Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Thumbs down I would kick this stupid bitch right in her cunt....

Just watch. People like this need to be killed. Seriously. His wife needs a good punch in the mouth as well.
    Work safe.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e4d7376448
    Last edited by nitrox28; 01-07-2007 at 03:50 AM.

I'd set that bitch on fire.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by DriveV8Faster View Post
    I'd set that bitch on fire.
    YOU ASSHOLE!! FIRE IS RED!!! SHE WANTED BLUE FIRE!!! DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANTED TO BE SET ON BLUE FIRE!!!NOT RED!!!!!!!!!!!1

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Unfortunately I can relate to what the Dad is going through there. I bought my youngest a brand new Pontiac G6...lodaded...heated leather seats...wheels...satt radio.....loaded...and all I hear is how she wants a new Mercedes.....she just turned 16. Has $20K in new bedroom furniture...another $3K in a TV/Stereo setup....her own satt TV dish....the newest laptop connected to a private T-1....we gave away about three bags of clothes that still had the tags on them to Salvation Army right before Christmas....probably worth over $2K....at least.....she wears nothing but Armani/Gucci....has more shoes/purses and sunglasses than Paris Hilton....went through another $5K in Bermuda..."shopping" for yes...more shoes/purses and a new Gucci watch that she had to have to match her sunglasses....I shit you not....
    I spoil all my girls rotten....the young one is a chore....she does know where the line is with me....but she pushes it really hard sometimes....why do we do it? Us Dads that is.... Sometimes I feel we do it to satisfy some inner need....because my folks didnt provide shit outside of food and some bluejeans...which is fine...and I get some perveted sense of satisfaction allowing the excess of my children and wife....now that video would have brought an ass whippin from me....I would have just said fine bitch...walk....that crossed the line.....oh well....I can sympathize with the Dad there.....
    Last edited by Sarge; 01-07-2007 at 05:22 AM.
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

Red
    '02 WS6

i can't wait, mine just turned seven....

Red
    '02 WS6

i can't wait, mine just turned seven..

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Wow.... Just wow....

I bought my own first car for $60.00 from a junk yard. When I was in college the car I was driving crapped out. College was over 1000 miles away. My Dad found me a used car for $2,500.00 (a lot of money in 1978), and all I could say was "thank you". He then informed me that I would be paying him back at a zero percent interest loan and I said "thank you very much".

I didn't think much of the car at the time but I sure wish I had it today. It was a 1976 Plymouth Fury Sport Coupe with the slapstick automatic and 318, all black...

If not for some mysterious electrical gremlins with the "800 or so" fusable links in it I would have kept it forever. I ened up putting a 4 barrel on it and headers with chrome sidepipes, did the interior in fake leopard skin with a maroon headliner and brown fuzzy doors. I turned the back seat area into a mini bed with a beer cooler and mounted speakers in the trunk area.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Unfortunately I can relate to what the Dad is going through there. I bought my youngest a brand new Pontiac G6...lodaded...heated leather seats...wheels...satt radio.....loaded...and all I hear is how she wants a new Mercedes.....she just turned 16. Has $20K in new bedroom furniture...another $3K in a TV/Stereo setup....her own satt TV dish....the newest laptop connected to a private T-1....we gave away about three bags of clothes that still had the tags on them to Salvation Army right before Christmas....probably worth over $2K....at least.....she wears nothing but Armani/Gucci....has more shoes/purses and sunglasses than Paris Hilton....went through another $5K in Bermuda..."shopping" for yes...more shoes/purses and a new Gucci watch that she had to have to match her sunglasses....I shit you not....
    I spoil all my girls rotten....the young one is a chore....she does know where the line is with me....but she pushes it really hard sometimes....why do we do it? Us Dads that is.... Sometimes I feel we do it to satisfy some inner need....because my folks didnt provide shit outside of food and some bluejeans...which is fine...and I get some perveted sense of satisfaction allowing the excess of my children and wife....now that video would have brought an ass whippin from me....I would have just said fine bitch...walk....that crossed the line.....oh well....I can sympathize with the Dad there.....
    This post amazes me. Was she also on MTV's "My Sweet Sixteen"?

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

How old is your youngest daughter?

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    How old is your youngest daughter?
    just turned 16....

From the post i gathered that.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z-28 SS

That is what your gonna get when they are raised like that.

CarMax, my employer, recently released this commercial:

Wonder where the inspiration came from?

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    just turned 16....

From the post i gathered that.
    Sorry about that lol. God Sarge what is wrong with you....you better not get her some cheap ass Mercedes. I think an SL500 or the SLR McLaren is the way to go.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Spoiled rotten Biatch!

Hugger Orange
    1969 Camaro

I never knew the department of corrections paid so well. Maybe thats why our costs to house inmates are so high.

Can I get a job application?

Sandstone
    09 VE Omega Int Dual Fuel

Sarge, I'm staggered, just staggered.

I have always said that today's society is a "take" society! "You got it, I'll take it"

These spolied persons are in the firm belief that "society owes them a living!"

My daughter is an independent young person, but she drives a manual four speed with no power steering and no radio!

Otherwise, walk

Mike McInerney

Black
    99 Z28

oh geez... I'm certainly planning to be able to do that, but I would never actually do that I don't think. That's just sick. That girl is absolutely worthless to society. Sarge, I think you're cool as hell for wanting more for your kids, but I hope that they come out with a little of the drive that you had to get where you are - not just the 'need' to make sure they have that standard.

SOM
    2002 FireHawk

Pathetic... No wonder the rest of the world hates Americans. Cry baby wants everything and do nothing to get it... She sure will make some poor dumb ass sapp a good wife and a good mother to children....

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by mmciau View Post
    Sarge, I'm staggered, just staggered.

I have always said that today's society is a "take" society! "You got it, I'll take it"

These spolied persons are in the firm belief that "society owes them a living!"

My daughter is an independent young person, but she drives a manual four speed with no power steering and no radio!

Otherwise, walk

Mike McInerney
    i agree

many people may not say so knowing Sarge is a mod but i'm not afraid

and no personal beef just saying

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post
    Just watch. People like this need to be killed. Seriously. His wife needs a good punch in the mouth as well.
    Work safe.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e4d7376448
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!! my ex-gfs name is mackenzzie (if anyone didnt notice, it was the name of the girl in the vid lol), and her parents bought her a car for her birthday, it was a 2002 or newer loaded sebring convt., and she bitched and complained because someone else in school has that car... so she basically cried until her parents agreed to trade it in for a new mercedes....
    SPOILED BICH, i want to set her on fire

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information