Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I think I have a stalker.

Last edited by 86 IROC-Z; 10-31-2007 at 01:07 PM.

pie
    free

F) Grow a pair of balls and talk to her, tell her you're not interested and move on.

Black
    99 Camaro SS

Its always good to have a back up plan

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I'm in college. To make the money I pay worth it, I go to class. That means for about 4 or 5 hours mon-thurs I'm surrounding by fucking idiots. I'm not paying the professor to answer some dipshits off topic questions for 60% of the class time. But I get away from the topic. Anyways, one of these idiots has taken it upon herself to make the most fucking awkward situation ever. She sits on the other side of the room from me, and for a few weeks now I've noticed her looking at me. And whenever I notice it, she makes eye contact. I look back to the front of the class as a string of curse words crosses through my mind. I'm not looking for anything. I have a hotter girlfriend. I have friends. And if I wanted more friends, I wouldn't look for friendship with damn females, jesus christ one is enough. Anyway, also, when I leave the class, she follows me, and as I'm walking, she speeds up to get beside me. Another string of curse words. I do shit like pretend to tie my shoe so she gets ahead of me, but nope, I start walking again for about 20 feet until shes up there and stops, finding some ungodly reason to fumble with her phone. And we're beside each other again. Sometimes I just duck out some random sidewalk to get away from her, but I don't feel like deviating from the fastest way to get where I need to go. Thankfully she usually goes off somewhere after about 15 minutes before I get to the campus store where I go after that class to get dinner. I'm thinking "This is fucking bullshit... but oh well... only about a month left of the semester... then hopefully I'll never see her again." I wish.

I get home from the gym tonight, make myself something to eat, turn on the tv and sit down at my desk. Then I log onto my Facebook account (If you don't know what it is, its a social networking website, similar to myspace.com, except it's mostly aimed at university students and has a little less of the whole "ghey" stigma that myspace has).

It notifies me whenever I have a friend request. Usually I like to try and guess who it might be. I had a few ideas. I click it, and to the deepest dismay I have ever felt in my heart, it was this fucking girl. I almost threw my monitor off my desk. Now, the only way she could find out my name is specifcally listening to names when the professor hands back work, and see which one I responded to. So I'm left with a friend request which includes the message "hey I think I'm in your lit class". Oh, you "think"? Bullshit. Fuck you.

So I'm left with a few options. Please help me decide.

A) Drop the class and delete my Facebook Account.
    B) Ignore the request and ignore her in class
    C) Accept the request and ignore her in class
    D) Accept the request and, the most fucking awkward thing I can ever think of to approach a person you don't know, "Uhhh, yeah, you friend requested me blah blah blah...."
    E) Other (please inform)

Help me...
    say something to her and ask her what she wants, as you feel her stares. you're more then likely gonna make her feel awkward or embarassed, either way she's gonna withdraw a lil, if she says that she likes you, then you jus tell her thats flattering but you have a girlfriend and your not looking for another girl. Thats an honest answer bro. The game your playing right now is the game guys play when they want a girl to chase them more. aint it funny that the girls you dont want, you can get soo damn easy lol but such is life. but thats what i'd do

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    F) Grow a pair of balls and talk to her, tell her you're not interested and move on.
    If possible I would love to never see her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commie View Post
    Its always good to have a back up plan
    I don't plan on dumping/being dumped in my current relationship, and if that happened, I wouldn't want to downgrade, I have better options.
    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    say something to her and ask her what she wants, as you feel her stares. you're more then likely gonna make her feel awkward or embarassed, either way she's gonna withdraw a lil, if she says that she likes you, then you jus tell her thats flattering but you have a girlfriend and your not looking for another girl. Thats an honest answer bro. The game your playing right now is the game guys play when they want a girl to chase them more. aint it funny that the girls you dont want, you can get soo damn easy lol but such is life. but thats what i'd do
    She must know I have a girlfriend... My facebook profile is public (to her... because we're in the same network), shows my relationship status, and I'm sure that's something she would notice.

Game I'm playing? I didn't know there was such a fine line between "comeon baby you can try harder than that" and "get the fuck away from me". Oh well... What you say is true though... guess I can't get out of this with talking to her

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    +1. Do what he says.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

be a man and just talk to her...what's the worst that can happen? she rapes you...heaven forbid.

seriously though. i get tons of these people on facebook that i've never met and i add them for some damn reason never to see them. maybe she's having trouble in class and needs some assistance in some part of the class that you're good at. just don't be a douche and drop the class cause some girl looks at you from across the room.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    just don't be a douche and drop the class cause some girl looks at you from across the room.
    I try to add a bit of humor to each post, even on the mostly serious ones.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

jus tell her you drive a third gen. that should take care of it hahahahahahah

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THANK YOU!! We have a winnarrr!!!!

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Tell her you will have sex with her only if you get to duck tape three Lit books around her face and put nine anal beads in her weird asshole all while listening to " Im too sexy" and throwing jars of grape jelly at her body.... capping it off my you and your buddies tossing caramel popcorn and trying to make it stick to the jelly. If you tell her this is your fantasy, she will surely never, ever, ever ever stare at you again, and she will also delete you as an even possible friend.

If you ever need my help again, Im here for you bro.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Post of the year,

On a serious note, I would just tell her to get lost, you have no interest in her and frankly she is annoying the hell out of you. Tell her you are very happy with your current g/f.

Or have her taken care of with one of the 3 R's

DO NOT accept the friend request. Ignore it, and again, and again, and again. Talk to her in class, or better yet, when she follows you. Ask her, "Need something?", it's a guarantee for awkwardness.

Just make her feel petty for what she's doing. It's all you can do, really.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I try to add a bit of humor to each post, even on the mostly serious ones.
    that's what i was shootin for with the you gettin raped comment.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

It's one of those things I was thinking, but didn't wanna say it, but You sir,

NBM
    99 TA

post up a pic! lol

Dude if it was me... and she was fuckable, i'd probably hit it at least twice and then tell her to hit the bricks (gf or no gf) but thats just me.

About the facebook thing tho... don't add her because i have learned that you can't get away with anything anymore since the creation of that damn website lol, lord knows ive been caught in several lies cuz of that thing.

If you have no interest, just ignore her... but if you think you could hit it and quit it, then have-at 'er... you are only young once!

Just dont let her see your car

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Wow dude and I thought I had "problems" pshhhhhh

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

This gives me many memories. I had one that I could not get rid of. Luckily she was put in the crazy ward for awhile fell behind in class and had to drop out. Good luck getting rid of her!

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

or even worse you could lie and say your drive a mustang

taht should have running for her life......and never will you have to worry about seeing her again.......lol

j/k :P
    High revving TPI........wait oxymoron?

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

I'd fuck her if shes decent, she wants it so give it to her. And keep your cock sucker closed about it anad you can get away with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information