I HATE sloppy messes!

Okay so last night I'm at a party. I'd just gotten off of work at 10 so i got there around 10:45-11:00, and I'm not much for drinking that night (good thing, too...police came by later). Frigging second I get there, this chick runs right at me and practically tackles me trying to get to my cock. She doesnt even know who I am!!!! Rubbin up all on me and shit, she was wasted out of her mind. So we get to talking and she's all, "Oh, get drunk, maybe we'll hook up!"...Now, I'm not one to judge here, but this chick was fucking UGLY. Nasty-ass nose, weird looking face, guys. Squatty little flab-monster. Nice tits, but nothing else. And she STILL had the gall to dress up like a mega-slut. See-thru white shorty-shorts with no fucking underwear and some gross little top to show off her nice rack. Kept her cell-phone in the hook of her bra....One of those chicks. Now, I'd been trying to shrug her off for a while, but when she offered to hook up with me, I knew it was time to get outta there, and fast. So I make up some shit about having a girlfriend and i wanna stay faithful, blah blah blah. She knocks her shit off and goes to another part of the house, whatever. Stayed away from me for the rest of the party like I offended her or something. Comes back later in the party and tries to hook up with one of my friends. Now, this kid's fucking nuts and a half. She starts hitting on him, and he fucking flips shit on her. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU FLABBY ASS WHORE!!" I think I laughed for three hours with him about that, man. That shit was classic.

Turns out she ended up with another of my friends. That bitch was outta control. I look around for the kid and see him makin' out with her. I start laughin and pull over my other friend she hit on, we made fun of him for a long fuckin time. He;s a greasy little kid, too. I've never seen him not sweating through his clothes. They'd make a good couple . I learned later that she calls her friends every morning after a party going "Oh my God why did I do that WHAT A MISTAKE" blah blah blah....Just another dumb fuckin slut. I wouldn't go near her with a forty foot stick. Probably woulda caught all kinds of shit if I touched that.

Seriously, by the look of her, she shoulda been in a ring with one of Mike Vick's dogs.

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

yeah ugly chicks are eaither really quiet or relly load and slutty. Good decision One time my friend passed out at a bonfire and when he woke up he was next to this fuggly bitch and she was stroking his hair. he freaked out and just walked away. although the spilling of the drink can work to your advantage with hot chicks. I was at a party one time and a girl that I had my eye on for a while was talking to me and we were getting prettuy close. she got up and spilled her drink all over me I just said. "well looks like I have an excuse to take my pants off." ill let you fill in the rest.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

ugly people suck

whenwillthislifegetbetter slim420832002's Avatar

black and gray
    1999 Lexus ES300

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Okay so last night I'm at a party. I'd just gotten off of work at 10 so i got there around 10:45-11:00, and I'm not much for drinking that night (good thing, too...police came by later). Frigging second I get there, this chick runs right at me and practically tackles me trying to get to my cock. She doesnt even know who I am!!!! Rubbin up all on me and shit, she was wasted out of her mind. So we get to talking and she's all, "Oh, get drunk, maybe we'll hook up!"...Now, I'm not one to judge here, but this chick was fucking UGLY. Nasty-ass nose, weird looking face, guys. Squatty little flab-monster. Nice tits, but nothing else. And she STILL had the gall to dress up like a mega-slut. See-thru white shorty-shorts with no fucking underwear and some gross little top to show off her nice rack. Kept her cell-phone in the hook of her bra....One of those chicks. Now, I'd been trying to shrug her off for a while, but when she offered to hook up with me, I knew it was time to get outta there, and fast. So I make up some shit about having a girlfriend and i wanna stay faithful, blah blah blah. She knocks her shit off and goes to another part of the house, whatever. Stayed away from me for the rest of the party like I offended her or something. Comes back later in the party and tries to hook up with one of my friends. Now, this kid's fucking nuts and a half. She starts hitting on him, and he fucking flips shit on her. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU FLABBY ASS WHORE!!" I think I laughed for three hours with him about that, man. That shit was classic.

Turns out she ended up with another of my friends. That bitch was outta control. I look around for the kid and see him makin' out with her. I start laughin and pull over my other friend she hit on, we made fun of him for a long fuckin time. He;s a greasy little kid, too. I've never seen him not sweating through his clothes. They'd make a good couple . I learned later that she calls her friends every morning after a party going "Oh my God why did I do that WHAT A MISTAKE" blah blah blah....Just another dumb fuckin slut. I wouldn't go near her with a forty foot stick. Probably woulda caught all kinds of shit if I touched that.

Seriously, by the look of her, she shoulda been in a ring with one of Mike Vick's dogs.
    got any pics so we can judge how ugly she was

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

At least she has nice tits

so if ya wouldve been drunk you wouldve boned her right lol

Driving like i stole it!! dafizzman1's Avatar

Arctic White
    1998 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    ugly people suck
    sorry.......lol!!!

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

so what's up with you and the mall chick? has she dumped her boyfriend yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cobra12345 View Post
    so if ya wouldve been drunk you wouldve boned her right lol
    Actually.....probably ...hey, I need some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt0704 View Post
    so what's up with you and the mall chick? has she dumped her boyfriend yet?
    I'm at the "who cares" point.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

you dirty boy.

Thread Information