Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

i dont usually rant, but.....

I CAN NOT STAND being stuck behind people driving slow. so any chance i get im making sure im at the front of the line at the stop light. and when i take off, i make sure to put as much distance as possible between me and the slow fucks i just left behind. I am fully aware that some people may consider me a douche or an idiot for driving this way, but i say fuck em. If they dont like it, they shouldnt drive an incapable car. Besides, the appeal of these cars is to be able to drive like this and do fun shit, so theres no way im gonna drive like a 16 year old in a student driver car with a married pedophile ridin shotgun. Also, theres been a rash of wishful thinkers in pickup trucks acting like they can dog me in traffic. I guess the rednecks down here assume that their truck cost a lot so they MUST be able to outrun and cut off a lighter car with equal or more power. If you wanna keep up, pull your dick outta your sister, spit out your skoal, head on over to the classifieds, and pick up a car with some fuckin balls. end....

Red
    2001 z28,1971 Monte Carlo

Hahaha its like you read my mind!

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I see that shit up here too. And the morons who will be at a stop sign and just HAVE to cut you off when you're 10 feet from the intersection. I'm waiting to see someone get hit broadside for that shit. It's like someone playing on railroad tracks KNOWING a train is coming.

People have a death wish these days. I'm glad I don't take my life for granted.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Think that's bad? Try living next to a couple of 55 and older communities. Fuckin gray beards and silver haired old ladies driving their Mercedes at 35 in a 50 zone. Pisses me right the fuck off big time. Damn it at least go the speed limit!!!!

Yes, I realize I'm over 55 but I damn sure don't drive like a withered old fart...

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Another funny one is when you're behind someone at a stoplight and it turns green and they don't move despite no incoming traffic. You're sitting there 10-12 seconds and beep your horn or you raise an eyebrow and the idiot in front of you looks in their rearview and starts flailing their hands like they're trying to fly. I hate that shit too. Not to mention the talkers/texters KNOWING that shit is illegal. People know they are fucking up but don't give one damn to correct their shitty behaviour.

pewter
    99 trans am

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    behaviour.

Quit watching Top Gear. It's affecting your ability to type American.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    Click for full size
    Every single fucking day....

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

pewter
    99 trans am

whenever i pass a piece of shit that drives this way, i hope and pray they have their windows down so i can put the pipes alll up in their ear pussies.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

I CAN NOT STAND being stuck behind people driving slow. so any chance i get im making sure im at the front of the line at the stop light. and when i take off, i make sure to put as much distance as possible between me and the slow fucks i just left behind. I am fully aware that some people may consider me a douche or an idiot for driving this way, but i say fuck em. If they dont like it, they shouldnt drive an incapable car. Besides, the appeal of these cars is to be able to drive like this and do fun shit, so theres no way im gonna drive like a 16 year old in a student driver car with a married pedophile ridin shotgun. Also, theres been a rash of wishful thinkers in pickup trucks acting like they can dog me in traffic. I guess the rednecks down here assume that their truck cost a lot so they MUST be able to outrun and cut off a lighter car with equal or more power. If you wanna keep up, pull your dick outta your sister, spit out your skoal, head on over to the classifieds, and pick up a car with some fuckin balls. end....
    I see you driving all over the place (or drivers like you). Always has to be the first in line. They blow you away and yet two traffic lights down the road I am right behind you. Or you (yes you this time) blow by me away on the highway doing 80+. I go and turn off on the exit I need and who is siting at the light waiting YOU. You can drive anyway you please. Bu understand we are laughing at you.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

My personal favorite is the retards that wave you to go first at an intersection when there's traffic coming.

After you wait for it to pass and start to move they start to go too because they are now tired after 20 seconds of waiting for you.

You end up in a brake spiking match till someone just goes..

It's like, "hey dipshit, before waving someone on, try taking a look around first dumbass!"

Oh and lets not forget the idiots that can't read signs like, "no turn on red, no U-turns, no left turn" etc etc etc.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Click for full size
    yep.....this is how ppl drive here too. Fucktards always driving 5-10 below and have no idea what a turn signal is.

Locals that do it = either they have no insurance, expired license, or drunk all depending on the time of day.

