Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

If you are a Nebraska fan........

It truely sucks to be a fan of the Huskers today. Kansas has hung 69 on them in 3 quarters. I hope Osborne fires the entire coaching staff including Callahan at season end. What a huge embarrassment for Nebraska's proud tradition

pie
    free

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I hope Callahan has a rainy day fund, cuz its fixing to monsoon on his ass

pie
    free

It's over. Thousands of crying Nebraska fans will have to put their tear ridden children to bed tonight knowing that the closest thing they have to a professional national team is the hapless Cornhuskers.

White
    1998 Trans Am

we will still beat colorado. guarunteed.

White
    1998 Trans Am

but yes, we suck. we suck big, hairy, goat balls. i am hoping and praying we get Bo Polini (LSU defensive coach currently) as our coach. callahan has got to go!!!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    but yes, we suck. we suck big, hairy, goat balls. i am hoping and praying we get Bo Polini (LSU defensive coach currently) as our coach. callahan has got to go!!!
    I don't think there is any question he is unemployment material, the question is whether it will be Monday or do they wait until the end of the season and lose out every game for the rest of the year. Their current morale will not win another game this year. They would not beat Baylor or Iowa State right now.

pie
    free

we will still beat colorado. guarunteed.
    Wow, I didn't realize you played on the team. What position?

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I don't think there is any question he is unemployment material, the question is whether it will be Monday or do they wait until the end of the season and lose out every game for the rest of the year. Their current morale will not win another game this year. They would not beat Baylor or Iowa State right now.
    i think morale has gotten better (since osborne was appointed AD), we looked good against texas sans the 4th quarter. osborne said he wouldn't make any coaching desicions until after the season was over, really no point. i agree though that i wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win another game sad but true.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize you played on the team. What position?
    i wish D-line, doubt i could do much worse!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

i think morale has gotten better (since osborne was appointed AD), we looked good against texas sans the 4th quarter. osborne said he wouldn't make any coaching desicions until after the season was over, really no point. i agree though that i wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win another game sad but true.
    I know having Osborne as AD is a great thing for Nebraska, but the team seems to play worse and worse each week, meaning, the play on the field is getting worse and worse IMO.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

i wish D-line, doubt i could do much worse!

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I know having Osborne as AD is a great thing for Nebraska, but the team seems to play worse and worse each week, meaning, the play on the field is getting worse and worse IMO.
    well you have to admit almost beating texas on the road(we were up the entire game) is a big improvement from getting our asses handed to us by OSU!! today was ganz's first start at QB ever, and he threw 4 picks. either way, i think we can both agree something has got to change, we have good talent, cosgrove (our defensive coach) is the worst thing to happen to our state since, ok, its the worst thing ever! haha

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

well you have to admit almost beating texas on the road(we were up the entire game) is a big improvement from getting our asses handed to us by OSU!! today was ganz's first start at QB ever, and he threw 4 picks. either way, i think we can both agree something has got to change, we have good talent, cosgrove (our defensive coach) is the worst thing to happen to our state since, ok, its the worst thing ever! haha
    Ya, I agree with you, and its not blackshirts anymore, its grass hula skirts defense now

I am obviously an OU fan but its very pitiful to see a proud University like Nebraska down this badly. I still remember how I felt 10 years ago when we went through Schnellenberger, Blake, Gibbs etc. and our crappy frustrations before the arrival of Stoops. I would love to see OU-Nebraska games again with both teams being top 10 or even top 5 nationally ranked. I hope Osborne can find the man to bring Nebraska back soon.

White
    1998 Trans Am

yeah, you know it's a classic rivarly when both teams respect each other. i went to the CU-OU big 12 championship game a few years ago and of course the CU fans were dicks, but luckilly the OU fans were very nice and felt the same as you do. you guys are our only hope for reppin' the big 12!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

yeah, you know it's a classic rivarly when both teams respect each other. i went to the CU-OU big 12 championship game a few years ago and of course the CU fans were dicks, but luckilly the OU fans were very nice and felt the same as you do. you guys are our only hope for reppin' the big 12!
    Ya, I have huge respect for Nebraska and it stems from Osborne and Tommie Frazier. Best option QB college football has ever seen IMO and both were quality people. Nebraska will get back on track, just gotta find the right man to do it.

I am starting to believe Kansas and Missouri are both very good teams this year. I thought Kansas was a joke earlier this year with their cream puff non convference schedule, but Mangino has done an incredible job with their program. He should win national coach of the year this year.

pie
    free

That's because CU sucks.

Just got home to see the hi-lights and WTF happened to the Huskers??? Well I guess I dont need to watch that game I recorded!

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

yeah well K-State loses to Iowa St. giving them their only conference win in a game we need to win to stay Big XII North contenders. we play NU next weekend in Lincoln and watch them beat us to end their 5-game losing skid...

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    yeah well K-State loses to Iowa St. giving them their only conference win in a game we need to win to stay Big XII North contenders. we play NU next weekend in Lincoln and watch them beat us to end their 5-game losing skid...
    yeah that k state loss shocked me. i would just really really really like one more win this season, is that too much to ask? actually maybe it'd be better if we lost out, the quicker we get callahan out the better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information