Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

I need advice.....no funny stuff though

I have been seein this one girl for a while now and all was good i thought. A few weeks ago buddy says hes having problems with his wife, and to watch out for her best friend(one im going out with). I say cool and mind my business, well tonight i found out i was just being used for information and thats all. She had no feelings for me and thats that kinda deal. I feel like a fuckin dumbass, i never seen it coming a mile away really. It turns out my buddies wife was cheating on him for a while now and has been planning on moving out on him.

My buddy threw her out because of a long story. Tonight me and buddy found out all our awnsers, wife was with his friend and girl i was seeing was helping her out.

I feel like shit and i dont know what to do other than hope for the best.......

I cant sleep right now also......ive been with this girl for lil over 3 months....

i just needed to tell someone about tonight......i cant feel anything right now....i feel empty......

please no wise ass comments
    High revving TPI........wait oxymoron?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

ill talk to u on aim about this... but man, fuck her if thats all you were to her...

edit: just noticed.... POST 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!! 9k!
    (ok no comments on that cuz this is his thread. sorry, just had to announce it)

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

honestly man shake off the skank and be there for your buddy right now. take him out and get somethin to eat and a couple beers, not like you were knowingly helping or anything. he's not gonna wanna be around the house or by himself right now

Silver
    2002 WS6

Honest, true advice. not being a smartass.

Just about every girl under 25 is nothing but trouble, and they are just as lost as you are at 20.

so With that being said, at your age, focus on yourself and your life, get to where you want to be and have some fun with girls and sex, have a girlfriend or 20 of them but don't get too attatched.

Trust me, you think you know who you are and what you want when you're 20, but you have no idea.

Take the time between 15-27 to find out what it is that you really want, and what you really DON'T want. and that goes with what you want in a Girl too.

see....now you know you don't want to be taken advantage of by some dumb skank.
    You live and you learn and you grow stronger and wiser as a result.
    2002 WS6 aka "Mr.Brownstone"

My car is my heroin

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Honest, true advice. not being a smartass.

Just about every girl under 25 is nothing but trouble, and they are just as lost as you are at 20.

so With that being said, at your age, focus on yourself and your life, get to where you want to be and have some fun with girls and sex, have a girlfriend or 20 of them but don't get too attatched.

Trust me, you think you know who you are and what you want when you're 20, but you have no idea.

Take the time between 15-27 to find out what it is that you really want, and what you really DON'T want. and that goes with what you want in a Girl too.

see....now you know you don't want to be taken advantage of by some dumb skank.
    You live and you learn and you grow stronger and wiser as a result.
    take advice from this guy

Silver
    2002 WS6

I was with the same girl from 15 until I was 28. Looking back....holy shit what an idiot I was. what a waste of years, and a good chunk of my life.

Just got married again this past summer after being single for 5 years (never thought I would again), and while I was single I learned quickly that girls under 25 (most, but not all) are only good for a good dicking and maybe some light companionship.

hell, even my wife now, she is 26 and from learning how she was when she was under 25...I would of fucked the shit out of her and then ran the other way. But who she is now is just a wonderful person and my best friend.

late teens and early 20's we are all learning who we are and who we will become. A lot of it sucks and hurts, but good comes from it in the long run.

we are all still young and have a long way to go, quit worrying about stupid shit all the damn time.

Black
    1999 Trans am

Live and forget man, it sucks trust me i know, but that is a life lession, i've been single for nearly a year now, i want a g/f but at the same time i dont want the drama at hand.

i'm also fat so that that doesnt help

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

3 months aint shit dude, you'll be fine. Honestly... theres SOOOOOOOOOOOO many bitches out there. just go get one you wanna fuck for a little while

did she put out for info too?