Winter months = snow birds, Summer = lost beach combers (tourists)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I'm guilty of driving the limit or a little over

You've Seen The Butcher GoldenFlame's Avatar

2009 Silverado Z71
    2003 Corvette MN6 Black

Click for full size
    This is why we have LS1's. Slide on in there

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

True story. Once i was on the Highway and a driver in front of me was going really slow/ I kept my cool and was trying to be patient for him to speed up to at least the speed limit/after a minute i realized he wasnt so as i switched lanes to pass him, i realized it wasnt his fault it was another car in front of him holding up traffic..so as i zoom past the car causing the back up i look over to see what kind of an assshole is driving so slow..i kid you not theres this Asian man holding chopstix in his right hand a bowl of noodles in the left and apparently driving with his knees while scooping the food to his mouth!! I almost lost it but then realized the humorous racial stereotypical nuance of it all!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

you need to take a weekend and come to "0rion's passive aggressive school of driving". You will leave with a whole new appreciation for driving around these people. You have to learn to embrace it and not fight it because you end up happier and it'll make your entire driving experience more fun.

Example of the courses you will take:
    Using cognitive thinking to determine the offending drivers next 2 moves
    Car speed and distance needed to block either the first or second move depending on the situation
    Memorizing every shortcut in your community to beat cars from point A to point B by taking side streets
    Using the traffic around you to aid in making the offending drivers day a little shittier

These are all entry level classes.....there are about 234 different classes I've mastered over the last 25.5 years of driving that have one goal in mind....pissing them off without them knowing it's intentional. My newest class is one that involves a diesel truck, a smokey tune, exhaust that points slightly up behind the rear tire, a traffic light, a nice summer day, and a rolled down window on the target car. The trick there is to get the proper cars in front of you so you can put that exhaust right next to that window and idle during the whole light. Then on take off you need a little more throttle than usual to get a nice little puff inside the window. Make them pull up at their next destination smelling like kerosene.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Man I agree with so much here. I'm the first away from a light whenever I get the chance. A lot of times I'm laughing because some dumbass is behind a truck/bus in that other lane. Then I watch them get our from behind it and into my lane. I'm like WTF, have you NEVER been behind a slow accelerating thing like that before?

And the people who wave me on at a four way stop, when it was obviously their turn, I do go, but suddenly it takes my car way too long to get across lol.

Jim, you get what you live in. Old people driving slow, it's like stuck behind a truck! 15 under the limit is plenty fast enough.

I always thank the people who line up 3+ deep in one lane, leaving the next lane open. Guess who gets the open lane and leaves everyone behind? Me. And it almost never takes an LS1 to do it. If there is someone fast on that next lane over and they get on it when the light turns green, that's fine since I know I won't be trapped behind a slowass driver.

Z28Thunder, I don't blow past you at 80+ on the highway, but I do leave you at the stoplight, and sometimes types like you catch me at the next light, but not very often. I'm usually laughing because I'm doing the speed limit or 5 over, and I make the next light while you miss it. When I make the next 3, you are a light cycle or 2 behind.

I am guilty of not letting people in front of me from the lane next to me, since I've been there the last 1/4-1/2 mile, and I'm not gonna be nice now. I somehow accidently speed up and close the gap when I see someone coming up behind me to try and pass, so they can tailgate the persone in front of me and hit there brakes bc they follow too close. I love seeing those brake lights all the time, I'm in the auto repair business and that means $$$. Can't you just slow a bit, put a few car lengths in front of you, and let off the gas when the person ahead slows? Or do you have to gas/brake/gas/brake/gas/brake?

Whew, some pent up ranting there!

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

..and don't forget about the folks who do 10-15 over the limit on a 15 minute commute. You really think that little extra (when the flow of traffic is already 5+ over) is going to get you there any faster? Do the math, dipshit.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I snapped a blurry photo of bigfoot once and that really pissed me off.

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    I see you driving all over the place (or drivers like you). Always has to be the first in line. They blow you away and yet two traffic lights down the road I am right behind you. Or you (yes you this time) blow by me away on the highway doing 80+. I go and turn off on the exit I need and who is siting at the light waiting YOU. You can drive anyway you please. Bu understand we are laughing at you.
    i have often though about things like this, and i almost always insure that this does not happen. once i get moving, they never catch up. no reason to waste my gas if its gettin me nowhere.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information