Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I Have A Staring Problem

Ever since I bought my car I catch myself staring at it constantly.

At work, at home, anywhere.

Who else does this?
    [<a href=http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn249/brotrippin/null-28.jpg target=_blank>http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...in/null-28.jpg</a>/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

98 Formula
    06 duramax

How am I supposed to stare at your car? I don't know where you live or work???

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

I do that sometimes...especially after its washed, waxed, etc...I like it more when I catch other people looking/drooling over it

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by My Slow Camaro View Post
    Ever since I bought my car I catch myself staring at it constantly.

At work, at home, anywhere.

Who else does this?
    I don't find myself staring at your avatar or sig pic

2002 Trans Am WS6 - Red
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ

I have to admit. I do the samething. Especially after the wash and wax has been done.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

While 0rion has a point (will wonders never cease????) I have to admit that while I've had my car for the last 10 years I still stare at it when I leave and when I return. NBM looks sinister in the twilight. I even watch myself go by in window reflections...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    While 0rion has a point (will wonders never cease????) I have to admit that while I've had my car for the last 10 years I still stare at it when I leave and when I return. NBM looks sinister in the twilight. I even watch myself go by in window reflections...
    at your age with everything all droppy and sagging are you still able to even see your reflection in the window? I would guess most of it is in the rocker panel by now.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    How am I supposed to stare at your car? I don't know where you live or work???
    I live in a house.

I work in a building.

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    I do that sometimes...especially after its washed, waxed, etc...I like it more when I catch other people looking/drooling over it
    Same here. Random compliments from random people are always nice to receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I don't find myself staring at your avatar or sig pic
    Good point.

I need to see if a mod would be so nice as to let me change my username at their convenience.

Something a little more up to date, seeing as my Camaro days are behind me(unless I come across a first gen that I'm sure I can afford after I win the lottery).

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by My Slow Camaro View Post
    I live in a house.

I work in a building.

Same here. Random compliments from random people are always nice to receive.

Good point.

I need to see if a mod would be so nice as to let me change my username at their convenience.

Something a little more up to date, seeing as my Camaro days are behind me(unless I come across a first gen that I'm sure I can afford after I win the lottery).
    Since sonic has been doing the half priced shake thing i've been going a couple of times a week after 8pm...I usually get lots of looks when I pull up and a TON of looks when I start it up I'll take my truck and nobody flinches

Sometimes I do that automatically as I'm walking past my car, like "Gee, look at that car." It depends on how clean it is and whether it's running well. I stare at better parked cars, too (the Viper, oh man).

Red
    '00 TransAm RamAir WS6 M6

Hahahaha, too funny, but so true. I live in a small town with a town square and I will glance at the reflection of the car in the windows of the local businesses....and I thought I was the only one who did that!!!!! Funny thing happened. I drove into the SuperWalmart parking lot, parked way out, so as not to get any door dings, was on my way in and a little boy holding his mothers hand pointed to my car, and said, "Mommy, I want to lick that car"!!!!!! Hahhahahaha I cracked up...Pretty sweet when your car looks good enough to eat...~~~~!!!! Literally anywhere I go, the car gets looks. I was driving by a local diner where several guys were sitting out front, and got thumbs up from everyone of them. Then when I open up the exhaust cutout, they start cheering....this car is so much fun!
    Ported/Polished throttle body, Lingenfelter launch module, SLP line lock, QTP exhaust cutout, LS7 clutch, K&N, Ceramic coated longtubes, no cats, 3" exhaust, Flowmaster "B", Eibach springs, Midwest Chassis 9" rearend w/4.10's

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    at your age with everything all droppy and sagging are you still able to even see your reflection in the window? I would guess most of it is in the rocker panel by now.
    I suggest you get to cleaning before the little woman finds out you've been cheating on her with Interwebz pR0n...

Thread Information