Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 TransAm WS6

I Phone who's getting this crap..

Ok so who on this board is getting one. I have to say the phone does look cool but i mean come on 600 bucks for a phone and another 80 or so a month for service. I just don't get it anymore with cell phones and the need for people to be on them all fuggin day. Now all this hype for this phone and people camping out to get one, guy at my work took off work today to get one .. Who else agrees

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

if i was rich i would... but im not...yet

Maple Red Metalic
    2000 Trans Am

My cell is 6 years old. It is just a phone and works everywhere even in the big building I work. All the loosers with newer phones that take pictures, milk the cow and cook dinner have to stand in the doors. What loosers. There is no way I would waste a day off work to buy the latest anything.
    http://www.donet.com/~pamela/ls1Img_2686.jpg

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

With the I-Phone, you can do so much more!! it is well worth it!!

And the fact that AT&T is the service provider is the best part!! Incredible High speed to DL anything!!!
    Everyone should but these things!!!

Help my AT&T Stock go up, please!!!!

Impounded
    Apple computer - the company that takes the same technology that everyone else sells, put it in a fancier looking packaging, and sell it for 2x the price.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i agree that its wayyyy over priced, due to the apple name on it... but it IS pretty ahead of most other phones. if i had the money id buy one, but i dont feel like goin thru the hassle of switching phone services.

im content with the chocolate. im on my third one, and its broken, so now i have to get a new one... its not the most reliable, but the features are great.

me and my dad were gonna camp outside a store and buy a couple of these, then sell them on ebay for twice as much

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    Click for full size
    LMAO, (Larry the Cable Guy said it best) Thats funny I don't care who you are....

Yeah I am not understanding the trend. I can already do everything that fucking thing can do, I just cant do them "anywhere." Oh well.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    My cell is 6 years old. It is just a phone and works everywhere even in the big building I work. All the loosers with newer phones that take pictures, milk the cow and cook dinner have to stand in the doors. What loosers. There is no way I would waste a day off work to buy the latest anything.
    is it this one? b/c thats the one i have and its a tank! great reception, and it can't break. why go new?

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

i'm not getting one for me, but i am getting one for the girl, girls like those fancy things. I had my old sprint phone for years, then one day it stopped working, it no longer worked on the network, it was like the first color phone sprint ever had...........that shit was old but it was a tank.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

The mayor of Philadelphia sat out in line from 3:30 AM the day before to get one. He was third in line and left twice and had a detail cop sit in his spot til he returned to get this fucking thing. Boy did he catch hell, and rightfully so, but he stayed there that cocksucker.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well I guess I have a perverted view of all this technology. In the late 70's or early 80's I got my first "cell phone"...thing weighed like 4lb's, only worked downtown and lasted about 20 minutes.....I had "arrived"...was a bigshot.....now I am successful...I don't carry shit....rarely do I have my cell phone even with me...the true mark of success these days is the guy with no phone/PDA/laptop....nothing.....that is what your working for....to carry absolutely nothing with you....only then have you arrived....I got folks for all that emailing/phone call bullshit....dont bother me with it...
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

White
    2003 Ram 2500

I have the LG chocolate bought it the day it came out. I think I paid around 300 bucks for it from verizon. Well I am on my fourth one and I wish I would have never gotten it and spent so much on it.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Well I guess I have a perverted view of all this technology. In the late 70's or early 80's I got my first "cell phone"...thing weighed like 4lb's, only worked downtown and lasted about 20 minutes.....I had "arrived"...was a bigshot.....now I am successful...I don't carry shit....rarely do I have my cell phone even with me...the true mark of success these days is the guy with no phone/PDA/laptop....nothing.....that is what your working for....to carry absolutely nothing with you....only then have you arrived....I got folks for all that emailing/phone call bullshit....dont bother me with it...
    Hell F'k Yeah!

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by transam98 View Post
    I have the LG chocolate bought it the day it came out. I think I paid around 300 bucks for it from verizon. Well I am on my fourth one and I wish I would have never gotten it and spent so much on it.
    high five lol
    to the chocolate. like i said im on my third almost on the fourth... i love it tho. havent liked another phone half as much

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Damn you.

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    i agree that its wayyyy over priced, due to the apple name on it... but it IS pretty ahead of most other phones.
    How is it "ahead" of most other phones?

No flash camera.
    No zoom camera.
    No video camera.
    No 3G.
    etc, etc.

The interface isn't ahead either. Many smart phones already have full touch screen.

So what is "ahead"?

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

did alex just get owned? again?.....

i dont care about new phones...as soon as u buy one, a better one comes out..plus the prices are outrageous...id rather save some money for a s/c or sumtim..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information