• Maybe a little, tough to say

27 43.55%
  • Of course you were being a jerk

14 22.58%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Was I wrong for this?

I'm at the mall with my chick when I notice a proactive booth there so I go over there to ask some question the girl working the booth is putting somethings up in the booth with her back turn as I approach I ask "does this stuff really work" as she turns around to answer yes I notice her skin on her face is really bad lol I cant help but laugh a bit. My girl walks up and get's upset at me for being mean. She accused me of trying to put the girl down but it was a honest mistake. Honestly Was I wrong guys.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

it's kinda like going to GNC and the sales person doesn't know shit, and weighs 300lbs. <--not muscle

well, it is kinda ironic...i prolly would have to but felt bad

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

i would have called her a lier!!!

NBM
    99 TA

i would have said.. nm you just answered my question.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

oh man, that's funny. don't know if you should listen to me though, cause i laugh at just about everything

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

i would laugh too!

Thats like a fat guy selling diet pills

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

maybe she used to be worse...so it might work

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

wow the poll seems pretty close lol

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    maybe she used to be worse...so it might work
    lollllllllllllllllllllll

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    i would have said.. nm you just answered my question.
    hahahahaha, man that would have been mean

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

I wouldn't buy nitroglycerin from a nervous salesman either.

Submarines don't have screen doors for a reason.

If you roll thru a stop sign and then get smart with the cop about the difference between slowing down and stopping, when he starts hitting you with a baton and asks if you want him to slow down or stop, you'll know the difference.

Just a few quips to counter with. I think you have a very VALID point. If it works, use the damn product if you're an employee with the ailment the product supposedly solves. Consumer confidence needs some sort of support.

Black
    99 Z28

Maybe it does work. In either case, someone with that problem already feels like crap for the way that they look, I'm sure that would put them down even more.

I agree, maybe it does work, but I don't know of anyone personally that it's helped. Her case may have been much worse.

In either case, unless she's a living testimonial of how much better she looks now as opposed to before, it's kinda retarded for her to work at a place like that.

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    If you roll thru a stop sign and then get smart with the cop about the difference between slowing down and stopping, when he starts hitting you with a baton and asks if you want him to slow down or stop, you'll know the difference.
    this is why i dont like cops. you made a funny that is sad but true. like the stuff they say u did in the car or at the station. stfu. you have cameras. if your not the biggest fucken liar on earth. they do all the time when you acctualy do do something. show me doing anything. you cant cuz all it would show is an asshole cop and a citizen.

Black & Brilliant Silver

i got arrested for disorderly conduct. i called the cops cuz somebody called me, and said the lawn mower man was passed out infront of my apts. i go over there, he is bleeding from the forhead and unconsiuos. i call 911, for ambulance. 5 min later cops show up, come out of there car screaming. i say im the landlord, and he need medical assistance. they get all up in my face screaming about "so you hit him" no i called. then i say we need an ambulance. he says dont tell me my job boy. since im only 24 and make more in a quarter than he does in all 4. i say you dont have to be an ass. so he tackles me, cuffs me slams my head in to the window of cruiser, on top of cruiser. opens door throws me in and slams my leg in door. hard, had bruise for 2months. then takes me to jail, very small town so lil jail. walks me with arm behind my back pulling them up above my head so head is at waist level. walks me into the corners of all the door ways. should still hurts. damn near out of place then slaming it into concrete corners. saying watch your step. i would if i could. so i get out that night call my lawyer. cuz im gona spend a couple grand to prove that i didnt deserve this 75dollar ticket. and press charges. so i get it set for trial. hell i got 9 witnesses to say what happend. it was infront of my apts. my lawyer gets the police report. he say now tell me what you can prove not what happend. i say he tackled me i can prove that. he says well they say you were moving away. i say he told me to step away from him so i did. they say i was about to run. are you kiding. i was 3ft away move to 8 ft away. never turned or anything just took 3-4 steps back hence step back son. then they said when they cuffed me i tried to struggle. bs!!! then they say i was screaming the whole way to jail. then when we got there i wouldnt get out of the car. bs!!! i cant prove non of my witnesses are there. then they say when i got out of car i tried to escape. bs. then they say i was drunk for all of this.

lets say it all happend the way they say it did. i would have been charged with disorderly conduct, public intox, and attemp to evade/ elude(sp). point blank!!! you drunk, you get drunk charge!!!! you try to escape, you get escape charge!!! oh and the report didnt come out until 3 days before trial. wouldnt they make a statement that day for the stuff that happend that day. no report till it makes it to the officer that he is going to go to court. "lets make it good, he was druck, he tried to run, and he was cursing the hole time. prove me wrong im a cop my word vs yours." proven guilty, unless you can get another cop to testify that i wasnt doing anything at the station. oh and cameras everywhere. i got them arresting me on tape. im sure if i had shot one they would have a recording or a tape. we see them all the time.

as ive said before, "To Protect, and Serve." my question is who?

dont like cops, cops dont like that. they should be mad at the bad cops. like say a person can get 9 witnesses that he was handled extremely rough for no reason. oh and when they let me out the cop apologies and said "i thought you were the one that hit him. i hadnt got around to taking statements." he thought i would accept his appology and pay 75bucks. fuck that!!!! im still taking it to trial focker!!!!

Black & Brilliant Silver

now for my next novel.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by D!ck View Post
    this is why i dont like cops. you made a funny that is sad but true. like the stuff they say u did in the car or at the station. stfu. you have cameras. if your not the biggest fucken liar on earth. they do all the time when you acctualy do do something. show me doing anything. you cant cuz all it would show is an asshole cop and a citizen.
    Geez! With an attitude like that, maybe would show not just an asshole cop

Black & Brilliant Silver

then show the video!!!!

Black & Brilliant Silver

i had a good attitude till i got beat in cuffs. lasseration to neck, black eye, bruised leg, hurt shoulder. there is no excuse. this is not china. we have rights. if i did the stuff he did to me, to a dog i should and would get animal abuse!!! put your dog on a choke chain and slam him into walls saying watch your step. wow, what a nice person. oh arent you a cop? so you are jaded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information