Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Unhappy I hit my girlfirend, scared shitless

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilage or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor. She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the police or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears.. My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story

she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought "nah yo homes to bel air!" I pulled up to a house for about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.

Navy Blue
    2002 Z28 A/4

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Holy Fucking Shit.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

some skeletons belong in the closet bro.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

haha

both red
    1998 Z28 - 1991 Z28

Bad judgement man. Now you pay the price, no matter the cause. If you removed yourself from the situation before the swung, you would have been alot better off (you know this). Now you pay the price, and grow up some. No man needs to hit a woman, period.

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Read the last paragraph.

He's quoting Fresh Prince.

I think he's on a mission to break 10,000 posts

Blacker Than Black
    99 maroSS

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JB454 View Post
    Bad judgement man. Now you pay the price, no matter the cause. If you removed yourself from the situation before the swung, you would have been alot better off (you know this). Now you pay the price, and grow up some. No man needs to hit a woman, period.
    True dat!!
    I'm like a sore cawk...... I can't BE BEAT!!!!!

01 modded gtp

Wow hahaha that gve me a good laugh lol

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Damn I got bel-aired.

white

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilage or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor. She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the police or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears.. My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story

she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought "nah yo homes to bel air!" I pulled up to a house for about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.
    what a puss!!! u would've slap her once and thats only if u like: "caught ur wife cheating on you w ur best friend situation" but PUNCH HER??? in her nose and made her bleed???? wtf?? we're humans not f.. cavemen have some respect.. and next time punch the f.. wall, poor girl.
    Last edited by TOMASINO; 08-15-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by TOMASINO View Post
    what a puss!!! u would've slap her once and thats only if u like: "caught ur wife cheating on you w ur best friend situation" but PUNCH HER??? in her nose and made her bleed???? wtf?? we're humans not f.. cavemen have some respect.. and next time punch the f.. wall, poor girl.
    It was a joke...

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

lmao at the people who are replying without reading the ENTIRE post ahahaa

Mystic Teal
    01 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by fccs View Post
    lmao at the people who are replying without reading the ENTIRE post ahahaa
    Or they read it and think he's on his way to Bel Air.

both red
    1998 Z28 - 1991 Z28

damn

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I think folks are getting hung on the explosion part and skipping strait to anger.. As soon as I saw the opening lines to Freash Prince I was like, DAM mo fo got me! Good one IROC!!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

Hahhahaahah hilarious. Saliva poured out of my mouth when I started reading the last paragraph

murdered out 06 z06

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

good catch man....ha.....damn you fresh prince

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information