Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Angry I can't even think of a title (rant)

I hate hanging out with girls.

You might call me gay for that previous statement. Oh well. I have a girlfriend, so it wouldn't bother me. I hang out with my girlfriend all the time. Its great. We chill, have sex, whatever. But I cant fucking stand girls. The emphasis is on the last word being plural. A friend/ex-co-worker of mine and myself had the misfortune of hanging out with my girlfriend and three of her friends a few hours ago (Friday night... not that it really matters). It wasn't so much of a misfortune for him, since he's trying to get with one of the other girls(and its working). But for me, who can get sex regardless of my presence, it sucked.

I guess this is my main point: I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what is so much fun about talking about stupid shit, laughing so fucking loudly and obnoxiously at sub-par mildly funny things; fucking screaming/screeching/making other ungodly sounds that seemed like a decibel higher and my ears would start to bleed; taking millions of fucking pictures with all of their cameras (especially in the dark/dimly lit public places/in a car while driving at night, where the flash is extremely annoying), and other miscellaneous shit.

At first I thought there was something wrong with me, because I was sitting there at Chili's thinking how much I would rather be at home watching TV, playing world of warcraft, jerking off, whatever, than hanging out with a friend, my girlfriend, and some other attractive girls. But then I realized it was because they were really fucking annoying.

I apologize for venting. I'm probably doing it in the interest of my health, because if I wasn't writing this, I'd probably be slamming my head against something very hard. Does anyone else think girls are annoying as shit?

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Does anyone else think girls are annoying as shit?

only when theyre not slobbin on my knob

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I hate hanging out with girls.

You might call me gay for that previous statement. Oh well. I have a girlfriend, so it wouldn't bother me. I hang out with my girlfriend all the time. Its great. We chill, have sex, whatever. But I cant fucking stand girls. The emphasis is on the last word being plural. A friend/ex-co-worker of mine and myself had the misfortune of hanging out with my girlfriend and three of her friends a few hours ago (Friday night... not that it really matters). It wasn't so much of a misfortune for him, since he's trying to get with one of the other girls(and its working). But for me, who can get sex regardless of my presence, it sucked.

I guess this is my main point: I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what is so much fun about talking about stupid shit, laughing so fucking loudly and obnoxiously at sub-par mildly funny things; fucking screaming/screeching/making other ungodly sounds that seemed like a decibel higher and my ears would start to bleed; taking millions of fucking pictures with all of their cameras (especially in the dark/dimly lit public places/in a car while driving at night, where the flash is extremely annoying), and other miscellaneous shit.

At first I thought there was something wrong with me, because I was sitting there at Chili's thinking how much I would rather be at home watching TV, playing world of warcraft, jerking off, whatever, than hanging out with a friend, my girlfriend, and some other attractive girls. But then I realized it was because they were really fucking annoying.

I apologize for venting. I'm probably doing it in the interest of my health, because if I wasn't writing this, I'd probably be slamming my head against something very hard. Does anyone else think girls are annoying as shit?
    i know exactly what you are talking about. its not gay. having your girlfriend or a piece of ass alone is one thing. Girls in a group are sooo fucking annoying provided sex isnt involved obviously. and i know exactly every last detail of what your talking about. girls when they are together sound soo fucking retarded its scary.

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

women are stupid as fuck

end of story

that being said, i still love having sex w/them.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

lol everytime I go somewhere even sitting at a table near a bunch of girls like that will annoy the ever living shit out of me. I know exactly what you mean about the obnoxiously loud laughing and everything and it is a big traight of any girl who is mildly attractive because the louder the group of girls is the more people will look at them. I dont think they realize that at that point the only reason anyone would stuff a cock in there mouth would be to shut them the fuck up.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

sweet ass rant

It gets better though. At some point you get old and married with kids then you don't have to tolerate it anymore. My wife has friends I've never even met...it's true. She has 8-10 work friends her and the kids hang out with doing mommy and kid shit together. I've never even met these women. They always do it at someone elses house (per my request) and I never have to go. I feel your pain though. There is a time in your life where you just have to suck it up and do a ton of shit that you don't wanna do. Stick to your guns and ride it out because it gets better. Another example. I wear hats. I've worn a hat since I was a kid. It's just part of my wardrobe at this point. I have ~20 hats that I have on a rotation. The problem is there's just certain times in life when a hat isn't appropriate.......for most people. I haven't taken my hat off in about 5 years. For any reason. I just hit a point to where I thought "I'll take my hat off if the other people will show up with no pants on".
    You have to be careful though and know when to put your foot down or you'll end up like this:
    I have a buddy of mine that's almost 40 and his wife still drags him to the dumbest shit on the face of the planet. Last year he went to almost every single soccer game his wifes niece had. 1 it's soccer which sucks more than all which does suck and 2 it's soccer played by a group of 12 year old girls. I would rather have a double enema using a pressure washer spraying gasoline than to sit through one of those games much less an entire season.

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

I didn't read any of that, but the silver lining is you have a TURD GEN

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

Now that I went back and read that I fully agree with you. Girls/Women in groups suck

listening to a group of teenage girls makes me envy deaf people.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    women are stupid as fuck

end of story

that being said, i still love having sex w/them.
    holy shit, that is the coolest thing (and truest) that ive ever heard.

i just ROFLed...literally.

but yeah bitches are kinda stupid, and they never shut up. every once in a while some are cool, but then the drunker you get, the more you either wanna do em or stab them in the jaw

i like to do both.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    sweet ass rant

It gets better though.
    hahahahahahaha.....

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I would rather have a double enema using a pressure washer spraying gasoline than to sit through one of those games much less an entire season.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

I like this thread alot! Keep it coming!

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

women are some of the most irrational, illogical, clingy, dont know how to breathe on their own (meaning the have to constantly be with/around their guy at all times), celbraty and drama needing, immate sex on the plant...

sucks too cause sex w/them is great, but they suck the life out of you little by little everyday with their endless talkin and ramblings about nothing and wanting to know your feelings about everything GOD created on this earth from baby seals, to the good kind of toilet paper to use. then youre stuck asking yourself, "Is it really worth all this just to hammer the pussy out?"...

thank god im a guy, im simple, like it quiet in the mornings, im honest/blunt, independent, and can pee standing up...

86Iroc, congrats man you are growing upa nd seeing how being around immature people is nothing but annoying, and time you will never get back...

green
    95 firebird

The only girls I really enjoy hanging out with are ones that can be genuinely funny on thier own. That's like 1%. The rest are how you described them. I can pass time by laughing at them though.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMan View Post
    The only girls I really enjoy hanging out with are ones that can be genuinely funny on thier own. That's like 1%. The rest are how you described them. I can pass time by laughing at them though.
    and poking them.

the only way to make a stupid girl shut up is to stick your weenie in her mouth. thats just the american way...

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

haha there is so much women bashing going on here but its ok because in all honesty i agree with the original post. i have a grand total of maybe....3 friends that are girls and thats because girls are annoying as hell.

White
    1998 Trans Am

i agree 100%, i hooked up with a chic last night at a party, and afterwards she just kept Fing talking and talking and talking till like 5 in the morning, i kept pretending like i was asleep, but she just kept talking and when she finally fell asleep i was like "was this really worth it?" its a question worth asking.

Black
    99 SS

i agree 100% with the first post, i know exactly what you mean, and they suck the life out of you. and the question i get every day is, why does everything have to be about sex.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

my gf doesnt bother me... she hates stupid people just as much as me haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information