Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

I'll Lock my hands behind my head...

This isnt a rant.... just what ive come to realize..

So my face has been down there, down there in the dirt. I have come to realize that this world is a gamble. Relationships are a gamble. You can never tell what a person may do, but you also don't know if they are good or if they are bad unless you take that gamble. I just gotta let the chips fall because everything happens for a reason. Every mistake, every lesson, every accomplishment, every tear, every smile, every breath. I'm in it to win it, but you gotta play the game to post up on top. Sometimes you gotta feel like you're finishing last to realize how wonderful finally reaching the finish line first feels like.

So I'm gonna live my life and take my breaths, steps and tears. I'm going to keep on and keep strong and never let a man walk over me again. And if he tries, and if he attempts its not going to hurt that much. Everything can be get over, everything can be conquered. There is no use getting worked up over some things. Just remember, just don't forget...

So poor me? Poor me that I've had failed relationships? Well wake up, sometimes the strongest people go through the worst.. Sometimes the people who can take it are the people who have had all the let downs, all of the deceivement, all of the betrayal. And look at me. What do you see? I'm glowing. I'm glowing with my future. I appreciate, I love my life. Even when I'm going through the roughest times. Nothing comes easy to me and I am SO THANKFUL FOR THAT. I don't get the best to fall in my lap. I don't want everything given to me. I want to work for what I got, and I have. Everything I am is me because I worked for it. I have a huge heart because I've been hurt. It gets bigger and bigger every time I get hurt. You know why? Because once I find the right man, the right job, the right home and the right life I'll have more to give. More effort to put in to it. I'll have more warm blooded giving loving beating heart.

So thank you to everyone who has lied to me. Thank you to everyone who has cheated me, played me, betrayed me, deceived me, and loved me.

You all made me who I am and the person I want to be. Im on my way to greatness. I have so much to improve... but I have so much more that I have accomplished.

Thank you for every single living being that has passed through my life. Because you all have had an impact.. either how not to be, or how to be. I know how I want to be.. and I'm on that path.

So I may get my face dirty and I may feel lost and confused. But I just gotta blink, breathe and keep on living. Because life is too great to give up on or get upset about.. You complain? Change! You are unhappy, change! I change, develop and form every day. And I wont ever stop.

/end of my not so rant.. but realization I guess?

Cliff Notes: Nothing can go right all the time, and the not so good times shouldnt stop you for continuing to learn how to live happily. The world stops for no one... and failure can help you mentally more than it can hurt you; if you let it.

Black
    1998 Ford F-150

Well written

inb4:86 iroc"omg white knight!!!111!one!"

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by Frazier View Post
    Well written

inb4:86 iroc"omg white knight!!!111!one!"
    lol!!

and thank you

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Thread=

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Thread=
    ..just something i had to get off my chest

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    ..just something i had to get off my chest
    Ummm...K?

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

OH and also: in REAL life, my friends always go on and on how I have had such bad men in my life and how they feel sorry for me and shit, and how they dont understand how i have such a good attitude all the time..

and women who treat me like crap and talk crap and make up rumors and just dumb crap,.. they dont get why i put up with it all, and never do anything about it..

That is why

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Kristi, did you have a bad day or something? Not being disrespectful, but what the hell happened?

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Kristi, did you have a bad day or something? Not being disrespectful, but what the hell happened?
    I dont believe in bad days

any day that im still living healthy is a good day haha

nothing happened just a lot of thinking... been pretty lonely lol

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Oh.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

This isnt a rant.... just what ive come to realize..

So my face has been down there, down there in the dirt. I have come to realize that this world is a gamble. Relationships are a gamble. You can never tell what a person may do, but you also don't know if they are good or if they are bad unless you take that gamble. I just gotta let the chips fall because everything happens for a reason. Every mistake, every lesson, every accomplishment, every tear, every smile, every breath. I'm in it to win it, but you gotta play the game to post up on top. Sometimes you gotta feel like you're finishing last to realize how wonderful finally reaching the finish line first feels like.

So I'm gonna live my life and take my breaths, steps and tears. I'm going to keep on and keep strong and never let a man walk over me again. And if he tries, and if he attempts its not going to hurt that much. Everything can be get over, everything can be conquered. There is no use getting worked up over some things. Just remember, just don't forget...

So poor me? Poor me that I've had failed relationships? Well wake up, sometimes the strongest people go through the worst.. Sometimes the people who can take it are the people who have had all the let downs, all of the deceivement, all of the betrayal. And look at me. What do you see? I'm glowing. I'm glowing with my future. I appreciate, I love my life. Even when I'm going through the roughest times. Nothing comes easy to me and I am SO THANKFUL FOR THAT. I don't get the best to fall in my lap. I don't want everything given to me. I want to work for what I got, and I have. Everything I am is me because I worked for it. I have a huge heart because I've been hurt. It gets bigger and bigger every time I get hurt. You know why? Because once I find the right man, the right job, the right home and the right life I'll have more to give. More effort to put in to it. I'll have more warm blooded giving loving beating heart.

So thank you to everyone who has lied to me. Thank you to everyone who has cheated me, played me, betrayed me, deceived me, and loved me.

You all made me who I am and the person I want to be. Im on my way to greatness. I have so much to improve... but I have so much more that I have accomplished.

Thank you for every single living being that has passed through my life. Because you all have had an impact.. either how not to be, or how to be. I know how I want to be.. and I'm on that path.

So I may get my face dirty and I may feel lost and confused. But I just gotta blink, breathe and keep on living. Because life is too great to give up on or get upset about.. You complain? Change! You are unhappy, change! I change, develop and form every day. And I wont ever stop.

/end of my not so rant.. but realization I guess?

Cliff Notes: Nothing can go right all the time, and the not so good times shouldnt stop you for continuing to learn how to live happily. The world stops for no one... and failure can help you mentally more than it can hurt you; if you let it.
    I'll be honest with you.....after that sentence my mind started to wander and I didn't really read anything past that.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I'll be honest with you.....after that sentence my mind started to wander and I didn't really read anything past that.
    lol golly gee thanks

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

+1

I looked at the cliff notes and left it as is.....a rant.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

and you people blame me for turning non sexual things into sexual things.. this thread was as far from that as ever! haha

98 Formula
    06 duramax

" I lock my hands behind my head" "my face has been down there"........ok, what would you think after reading those 2 sentences?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

" I lock my hands behind my head" "my face has been down there"........ok, what would you think after reading those 2 sentences?
    Ohhhhhhhhhh boy.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

ok i see your point... but "Ill lock my hands behind my head" is from a song.. bracing yourself for the impact... of LIFE

and

my face has been down there in the dirt is a song lyric too, but more specifically "Face down in the dirt I said, 'this doesn't hurt', I said, 'I've finally had enough'..."

and this post was my response to those two phrases..

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

+1 hahahahahaha he got you toy

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

and my whole point is lost for eternity...............

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

and my whole point is lost for eternity...............
    Really what's on your mind baby? All I seen was a wall of text lol, no seriously what's going on, are you missing your ex?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information