Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Talking I got revenge in a Wal-Mart parking lot!

So, I had to make a Wal-Mart run today, and yes I had to take the T/A.

Now I'm well aware of everyone who's ever owned a nice car's opinions on Wal-Mart parking lots...and have a very real fear of them myself.

So, naturally I tried to park as far away as possible. Found a little area with no cars except for a red C5. Figured that was the safest place, so I park next to him (leaving one spot between the cars out of courtesy of course)

As I'm walking to my car from the store, I'm relieved to see that she seems exactly the same as I left her and no cars nearby. Must've jinxed myself, because right then a silver PT cruiser whips around me, and pulls right in between my car and the Corvette. The doors fly open (dangerously close to both cars) and out jumps an older lady (mid 50s) and 3 small children. Woman is slinging her purse around with no regard, and the kids are laughing, running, and jumping like all kids do. I've never wanted to kick the shit out of a grandma so bad in my life.

I held my tongue though, but as I sat in my car, I remembered I had a little notebook, a few pens, and some tape in my glove box...so I decided to have a little fun. Pulled out the pen and paper, thought for a second, then wrote up and taped this little gem to her window:

"Ma'am, I realize you are unaware of this because you are poor, but when you parked here, there was a black 2002 Pontiac Trans Am on your left, and a red 2001 Chevrolet Corvette on your right. Both cars have been classified by insurance companies as "targets" and are therefore required to park at least two spaces away from any other cars, except for others that fall in the "targets" category. In addition, any car that does not fall into this category (which includes the Chrysler PT Cruiser) is forbidden to park next to them by law if there are available spaces nearby (unless "target" car parks in or next to a handicapped spot). Because you are poor, and obviously unaware of anything regarding nice cars, we are only issuing a warning, however the Make/Model of your car, your security camera photo, and your license number have been sent to the police dept database and are now on file. Should you violate this law again, you will recieve a hefty fine and your insurance company may be notified of both infractions. Thanks - Wal-Mart Security."

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

Funny, but I doubt she bought it. You have more controll than I did at 19, back then I would have ran my key the full length of her car!

Haha priceless...got to love when stupid ppl do that shit...glad to hear nothing happened to your car with all the little kids around

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by BrntWS6 View Post
    Funny, but I doubt she bought it. You have more controll than I did at 19, back then I would have ran my key the full length of her car!
    Don't give me too much credit...I did let the air out of all 4 tires of a Mercedes in a movie theater parking lot a few months back...but that's another story.

Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 14 GMC

you have more control than I do, I would have written a few profanities on that note if it was me.....

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Print that up and add your logo of your state police and away we go

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

thats pricless i would of loved to see the old ladys face to read that one.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Its an fbody not a ferrari

Haha just kidding man. I know what you mean about obnoxious Moms and their lil brats.

Black
    99 Z28

I had some stupid jack ass dad and his son park next to me and I watched his son ding the car... I was about ready to go to blows with this guy and I'm a pretty easy going guy. His thinking: "You can't blame him, he's just a small boy"... It was some guy from an eastern country, but I am not sure where, I don't know geography that well. I asked him if his son had a lawyer. The damage wasn't bad, it buffed out, but damn...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    I had some stupid jack ass dad and his son park next to me and I watched his son ding the car... I was about ready to go to blows with this guy and I'm a pretty easy going guy. His thinking: "You can't blame him, he's just a small boy"... It was some guy from an eastern country, but I am not sure where, I don't know geography that well. I asked him if his son had a lawyer. The damage wasn't bad, it buffed out, but damn...
    Not the damage. its the principle. Kids nowadays arent raised to be mindful of peoples stuff. Its just common sense, I don't care how young the kid is. They know damn well that you dont just hit someone elses property.

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    i had some people do that same thing to my truck with me standing right there a didnt say a dame thing. when i sead some thing to them the fat bitch that did it just ran in to the store. so i kicked in bouth pass side doors.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

I teach my kids to respect others' property. If they don't, they have to face up to me and it won't be pretty. My two are almost 4 and a 6 year old, they respect others property.

To the OP, I liked your note except for the "you must be poor" references. Everybody who shops at Wal Mart is poor? Don't think so. That would mean you as well as I.

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    To the OP, I liked your note except for the "you must be poor" references. Everybody who shops at Wal Mart is poor? Don't think so. That would mean you as well as I.
    That's not what I meant. I was trying to sound like the snobby owner of a nice car, and give the impression to her that "whoever" wrote the note assumed she was poor just by looking at her, her car, and her ignorance.

I shop at Wal-Mart so I'm not poor.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    That's not what I meant. I was trying to sound like the snobby owner of a nice car, and give the impression to her that "whoever" wrote the note assumed she was poor just by looking at her, her car, and her ignorance.

I shop at Wal-Mart so I'm not poor.

Well said LOL!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Not sure about the 'poor' thing either, but have to say that the note was pretty funny and I'm sure it had her scratching her head when she got back to her car

blue
    1998 trans am ws6

awesome

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

damn, that's creative!

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I hate that shit. I would rather have an F-Body, Vette, CTS-V, SSR, GTO parked next to me. Folks with cars like ours have more RESPECT. A heap like a PT, uhhh...NO. Good idea on the OPs part.

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Not sure about the 'poor' thing either, but have to say that the note was pretty funny and I'm sure it had her scratching her head when she got back to her car
    100% what i thought

White
    02 WS6

this makes me laugh alot....my old man has an 04 C5 and a PT cruiser as a beater!!!

LOL

dale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information