midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I know I don't post much but please read!!!

Me and a retired navy friend are trying to get this out there to as many American citizens as possible we have been doing it threw facebook but it has not gotten the attention it should be given, so please post this on your facebooks if you have one. I am a Operation Iraqi veteran myself and as I have seen from going to the VA how veterans are treated none the less how citizens are treated and don't realize how much they are getting screwed please read.

Thanks,
    Justin Haynes

No one has been able to explain to me why young men... and women serve in the U.S. Military for 20 years, risking their lives protecting freedom, and only get 50% of their pay. While Politicians hold their political positions in the safe confines of the capital, protected by these same men and women, and receive full pay retirement after serving one term. It just does not make any sense.

On Fox news they learned that the staffers of Congress family members are exempt from having to pay back student loans. This will get national attention if other news networks will broadcast it. When you add this to the below, just where will all of it stop?

35 States file lawsuit against the Federal Government

Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon them. It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention.

This will take less than thirty seconds to read. If you agree, please pass it on.

This is an idea that we should address.

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform... in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop.

If each person that receives this will post it on their wall, in three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message.. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States .."

Now, what are you going to do about it? Read and delete, or work for reform? Share on the wall of EVERY congressman, representative, governor, the white house!!!!! Pass it around!!! Make calls, send fax's and email's...............

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Please I don't care if you post anything in this thread, but just a warning remember your second amendment, we the people runs this country not people in a seats that sits in a high security buildings!!!

Ray Charles blue

Issue is the people we elect are supposed to work for us.........and there is the problem. They dont.

I believe that when you do something you say you wont do when you are trying to ge elected that you should vacate the office.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

add to the amendment - revoke all gun laws that go against the 2nd amendment, add term limits, something about lying to the public will not only force you out of position but will strip you of all benefits & entitlements along with barring you from holding officer ever again, and lastly if you willing refuse to uphold laws deemed constitutional you are to be removed from office and suffer same penalties as lying to the public. Then you will have a perfect amendment IMHO.

blue
    1999 TransAm

...the problem is apathetic, lazy ass people, ... everyone should take a little time to "bug" their state reps, state senators, congressman, sentators about what's important to you.. let them know how you feel!!

Red
    99 SS

i went to high school with a justin haynes

Thread Information