Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

I love Valentines day

For any of you who have read any of my posts in the other threads recently, my Valentines Day has been pretty epic for me.

To sum it up me and the girl I've been kinda seeing for a few weeks now have been having some fights over some pretty stupid crap. Well I had bought all this stuff pre Valentines Day and couldn't get a refund. Rather than waste $81 flowers, I decided what the hell, I'll go ahead and see if I can patch things up and fix stuff with her. I drive to her work and I swallow my pride and take full blame for the fights and everything else, give her the flowers and say that I'd really like to make it up to her. She says alright, gives me a kiss and goes back into work saying she'll call me when she's off. Well about 11 o clock rolls around and I get a message from her on facebook....

Ashley: So I really thought about giving you a second chance until I read all the shit talking you've done over this.

Me: What shit talking?

Ashley: All the shit talking that you were doing

Me: I wasn't talking shit.

Ashley: Well your lil fucking friend was

Me: She was talking about her last relationship and all the drama that went along with it.

Ashley: Bullshit! I know what I read.

Me: Well maybe you should reread it and actually read it and not hear and read what you want to read.

Ashley: I KNOW WHAT I DAMN WELL READ.
    YOU'RE SUCH A TWO FACED LIAR

Me: Alright, all it said about us was that I hope that I can get things worked out and if not, then there are plenty of other fish in the sea, cause lets see here, I already asked you to be my girlfriend and you rejected me.

Me: and by the way, hearing about your ex's and how great they all were will end up making any guy feel bad about himself.

Ashley: I told you before we even met that I didn't really want a bf right now.
    Screw you Chris. I don't need you in my life with all your two faced shit talking.

Me: Well since you like to play me off as the asshole, that I'm clearly not, let me go ahead and load up the gun and fire the last bullet...........in the end at least I got what every asshole is after. I hit it hahahahahahahahahaha

Me: and 2 guys my ass.....nobody gives it up that easily that has only slept with 2 guys

She then proceeded to delete me as a friend on facebook and says that she's deleting my number lol I wish I could get those flowers back now
    Last edited by LgndKller20073; 02-14-2009 at 10:18 PM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Chris.....you're a dumbass.

I wish I could say it gets better but I'd be lying. I went out to eat with the wife tonight and let her pick the place knowing damn well where she'd pick and that I'd hate it. Olive Garden....hate that place. Like the salad but that's about it. Get there and wait 1 hour and 30 minutes for a table to eat some lasagna that I can make better at home. Then go shopping with her because it's "her" day. The lasagna hit me mid way through her 18th pair of jeans she was trying on so I went and tore up the bathroom at Kohl's. I dropped a load that those walls will remember for years. After that I sat though 342 other pairs of pants and various shoes she wanted to try on. At about 312 she said "We should go and I'll come back by myself because I know you don't want to be here." Now here's where it gets really messed up. She knows I don't want to be there and I know I don't want to be there and the bathroom walls know I don't want to be there but for some dumbass reason I said, with a straight face, "That's ok, I'm fine." See what I'm saying? You're going to be a dumbass just like every other guy for the rest of your life. Might as well accept it and move on.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Sorry, Chris. Next time... give the flowers to your Mother

Orion, you crack me up.

I stayed home. Made Steak and Lobster for dinner. Watched a few movies and he's been crashed out in the recliner for hours.

A perfect night

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

She deleted me....thats the part that hurts the most lol

And besides I already know I'm a dumbass....but she didn't get my dumbass sense of humor or my dumbass sarcasm so things just weren't going to work out anyway. I'm definitely not torn up about it. at least i got in the last word haha

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post

And besides I already know I'm a dumbass....but she didn't get my dumbass sense of humor or my dumbass sarcasm so things just weren't going to work out anyway. I'm definitely not torn up about it. at least i got in the last word haha
    it's all about small victories.....you scored a small victory but do you know why? It's just a general difference between women and men.
    You'll bitch about it for maybe 2-3 days and then the small head will force the big head to move on. She, on the other hand, will be telling future boyfriends about you for years. As a matter of fact you have secured the fate for every Chris she meets for the rest of her life. She will never date anyone named Chris.......ever.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Your only 20 dude, plenty more mistakes to be made. how was she?

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Kinda reminds me of my night. Went to the hockey game with my buddy and his wife and her little sister, who happens to be the blonde i've been after for a few weeks now. Sittin' next to her all night, she was texting the entire fucking world it seemed, so i was naturally curious. After reading stupid shit like 'i still care for so-n-so blah blah blah' i'm like this shits rediculous, stupid woman. He cheated on her and she still wants him back! SEE YA!

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Atleast you hit it.
    Sounds like a win

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Chris.....you're a dumbass.

