Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

I love my parents

So I told my parents about the news of the kid tonite. they took it quite well. My mom was overjoyed and my dad just needed a couple minutes to think about it on his own, but he (being a such a great accountant) found us a ton of help and a way to make our lives much easier. he always told me that if I had any money left from my college fund that it would go to building my life and home, well he found a way where I can get my college for free and I would receive all of the money to start me and my girlfriend's life together. There is a loophole where if you make under 150,000 a year you qualify for thousands in scholarships a year. living with my parents as their dependent means that my family makes 2mil+ a year. When me and my girlfriend do get married we are under that amount. we will qualify for free tuition from the college I attend. He also told me how much was in my college fund and I must say I am very greatful to my dad for it. I feel like he really cares about my future and wants me to succeed. he has enough in it for me alone to be able to buy the house me and her wanted, get her the car that she needs, and make us not have to worry about money so much over the next 3 years even with a baby.

to all the people out there that were getting angry because we were going to use tax money to support the child, go to hell. we paid enough in taxes to pay for it anyways, but we aren't even going to because of my generous father.

My father warned me though about how I should not take this lightly, and I don't. He said I should spend it wisely and not waste on something we could not afford. He said he would help me to be the parent that I really want to be deep down and he respects me more now than he ever has. He said I stepped up to be the man he always thought I could be. He said that the fact I had been so worried and so stressed about it all was enough proof to him that I wanted to make it work. I feel that I connected more with my father tonite than I had in my whole life up to this point combined.

I am no longer anything, but happy about this child. This child has already changed me and I have only known of it for a little over a week now. Thank you to all the people who supported me off here. I know there are a few of you that have said some things that were a great support for me.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yet another thread

glad they took it well

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    yet another thread

glad they took it well
    hey. this is the last one. I am tired of posting and I think I might just get off of ls1 for a few months after this thread dies.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

That's awesome, dude! Glad to hear it looks like things are set out in a clear fashion to you now. Now that you know what you need to do you can focus on achieving each goal. It's great that your family is supportive of you and your g/f. Good luck with everything!

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    So I told my parents about the news of the kid tonite. they took it quite well. My mom was overjoyed and my dad just needed a couple minutes to think about it on his own, but he (being a such a great accountant) found us a ton of help and a way to make our lives much easier. he always told me that if I had any money left from my college fund that it would go to building my life and home, well he found a way where I can get my college for free and I would receive all of the money to start me and my girlfriend's life together. There is a loophole where if you make under 150,000 a year you qualify for thousands in scholarships a year. living with my parents as their dependent means that my family makes 2mil+ a year. When me and my girlfriend do get married we are under that amount. we will qualify for free tuition from the college I attend. He also told me how much was in my college fund and I must say I am very greatful to my dad for it. I feel like he really cares about my future and wants me to succeed. he has enough in it for me alone to be able to buy the house me and her wanted, get her the car that she needs, and make us not have to worry about money so much over the next 3 years even with a baby.

to all the people out there that were getting angry because we were going to use tax money to support the child, go to hell. we paid enough in taxes to pay for it anyways, but we aren't even going to because of my generous father.

My father warned me though about how I should not take this lightly, and I don't. He said I should spend it wisely and not waste on something we could not afford. He said he would help me to be the parent that I really want to be deep down and he respects me more now than he ever has. He said I stepped up to be the man he always thought I could be. He said that the fact I had been so worried and so stressed about it all was enough proof to him that I wanted to make it work. I feel that I connected more with my father tonite than I had in my whole life up to this point combined.

I am no longer anything, but happy about this child. This child has already changed me and I have only known of it for a little over a week now. Thank you to all the people who supported me off here. I know there are a few of you that have said some things that were a great support for me.
    Alright. This is great for you. The kid will shit in the best diapers money can buy. The baby wont have his ass cleaned by Windex like mine did.

But, where would you be without this MAJOR help from your father's mulahh money? I hope you realize you would be completely screwed. Im not gonna sit here and dog you for anything, I could care less because its none of my business and I really like that its not.

Real quick here, you have not came close to paying in taxes from what you shall receive. Your 17, I pay 235 a fucking week. I doubt your paying that.

