i live in houston texas and the traffic rules are a little different down here. I guess. i got pulled over after acting like i was going to hit a homeless black girl. ( i swerved at her but all just a joke i was like 70 ft away). and sure enough a cop was behind me. well he pulled me over and asked for my information. i didnt have my insurance card with me and my inspection was out. but i did give him my licence. well i played the i swerved to avoid her thing and it went ok with the officer. he told me that they were going to tow my car until i car prove insurance.(that i did have but not on me). when all the sudden he asked me to start my car. i have cut outs and it is loud. so i started the car and he asked me to rev it up so i did, thinking im going to get a ticket for that too. then he asked me to open the hood. i was about to piss my pant when he pointed to the huge scar on his head and asked me if i knew how this had happened? i said no. he said that he got in a wreck in a 99 trans am ws6 after owning it 3 days. he said he has never seen one stroked and he liked it. he then told me to just leave no tickets and if i get pulled over before i get home to have then call him and he will get me out of it. he handed me a piece of paper with his mane on it and left. i got in my car pulled out of the parking lot i was in and got imediatly pulled over again. I WAS PISSED!!!! but when the officer came up to me i saw it was the same one. he took off with my drivers license. lol what a night!!!