I wish I could say it gets better but I'd be lying. I went out to eat with the wife tonight and let her pick the place knowing damn well where she'd pick and that I'd hate it. Olive Garden....hate that place. Like the salad but that's about it. Get there and wait 1 hour and 30 minutes for a table to eat some lasagna that I can make better at home. Then go shopping with her because it's "her" day. The lasagna hit me mid way through her 18th pair of jeans she was trying on so I went and tore up the bathroom at Kohl's. I dropped a load that those walls will remember for years. After that I sat though 342 other pairs of pants and various shoes she wanted to try on. At about 312 she said "We should go and I'll come back by myself because I know you don't want to be here." Now here's where it gets really messed up. She knows I don't want to be there and I know I don't want to be there and the bathroom walls know I don't want to be there but for some dumbass reason I said, with a straight face, "That's ok, I'm fine." See what I'm saying? You're going to be a dumbass just like every other guy for the rest of your life. Might as well accept it and move on.

I left my Longhorn steakhouse leftovers in the fridge in my girlfriends apartment, now I'm at home, FFFFUUUUUUUUU-

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

I left my Longhorn steakhouse leftovers in the fridge in my girlfriends apartment, now I'm at home, FFFFUUUUUUUUU-
    I just ate me leftovers. I got out with a 32 dollar dinner bill! 8 dollar tip. 40 bucks for the Vday dinner. Thats all that stupid day costed me.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    I just ate me leftovers. I got out with a 32 dollar dinner bill! 8 dollar tip. 40 bucks for the Vday dinner. Thats all that stupid day costed me.
    $55 including tip

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    $55 including tip
    Yea, I figured thats what mine would'a been. But the GF didnt get her 10$ Margarita. So that helped out.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

For any of you who have read any of my posts in the other threads recently, my Valentines Day has been pretty epic for me.

To sum it up me and the girl I've been kinda seeing for a few weeks now have been having some fights over some pretty stupid crap. Well I had bought all this stuff pre Valentines Day and couldn't get a refund. Rather than waste $81 flowers, I decided what the hell, I'll go ahead and see if I can patch things up and fix stuff with her. I drive to her work and I swallow my pride and take full blame for the fights and everything else, give her the flowers and say that I'd really like to make it up to her. She says alright, gives me a kiss and goes back into work saying she'll call me when she's off. Well about 11 o clock rolls around and I get a message from her on facebook....
    Grocery store my friend...grocery store.

Everything else looks good. Got to hit it for awhile and now you're single...couldn't be better.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

See. This is why I am glad I am single and am hesitant to date. This chick sounds like she has ALOT of secrets. I have met countless women who try to play it up to be the "woman of my dreams" BUUUUUUT, I sit back and watch. I ALWAYS find out she is NOT what I want and she just wants to aggrevate others. NOT COOL. I tell women from the get go, if they are, indeed, interested, that I am a quiet, diplomatic guy who needs no clowns in my life whatsoever. I was raised by that old saying that I am a representative of my family and NEVER embarass my family, for I am my family's future. Well, IMO failure is NOT an option. OP, you did all you could and this woman mooched off of you. Just be glad it was roses. Could have been worse/more expensive. Could have been a ring or a car she would have refused to return to you. She is the waste of flesh, NOT YOU. Leave her alone. She will go around bashing you, BUT there will be that special woman who will see you for who you are and she will respect your standards in life. Who knows, the ex might play with fire and get that ONE BURN that wil NEVER GO AWAY. Just steer clear of the fallout if it does indeed happen. I know there is someone out there for me, BUT, seeing all the "Girls Gone Wild/Couyote Ugly" wannabes makes me cringe at the possibility of dating. IMO, dating is a BIG responsibility, too bad society refuses to see my points of view.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

dude, what the fuck is wrong with you. You sound like me.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Yea, I figured thats what mine would'a been. But the GF didnt get her 10$ Margarita. So that helped out.
    Neither of us are of age to drink (thankfully, money-wise) but she likes dessert and I like seafood -_-

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    dude, what the fuck is wrong with you. You sound like me.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Orion....you're a dumbass probably the only time ill ever get to say that

you agreed to go to Olive Garden on V-day. I worked there until recently. That and mothers day are the two worst days. Everyone in the freaking world wants to go. If you got a table in an hour and half, you must have gone before or after the rush, it usually gets up over 2 hours.

But as far as how you handled your wife....bravo

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    Orion....you're a dumbass probably the only time ill ever get to say that

you agreed to go to Olive Garden on V-day. I worked there until recently. That and mothers day are the two worst days. Everyone in the freaking world wants to go. If you got a table in an hour and half, you must have gone before or after the rush, it usually gets up over 2 hours.

But as far as how you handled your wife....bravo
    Hmmm...more to add to the "Tales of Orion" thread?

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

As for my valentines day, she didnt want to spend money, for either of us. we were both off work yesterday too. well i cook for her on a regluar basis, but she never cooks, only cuz we always eat at my house. So she comes over around lunch, we eat something real simple, then curl up on the couch under a big blanket and watch some movies. then she gets some food that she bought and cooked me dinner. We then went to the lake and took a nice walk. when she left I gave her flowers and a framed picture of us on our first date.

btw i got the flowers at walmart, they looked badass, until i got home, where the buds were touching each other on the inside had died, cant see that till you get them out of the plastic, and 3//4 of the leaves fell off, i had to throw 5 of the 12 away, but she didnt notice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information