Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

i would have made them all into human speed bumps!!!

i would be doing demo derby. i wouldnt stop till the truck was totaly done. hell might as well wreck it yourself, cuz the brotha's gona mess it up just as bad. "but u ran over a 15yr old kid." shit i ran over a 15yr old crack dealer, that was gona hit me in the face with a baseball bat over and over if he had the chance. bump bump. wouldnt make me feel bad at all.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...e3396b238a.htm

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    My computer at work sucks ass so I'll have to watch it when I get home. From what I could make out through the fuzzy screen and the every-2-seconds buffering, it looks like someone needed to get hit by a car, lol.

Black & Brilliant Silver

they are attacking people stuck in traffic, at hangout spots.

Shit
    Okay, I just watched it on a better computer. Do these idiots not know what a door lock is for? Also, what about the gas pedal? If I was in my car in that situation I'd be running over or crushing as many of those hyenas as I possibly could. See what welfare does for this country? Fuck that. Low life mother fuckers.

Black & Brilliant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate
    Okay, I just watched it on a better computer. Do these idiots not know what a door lock is for? Also, what about the gas pedal? If I was in my car in that situation I'd be running over or crushing as many of those hyenas as I possibly could. See what welfare does for this country? Fuck that. Low life mother fuckers.
    thats what im sayin. id make them say "oh shit that cracka, is runnin ova people dat be hitting his shit." shit, reverse wot. first wot. reverse wot. they would get the idea. back the fuck up or get mowed the fuck down.

Shit
    I also have a .357 under my seat for when their pesky arms get through the window. Sure, I may get shot back but at least I'd go out killing some idiots and hopefully teaching the others a lesson. Where was that anyway, do you know? That doesn't happen in my neck of the woods.

they need to drop a bomb on that town. i would sure hate to get lost and end up in that situation though, especially with my family in the car

Shit
    That is why I like guns. You better have 3 or 4 extra clips for a crowd like that though.

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Ship them back.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28
    Ship them back.

Ship them back.

on a boat that floats like the titanic

Shit
    I'd like to see them make the mistake of pulling that on a mob boss. Why can't they get shit like that on video instead of the trolls getting their way? I'd love to see what some REALLY ruthless mother fuckers would do to those idiots.

Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

all i can say is we should have picked our own damn cotton.............
    No replacement for displacement.

Click for full size

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Where the F/*ck are the cops when you F*cking need them? This SH*T pisses me off so f*cking BAD.

Shit
    (light bulb) I didn't even think about that part of it. That is a perfect example of what the cops SHOULD be trying to watch for and prevent. Most cops would shit all over themselves if they ever had to confront a real crime in progress though. That big "I'm a total bad ass and I own you" attitude would be gone real quick.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

WHY! WHY! i suppose whitey made them do this. get a fuckin job. theres absolutely no reason for this shit. i dont care what your economic status is, theres absolutely no reason for it. when u hear on the news about citizens blasting teenagers full of bullet holes, in a situation like that i think they should be commended for it yet the people that were getting attacked if they attacked back violently theyd be sent to prison. i am sure these fuckin assholes made up a million excuses for this and pulled the race card anyway they could. i would like to see how they feel if there stuff got all torn up. this sort of thing gets me so freakin angry my vains are startin to pop out.i would love if these fuckers got ran over in the video. then ud see their parents that could give a fuck otherwise suddenly on tv cause they know theres a pay day. i suppose if us crackas worked for our families and theres too they wouldnt pull this. cause apparently we owe them for everything in life. if i get warnings and a possible ban about this i wouldnt even care. that video is ridiculous. i am not attacking anyone on this site so i should be alright. this video really hit a nerve with me. i have to cool off now.

Black & Brilliant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger
    WHY! WHY! i suppose whitey made them do this. get a fuckin job. theres absolutely no reason for this shit. i dont care what your economic status is, theres absolutely no reason for it. when u hear on the news about citizens blasting teenagers full of bullet holes, in a situation like that i think they should be commended for it yet the people that were getting attacked if they attacked back violently theyd be sent to prison. i am sure these fuckin assholes made up a million excuses for this and pulled the race card anyway they could. i would like to see how they feel if there stuff got all torn up. this sort of thing gets me so freakin angry my vains are startin to pop out.i would love if these fuckers got ran over in the video. then ud see their parents that could give a fuck otherwise suddenly on tv cause they know theres a pay day. i suppose if us crackas worked for our families and theres too they wouldnt pull this. cause apparently we owe them for everything in life. if i get warnings and a possible ban about this i wouldnt even care. that video is ridiculous. i am not attacking anyone on this site so i should be alright. this video really hit a nerve with me. i have to cool off now.
    thats why i posted it. its so evil i want to go to there town, and see what happens when dis cracka from outa state comes thru. benneli m1 super 90, riot special in hand. semi auto shotty

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

im jus so tired of it. i am tired of rap and everyone wanting to be black. this is what u wanna be like? a destructive idiot? fuck that. as stated up above id love for one of those cars to be a mob boss and his men. watch the blood bath.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

That's what you have posi for, it makes for some hella-good donuts.

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

Ship them back.
    Amen!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information