I think all along you knew that you really had nothing to worry about because of this wealth that your family has. I really think that you would be a whole lot more stressed out if your father only made 45,000 a year and your mother worked at the gas station. That is, besides the point. Lets get to were my brain starts ticking like a gold digger.

You said your girlfriend WAS ABSOLUTELY on the pill that killed swimmers right? In my mind, She knew 100% that she was dating a 17 yr old that had a father who made some serious dough. Maybe she took it like a champ knowing that she will have a decent life ahead of her compared to this wierd, wierd style of life you have spoken of that her mother lives. Maybe its just me, ut something smells fishy. I have not read all 9 threads with 9 pages each, just a few pages here and there. But thats what I think happened, its all a conspiracy.

Anyways dude, havee a good baby time, and good luck!

Back to your normal broadcast, LS1.com support?

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Alright. This is great for you. The kid will shit in the best diapers money can buy. The baby wont have his ass cleaned by Windex like mine did.

But, where would you be without this MAJOR help from your father's mulahh money? I hope you realize you would be completely screwed. Im not gonna sit here and dog you for anything, I could care less because its none of my business and I really like that its not.

Real quick here, you have not came close to paying in taxes from what you shall receive. Your 17, I pay 235 a fucking week. I doubt your paying that.

I think all along you knew that you really had nothing to worry about because of this wealth that your family has. I really think that you would be a whole lot more stressed out if your father only made 45,000 a year and your mother worked at the gas station. That is, besides the point. Lets get to were my brain starts ticking like a gold digger.

You said your girlfriend WAS ABSOLUTELY on the pill that killed swimmers right? In my mind, She knew 100% that she was dating a 17 yr old that had a father who made some serious dough. Maybe she took it like a champ knowing that she will have a decent life ahead of her compared to this wierd, wierd style of life you have spoken of that her mother lives. Maybe its just me, ut something smells fishy. I have not read all 9 threads with 9 pages each, just a few pages here and there. But thats what I think happened, its all a conspiracy.

Anyways dude, havee a good baby time, and good luck!

Back to your normal broadcast, LS1.com support?
    well I knew we would have tons of trouble, but i am glad they came through for me.

I am absolutely certain she was on the pill. her doctor even confirmed it. her doctor said that her body just built up to where she needed a higher dose. her appoinment was 2 weeks after the date the baby was conceived. also she loved me before she knew anything about my family. I learned how to date when you have money from one of my dad's employees. she didn't even see any of the houses til I knew she was as good as I thought. heck she said when she saw the house I live in that she had no clue my family had money. she thought i was just a middle class kid.

oh the money that i am getting isn't even money he earned. it's the life insurance money my grandfather left when I was 9. My dad won't be paying anything out of pocket. it's all money from that. my little brother has the money my grandma left.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    That's awesome, dude! Glad to hear it looks like things are set out in a clear fashion to you now. Now that you know what you need to do you can focus on achieving each goal. It's great that your family is supportive of you and your g/f. Good luck with everything!
    thanks. I think I will die off ls1 for a week or two. I have been enough of an annoyment.

Sebring Silver
    00 Camaro SS/09 LS3 Vette

17yo knocks up his 20yo gf and your mother is over-joyed and your father is searching for tax breaks?

Pfff if you were my kid you'd be picking your teeth up off the ground and searching for an aparment shortly after.
    I can't even fathom telling my parents. I'd be so ashamed.

You are lucky your parents are so liberal. Hopefully they help you raise the kid.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

pie
    free

$2 million a year could buy a lot of condoms.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

If I had a kid..being at 19 i still think im a kid since i pay for everything except utilities..yes I buy my own food. wash my own clothes.. etc. i would have to sell my car, buy a house, buy a better gas mileage vehicle. It would ruin my GFs life. Hah.

Be happy that you are very fortunate.

