Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

blue
    1975 camaro

i need to vent a little (long story)

for the past 2 months i was dating this girl after prom, she had graduated last year and her date dirched her for 2 other girls becaue she wouldnt mes around with him. she lives in san antonio and i live in houston (mistake). before we started dating she would go on and on about how all guys re the same and whatnot. i began to tell her that she wrong and that there are guys out there that know how to treat a woman and how i am one of them. blah blah blah prom happens, spent the night a the beachand had some fun in the tent.

a few days later we decide we want to start dating so we give it a try, the next time we woul see eachother would be a month and a half from then at my graduation party. i went online and payed for her ticket to ride the bus out here.

few days before its time for her to ride the bus she tells e that one of her old guy frends wants to see her the night she arrives and take her to get some food. me being the trusting guy i am i say yeah thats no problem, id like to spend time together tho but if youd like to hang out with him you can, due to getting off work at 7.

anyways, friday comes along and i get to the bus stop around 8:30 and there she is. i had quit my job that morning because i had a better on lined up and they wanted me to start that monday. after we get to my house and she got her things un packed we put a movie on in my room. she fell asleep while i was playing with her new mytouch, i was messing with i learning how it worked and whatnot. not being nosy and going through her texts, she got a text from somebody and i acidently deleted it or something so i go to lok for it and try to restore it when i came across a text from kyle (her old frind) saying baby. i think wtf? so i opened it and started reading their conversation. they had been sending pictures back and forth, their plans to get something to eat was realy plans to go somewhere and messaround in his truck. im reading all this while she is next to me asleep on my shoulder. i keep quiet about it till that night and confront her about it.
    her excuse was that they had been on and off for 3 years and she gets cought up in theconversations.
    some arguing went on ofcorse and whatever. i told her ill let it slide and and she was like i will stop talking to him i promise blah blah bullshit whatever. so the next day comes around and were getting ready for my party.

few hours into the party we start drinking, her being a little drunk she starts flirting with my friends and im getting pissed off. when it was time to start going to sleep (4am) my mom told her to sleep in my little sisters room with my cousins and my little sister. my mom was kinda pissed because this girl was drunk and wasnt listening to her. ny mom got in her face and bitched her out. me and a few friends are in m tv room, my best friend in my room and another in the guest room. she had no space to sleep in my litle sisters room because all of the kids in there so she decided to lay down in the hallway. she was sad and pissed off so i went to talk to her and she said take me to my grandparents in the morning please, they live in my neighborhood so i said sure. i told her to some lay down with me in the tv room for a little bit and she said ok but that she needed some tim to herself and shed be in there in a bit
    after about 30 minutes of laying down in the tv room waiting for her i was stressed out on the whole situation so i wen to my room to ask my friend for a cig. well i walk in to her with her pants down, top off trying to fuck him. she looks at me as white as a ghost andi just yell out your such a stupid fucking slut get the fuck out of my house! she coes running at me crying and oppologising, i punch my door knocking a hole into it and tell her to get the fuck away from me. she begins to tell me to munch her in the face and how she deserves it. she had no idea how tempted i was to do so, i had never hit a girl before and did not plan on doing so but damnit i wanted to soo bad. i said first thing in the morning im taking you to your granparents house, we are over. she fell to the ground sobbing, my friend alked out the room and told me what happened. she went back to her spot on the floor in the hallway, my friend back to my room and me back to the tv room. about an hour later i wake up to a text from her saying how sorry she is and how shes cold and can not sleep. i told her to come lay down with me. i had already planed to fuck her one last time, i did so and we fll asleep. morning came and since i knew how he was i opened her phone up and she was still talking to this guy. i woker her up and said get your bags im taking you to your granparents. the whole ride there was slent. no radio, no talking, just the sound of my car. we get to the house and i take her bags out of my car and she looks me in the eyes, starts to cry and i tell her. remember how you said all guys are the same? well you just learned that there not. most guys ould have thrown you out after beating the shit out of you. you just fucked up with one of the few good guys out there. she went to give m a hug, as she was moving in she started to wimper im so--. i walked away not saying a word giving her the rot inhell look and got in my car. she dropped to the floor in tears and i sped off.

ste starts to text me about ow sorry she is and how she is gonna make it up, she promissed me that she wont talk to kyle again, says shes gona change and a bunch of other bullshit. i found out lastnight that just a few hours later he picked her up and they went somewhere and fucked in his truck anyways. this all was a week and a half ago. she is now talking to this guy she claima to be head over heels for....i told him everything

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Holy drama queen. That is one insane bitch. She be dick happy like mad. But are you like 17 or what??? Parents house? Mom telling her wear to sleep. prom...etc.

I know like ten more bitches just like that if you want their numbers?

blue
    1975 camaro

im 18, just graduated highschool. heres her facebook so you can see what she looks like. add her, talk to her, try and get nude pics, whatever you want just dont mention me

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages...p?id=578775729

blue
    1975 camaro

she turns 20 in novenber

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Get away, far, far away. She's a lying, cheating dirty slut. She won't make it up to you unless she considers herpes an appology.

Oh, and the obligatory "pics or ban."

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Duck lips?

blue
    1975 camaro

lol in that pic yes. i dont feel like making a photobucket account but mp me your email and ill forward you a couple pics. oh upload her main picture on here

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Why hello there, [redacted].
    Last edited by 86 IROC-Z; 06-24-2010 at 02:37 PM.

blue
    1975 camaro

yeah thats me

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by fbod91 View Post
    lol in that pic yes. i dont feel like making a photobucket account but mp me your email and ill forward you a couple pics. oh upload her main picture on here
    fsane02ta@yahoo.com

blue
    1975 camaro

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

OP considering how old you are, I'm very impressed with how you handled this situation. Most guys our age that I know would've acted like white knight beta bitches and forgiven her. Instead you handled it properly: You told her whats up, you fucked her one last time for the lulz, and you walked away.

Good job.

blue
    1975 camaro

ishould havelet her stay longer. my sister was on her way home to beat her ass

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

nice pics. MOAR

blue
    1975 camaro

those were the only ones i have. upload them on here haha

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Befriend her some more and get nude pics. Post nude pics on LS1.com and be full of win
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

blue
    1975 camaro

waiting for fsane t put them up. i forwarded what i have to his email

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Last edited by KahanaReef; 01-30-2013 at 09:23 AM. Reason: No longer a private site.

blue
    1975 camaro

5 foot tall chicks make DD's look giant!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information