Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I wanna be a troll

What do I need to do? I dont understand the "fun" in it...so I must be missing something. Is there a troll school online? Do I go on www.dodgeminivan.com and start telling all of em my Chevy van holds more kids and shit? Even if I dont own or drive either of them? And this is fun...how?
    It must be fun cuz there is a shitload of trolls around wanting to debate/argue every conceivable subject to the virtual death. I read some shit about trolls....
    In the context of the Internet, a troll is a person who makes inflammatory or comments, which by effect or design cause disruptions in discourse, or a post made by such a person. Trolling can be described as a breaching experiment, which, because of the use of an alternate persona, allows for normal social boundaries and rules of etiquette to be tested or otherwise broken, without serious consequences. OK...I understand a troll can go on some forum and stir up shit....and not suffer an ass whippin cuz they are on the internet and all....but the fun in that is again...what?
    A lil light reading I did on the subject turned this up...
    TROLL, also known as AssMonkey, is a term for one who is feels compelled to argue or suggest alternative explanations, hidden information, and sinister motives behind what are commonly considered straightforward historic or current events. Trolls are associated with eccentric individuals and faulty reasoning. Labelling an argument a troll "expert" theory may be seen as an attempt to ridicule or dismiss it, leading some to consider the term controversial in application. The term tends to be used by detractors rather than proponents.
    Mebbe this is known as a Debate Troll? I dunno.
    So my question....have any of you ever tried this troll business and if so was it fun? What did it make you feel like? Help me understand. I ask my buddy John Robert at the feed store about trolls on the internet. Then I spent the next 20 minutes expalining what the internet is...so I sez fuck it John Robert...and I ask you guys. Why would anybody want to "troll"?

Sarge, the crazy old man title is much more fitting.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

I haven't personally tried it but that's only cause I think its for ass monkeys with no life.. They get made fun of and have no way to redeem themselves in real life so in between pretending to be tall dark handsome men in the yahoo chat rooms to get some cyber ass and eating hot pockets and cheetos they feel the need to inflate their egotistical fantasy lives by owning 1200 horsepower street machines and laughing at crappy lil stroked GTO (just screwin with ya old man) sum it up for ya??

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i actually got soo pissed at the stang trolls on this site, i signed up on a stang site and screwed with them soo bad, and they didnt even ban me, i only did it a couple days tho

Just go to the search function type in "Bush" and you will find all the information about trolls you need.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

google the word "failure" and tell me what is the first site on the list

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    google the word "failure" and tell me what is the first site on the list
    ZING!

Thread Information