2002 CETA 6M COUPE

so... u get to play house while daddy pays for it all...

mmm.... i've been on my own since 18. no one helps me. i own my own home, the T/A and paid for college on my own.

must be nice.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wretched View Post
    so... u get to play house while daddy pays for it all...

mmm.... i've been on my own since 18. no one helps me. i own my own home, the T/A and paid for college on my own.

must be nice.

yea im in the same boat man, Hell I dont even have a kid and im struggling to keep my head above water

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

sounds like there is some $$$ in there somewhere for some more mods

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLs1 View Post
    17yo knocks up his 20yo gf and your mother is over-joyed and your father is searching for tax breaks?

Pfff if you were my kid you'd be picking your teeth up off the ground and searching for an aparment shortly after.
    I can't even fathom telling my parents. I'd be so ashamed.

You are lucky your parents are so liberal. Hopefully they help you raise the kid.
    my dad isn't looking for tax breaks. he isn't liberal either. my mother is overjoyed because she thinks I am ready despite my age. my dad didn't even suggest that until he heard me tell him what I planned on doing.

oh and my parents aren't stupid. they don't just get angry when someone does something wrong. they look for a solution and they punish later.

they are going to help, but it is my kid and I am going to raise it.

Sebring Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    my dad isn't looking for tax breaks. he isn't liberal either. my mother is overjoyed because she thinks I am ready despite my age. my dad didn't even suggest that until he heard me tell him what I planned on doing.

oh and my parents aren't stupid. they don't just get angry when someone does something wrong. they look for a solution and they punish later.

they are going to help, but it is my kid and I am going to raise it.
    It's whatever man. I'm not gonna argue with a 17yo on the internet about this especially when you and your gf are too irresponsible to "pull out." Any women who thinks a 17yo is ready to raise a child is proof of why you knocked up a chick in the first place. You can't comprehend the magnatude of this and it's ramifications on you and the kid.

You're 17 with a kid. Congrats. You're lucky you have a rich mommy and daddy. The kid just might turn out ok.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLs1 View Post
    It's whatever man. I'm not gonna argue with a 17yo on the internet about this especially when you and your gf are too irresponsible to "pull out." Any women who thinks a 17yo is ready to raise a child is proof of why you knocked up a chick in the first place. You can't comprehend the magnatude of this and it's ramifications on you and the kid.

You're 17 with a kid. Congrats. You're lucky you have a rich mommy and daddy. The kid just might turn out ok.
    my parents were 18 when I was born............they did just fine

Sebring Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    my parents were 18 when I was born............they did just fine
    So do alot of kids. But is it optimal? For every one of your success stories there are 5-8 that aren't.

EDIT: it says on your profile you are 42. The world from an economic standpoint was alot different 42 years ago. It was alot easier for people without a degree to make it back then. There are alot of variables to this argument. But alot of kids don't make it cause their parents are too busy parting and the grandparents end up raising the kid.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Its a different world. Gas Prices, the shitty ass economy, debt.. My grandparents took joint custody of me while my mom did the partying and eventually ending getting locked up (thank god) and my dad was here and there with the army. So they basically raised me and after my grandfather died I try to help my grandmother out around the house and do things she cant.. and recently my dad got struck by lightning and got into terrible shape so I help him with stuff all the time.. The burden of a kid made by a "kid" is usually passed to a lot of people. After reading all these posts I will agree that you werent ready to have a kid or ... you would have planned it out after you were married and had a house of your own. Id say maybe somewhat prepared incase it happened cause you have parents to rely on.

When your bored and want to go party with the guys I hope you wont be kid enough to push him on someone else.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Its a different world. Gas Prices, the shitty ass economy, debt.. My grandparents took joint custody of me while my mom did the partying and eventually ending getting locked up (thank god) and my dad was here and there with the army. So they basically raised me and after my grandfather died I try to help my grandmother out around the house and do things she cant.. and recently my dad got struck by lightning and got into terrible shape so I help him with stuff all the time.. The burden of a kid made by a "kid" is usually passed to a lot of people. After reading all these posts I will agree that you werent ready to have a kid or ... you would have planned it out after you were married and had a house of your own. Id say maybe somewhat prepared incase it happened cause you have parents to rely on.

When your bored and want to go party with the guys I hope you wont be kid enough to push him on someone else.
    well for me going partying with the guys is going out to the lot or going for a drive with some friends.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information