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 94z28l View Post
    take advice from this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthawk LS1 View Post
    Live and forget man, it sucks trust me i know, but that is a life lession, i've been single for nearly a year now, i want a g/f but at the same time i dont want the drama at hand.

i'm also fat so that that doesnt help
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    3 months aint shit dude, you'll be fine. Honestly... theres SOOOOOOOOOOOO many bitches out there. just go get one you wanna fuck for a little while
    im a big guy myself so women are harder to get lol........

its the fact i had sex with the girl and she slept around on me.......and only at 3 months.....i mean dammit

But i am past that fuckin bitch, its my buddy that makes me nervous.....a lot of shit is going on......

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

As long as you got to spooge her face consider it all good and move on....

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Look her in the face and be like, since were letting secrets out I guess I should tell you I have aids.

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Look her in the face and be like, since were letting secrets out I guess I should tell you I have aids.
    no no no, i think that one might actually could possibly get you in legal trouble, herpes on the other hand is a different story and isnt life threatening

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I had a girl tell me she was pregnant once with my kid to keep me around. She wasn't pregnant. Just a liar. Seriously man step back and look at what just happened to you. You were played. Nobody deserves to get their heart stomped on. You put yourself out there vunerable to her and she shit on you. It hurts because it happened to you I know, I have been through some pretty f'ed up shit myself believe me. But it makes you stronger and wiser so you can sniff out bitch's from a real woman. Keep your chin up bro. Nothing will heal you like time will. I know one day Im gonna log on here and see you boasting about a new woman thats going to come along in your life. You got friends you can hang with and you always got your bro's here at LS1.com for anything. I leave you with one last thing.

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I had a girl tell me she was pregnant once with my kid to keep me around. She wasn't pregnant. Just a liar. Seriously man step back and look at what just happened to you. You were played. Nobody deserves to get their heart stomped on. You put yourself out there vunerable to her and she shit on you. It hurts because it happened to you I know, I have been through some pretty f'ed up shit myself believe me. But it makes you stronger and wiser so you can sniff out bitch's from a real woman. Keep your chin up bro. Nothing will heal you like time will. I know one day Im gonna log on here and see you boasting about a new woman thats going to come along in your life. You got friends you can hang with and you always got your bro's here at LS1.com for anything. I leave you with one last thing.
    Click for full size
    Hey man thanks for the words, means a lot.

I mean the reason it hurts me so much is its happened b4.......and its been over 3 yrs since ive had a relationship because i couldnt trust anyone for that long. I finally let my barriers down and look what happened! I mean im a fucking fool.......

But oh well......time to suck gut in, hold chin up and get a better job and take names later. It time to move on and hopefully one day find me a women that isnt a fucking whore or a evil deceiving bitch...........

like my buddy said about his cheating wife........fuck the bitch....time to get a new one who will love me.

I find it hard to believe that you had 3 months worth of information that was so valuable. I think something else was going on in that bitch's head.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Or she knew she could earn his trust easily and find out everything she wanted to know.

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you had 3 months worth of information that was so valuable. I think something else was going on in that bitch's head.
    well my buddy was going though problems trusting his wife n shit. Well his wife had a friend that was uber cute(i thought)

turns out the girl i was with was just using me to get info on buddy to use against him!

yah she was drinkin n shit stayin out until the next morning at like 9am......the damn women has a fuggin kid to take care of! Last night we went looking for her car to find where she was staying and who she was chetin with. We found that she had gotten a apartment months ago and was planning on leaving my buddy a while ago and leaving the kid behing. So buddy is gettin a divorce and finally giving up helping her.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by Toyota h8r View Post
    well my buddy was going though problems trusting his wife n shit. Well his wife had a friend that was uber cute(i thought)

turns out the girl i was with was just using me to get info on buddy to use against him!

yah she was drinkin n shit stayin out until the next morning at like 9am......the damn women has a fuggin kid to take care of! Last night we went looking for her car to find where she was staying and who she was chetin with. We found that she had gotten a apartment months ago and was planning on leaving my buddy a while ago and leaving the kid behing. So buddy is gettin a divorce and finally giving up helping her.

I just noticed your 20, at that age its best you stay as far away from single moms as your legs can get you

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Toyota h8r View Post

cut break lines i'm guessin your buddy is older than you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information