Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

I can't wait to see your response to this..........hahahaha

Most importantly the parents, what your take?

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/dad-...864515872.html

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

GTFO of my house.....
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

you reap what you sow.....you raise a piece of shit and she'll blossom into a real piece of shit. These are other people's problems.....I'll never have to worry about any of this with my kids. Parents let their kids walk on them and they try to be their friends instead of their parents. I can guarantee you that even at 21 if one of my kids tried this I would bend them over my knee and beat their ass. Like I say though.....I won't ever have to worry about anything like this. It's been years since I've had to spank either of my older kids and they're 8-11 which is prime time spanking age.....at least it was for me when I was that age. Pickle on the other hand is 2 and he's just learning so he gets a swat on the diaper pretty regularly these days.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

what a b*tch...so she gets into one of the best programs in the country at Disney "its very hard to get into" and she gets kicked out for being stupid and THEN the courts let her win a law suit against her parents...?

W...T...F...is going on in this world?

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Good law New Jersey....WTF.

NJ is a sad state, for many reasons including laws like this. That being said the daughter is the one using this law to get her spoiled little B%^&* way. My daughters will be very sorry if the day ever comes they try something like this.

This kind of reminds of my wife's uncle. He had a pretty troubled youth... is a felon for drug charges etc. He has long since been out of prison, and is an industrial welder for the past 8+ years or so. His sons are 10 and 12 and he has had split custody of them for most of their lives. Because he is a felon the mother makes threats whenever he disciplines the children about calling this agency and that agency etc. Having the kids taken away from him. This has been going on for a little while now and she is basically telling the kids they can walk all over their dad by telling them if he disciplines you tell me right away etc. And believe me these kids are in need or more discipline if you ask me.... not less. And of course she has the law on her side cause she is a single mother and he is a felon. So she really can do damage to his life if she decides to.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 12-11-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Good law New Jersey....WTF.

NJ is a sad state, for many reasons including laws like this. That being said the daughter is the one using this law to get her spoiled little B%^&* way. My daughters will be very sorry if the day ever comes they try something like this.

This kind of reminds of my wife's uncle. He had a pretty troubled youth... is a felon for drug charges etc. He has long since been out of prison, and is an industrial welder for the past 8+ years or so. His sons are 10 and 12 and he has had split custody of them for most of their lives. Because he is a felon the mother makes threats whenever he disciplines the children about calling this agency and that agency etc. Having the kids taken away from him. This has been going on for a little while now and she is basically telling the kids they can walk all over their dad by telling them if he disciplines you tell me right away etc. And believe me these kids are in need or more discipline if you ask me.... not less. And of course she has the law on her side cause she is a single mother and he is a felon. So she really can do damage to his life if she decides to.
    When ppl pay their penance to society, change their lives for the better - they should be left alone. Sounds like this guy is trying. Ex-wife on the other hand sounds like she's a bitter c$%t. (Sorry ladies, not implying all women are)

On this subject - my son is 20, when he was in his senor yr of HS, we (mother & I) sat him down and explained and laid it all out for him. Told him as long as he attended college or even a trade school we would help support him. He would still need to work but we would help him get thru college. HOWEVER, if he decides to goof off, get bad grades or even not attend school, he's on his own to support himself in getting stuff he wants. He'll have to look for a car, pay his own bills, etc. We would still give a roof over his head and food, but anything else would be on him. Sounds harsh to some but it's what we believe that you should work for stuff you want and not be a moocher.

We told him it's his decision to attend school or join the military. He wants to still go in but he also realizes that getting his degree now will be easier than later. Thank God my kid isn't a stubborn A-hole and is in school. Took him a while to figure out what he wants to do but at least he's got a direction. Wants to go into CSI field. He took at course on it in HS and loved it. Even got a recommendation from his teacher.
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 12-11-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    what a b*tch...so she gets into one of the best programs in the country at Disney "its very hard to get into" and she gets kicked out for being stupid and THEN the courts let her win a law suit against her parents...?

W...T...F...is going on in this world?
    Everyone gets a trophy mentality......kids can't handle rejection, blunt honest truth, or hurt feelings anymore.

When we grew up bullies were there, you either learn to fight back or deal with it, today even the bully is coddle. PC pendulum has swung too far over to stupidity. Needs to get back towards the middle.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

IMHO, parents have no financial obligation to pay for their kid's college education. AFAIC, after 18 it's their life. If the parents want to pay that's fine, but for a judge to make the decision that the parents have to pay? That's insane!

Navy Blue Metallic

^^
    Exactly....you're 18, you want to be treated like an adult, you're legally an adult, start living like one, period.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

The judge should be... Well... I don't got many nice things to say... Our legal system is such a joke...

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Meanwhile I'm working while going to college. Where did I go wrong?

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Can't wait to read about her kids doing the samething to her

Navy Blue Metallic

If this goes to appeal it will be countered.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    you should file a lawsuit against her parents too.......say you feel left out or something. File it in NJ and you're almost guaranteed to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    You didn't move to NJ with your divorced parents.

Thread Information