnover in the neighboorhood. been her since birth and now these asshats think they own the fuckin joint. lil kids as young as 5 going unsupervised cruising out of driveways not even looking.
    Whenever kids do that to me and I don't like the kids, even if they dont come out infront of me, just look like it, I slam on my brakes (non-anti-lock brakes are great for this ) and hit the horn too for a long time. Scares the shit out of them. Then I rev it up and burnout halfway down their street. stupid fuckers.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Whenever kids do that to me and I don't like the kids, even if they dont come out infront of me, just look like it, I slam on my brakes (non-anti-lock brakes are great for this ) and hit the horn too for a long time. Scares the shit out of them. Then I rev it up and burnout halfway down their street. stupid fuckers.
    yeah haha i dont mean to sound like a hardass, but my parents told me to get out of the way of cars, and to look both ways. nowadays their lame ass parents think they are badasses and nobody dare mess with josh and taylor. and these kids are the biggest pussies, they scream like lil girls all day long

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleBlackTA View Post
    yeah now more and more are going to get hit nice job
    no i don't think so.... i believe in the law of averages and this rate of accidents has to slow down to even things out.

Impounded
    seriously though, what is the deal wtih all the f-body accidents. I myself got into one in my brand new 2000 SS about 3 weeks after I bought it back in, uhh, 2000 of course.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    seriously though, what is the deal wtih all the f-body accidents.
    +1 I think its ricer bashing season, lets get out all of our beaters and 3rd gens and purposely run it into the ricers and possibly a few mustangs to take out our frustration

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

((Knock on Wood (head)} - I sure hope you do not jinx me now, I am taking my baby to work tomorrow.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

maybe the guys whos truck the paint flew out of, were family of the mazda cx-7 i had just smoked just 20 minutes earlier.....guess it was payback

bummer still sick about it off to try and sleep again

Thread Information