Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

i wanna pee in your food.

So i said i would type this story up when i got home, not the greatest, but eh....here it goes....don't blame me if it sucks. It may be a bit graphic but i will keep it down as best i can.

So when i was still a pup in San Diego, i had just turned 19, so legally drinking was out of the question. It was T.J. or house parties, keggers and what not at SDSU (San Diego State). My friends brother was in a frat and a band so we would always get to go to some sweet parties. I can tell you i was pulling tail left and right, i was very raw then. So here we are another weekend and another party. It was pretty cool, we hung out with some girls that did photos for the Phil Flash network, one was my buddies on and of gf and the other was a girl i knew who used to be married to this dildofaced kid. This night was looking pretty good these two girls where making out and i was sure i was gonna tear that ass up. Well somehow the party shifted to another house and in the process they left and so did my buddy for a little while, lucky bastard. So this next house was whack, so i drank beyond my limit. I was shitfaced by time my buddy called me, and he met up. By the time we got there the party moved to another house. This is it guys where crazy shit happens, everybody is shitfaced and things happen. I pulled out my video camera and started getting girls to make out and feel up on eachother. It was awesome until the one ugly duckling with braces reared it's head, why don't you guys make out. And of course all these bobbleheads started rallying for it, so i put the camera up. I went and sat on this couch with my beer when one of the girls sits down next to me. We flirt a little and i figure fuck it, remember i was rough around the edges. I flat out tell this girl "i wanna fuck you" and a few other nasty things. And of course she reaches over to feel what is in the pants. She shakes her head yes and said "come over to my room. This was this girls house, sweet. The first thing i start thinking is am i going to be able to get my dick hard, because frankly i am that shitfaced, all i had was a chubby and my dick felt numb from all the licka!!!! So we get in the room and start messin around and when bingo, boner achieved. So after getting the engine run i go for play time. Now i have another worry on my mind, man i am so fucked up i don't think i am going to bust. I was determined though, i really don't know how long we went at it, but i figure around an hour. I mean we switched to so many positions, my abs were hurting, my back and i was just plain tired. i figured i need to make an all out assault on this girl. So i laid her on her back and lifted her legs up spread eagle style and start jackhammering away. I mean i am tired but i am pushing through it i need to achieve my goal. All of a sudden i feel it, my ass starts getting hot and i feel sweat dripping down my balls. Oh man i am going to blow a hot load in this chick. So i no i am the point of no return, no retreat no surrender. So i am punishing the hell out of her when i feel it, it is time, and unleash my demons inside her. I keep pumping slowly, but for some reason, i just keep coming in massive squirts. Then it comes, OMG!!!!! a solid stream......I'm not coming......I'm pissing.....inside this girl.....
    First things i pinch it and i pause, OMG what is she going to say, she has to know. Then she opens her mouth my heart racing, "OMG that was alot of cum" and i just shook my head yes. I could not believe it. I slowly and cautiously go to pee, and come back, still nothing. She says the bed is all wet. Of course there is hardly anybody there and my buddy ditched me once again, no ride home. So i go in this room and this girl tells me to stay. I just wait till she knocks out cold and i figure it is best i leave and walk home. I figure when she woke up she would figure something out and cut my dingy off. So bailed out into dark morning, never to see this girl again.

I wonder if she ever figured it out....i mean damn.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

...I can't believe I just read all of that. Son, you are on some serious shit and need to give me some of whatever your on ASAP!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

dang....i'd move to never see her face again....haha, wow.

i wonder if i could get away with that.....hmmmmm...

Trans Am owner
    former

dayum dude.......

thats prety funny....and shocking hahahaha

teal

yeah that was years ago, i wonder what would happen if she saw me again.
    At least i can say i have pee'd on and in people

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Pretty good story. Cant say ive pissed in a girl yet but theres still time for that,

Did Spaz spark your memory? He should tell his piss in chick story. She actually liked it !!!!

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

lol..

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Wow. uh.. yeah...

Nothing makes my life complete till i turn your face into a toilet seat.

im gonna piss on it!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

teal

drip drip drip

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Gotta love the remix too...

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Is that the remix edition of the song about pissin'?

Thread Information