Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

I cannot stay away from STUPID PEOPLE

I cannot believe this everytime i go out i encounter retarded people.....

Me and my freind went out again today this time we went out to the mall to do a little school shopping... we took the suburban and of course i encounter a dumbass with it just like yesterday....

Well were coming out of the mall and walking to the truck we see this CLK55 on big rims next to the suburban... it's ugly as hell looked like a 2004-2006 and we walked on down and come to find out we see a girl and a dude leaning on my truck kissing and the girl had her hands all over the fucking windows.... i'm like i can't believe this another bad encounter with the truck.....

Being the dumbass my freind is when we are like 40 ft away from the truck he yells out "get the off of that truck with that shit!" and i'm like dude chill out (they acted like they didn't hear him).... And he just looks at me like im crazy and says "there leaning all over your truck and you just cleaned it".... i ignore him and walk over there polietly and say " hey guys can you just get off of my truck so i can pull out" they ignore me..... the guy had on some flip flops and some tight ass jeans and fatass blue glasses he looked like 20-25 he was a white guy... im only 17 and my freind is also... i say it again in a more aggresive manner and they still ignore me... after like 15 sec. of complete silence.... my freind says lets just pull out on these bitches.... so im like okay because there not moving why not.... There like leaning on the right windsheild on the third row still kissing even when they here the doors open....

So i get in and look in the rear view mirror and there still fucking kissing im like dude wtf? I was about to get my cell phone camera out and take a pic so i could show you guys how ridiculous this was... My freind then says "start this bitch up and peel the fuck out! hurry up!" I start it and then i see them start to get off of the truck like wtf?? I pull out and turn right out of the parking space and head towards the street.... dude comes running after the truck giving us the finger.... My freind is cracking up and so am i....

We get about a block away from the mall and i see the big rims mercedes behind us and im in awe...... he pulls up in the lane beside us blasting lil wayne and says " imma find yo bitch asses and murk you" whatever that means.... then he floors it and hits the car in front of him his bumper was hanging off... i was laughing so hard... i never thought people were so stupid and dumb...

The guy was a tool for sure and made a fool out of himself....

What would you guys would have done in a situation like this and has anything like this ever happen to you??

I just thought i'd share it because it was so damn funny....

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Cool story bro

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I would get right next to them, drop zipper and let it flow. Maybe that would get their attention. You did the right thing

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

@ 6' 2"-3" and 270lbs they would have heard my voice only once! After that, it's time to punt some punks!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

In before "THIS IS Y I CONCEAL CARRY LUL xD xD xD"

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

If ever I'd have liked to have a cherry bomb in my pocket.....

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    What would you guys would have done in a situation like this and has anything like this ever happen to you??

i would have asked once if it was my DD... if it were my Trans AM i would not have asked. i would have just jacked his ass up around his ears.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

if it was my TA i wouldn't have asked anything... they would both be bloody pulps on the ground... i would have punch the dude in the back of the head and let thier teeth lacerate each others face...

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    if it was my TA i wouldn't have asked anything... they would both be bloody pulps on the ground... i would have punch the dude in the back of the head and let thier teeth lacerate each others face...
    Damn right! Imagine the look on their faces as they're spitting out eachothers teeth!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Maybe you should stop driving before you wind up pushing up daisies....

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Damn right! Imagine the look on their faces as they're spitting out eachothers teeth!
    i have anger issues to start with and something like that would set me off...

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i have anger issues to start with and something like that would set me off...
    Me too..

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I would have stopped to be a witness to the accident-told them he ran into the car after he threatened my life. oh well 20/20 hindsight

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

1. I can't stand flipflops
    2. I can't stand huge sunglasses
    3. I can't stand big rims on cars
    4. I can't stand people who can't fucking talk right!
    5. Lil wayne makes no fuckin sense in his lyrics, good beats, but makes no sense
    6. He would've been dead after leaning on the Trans Am, if it would've been the Avalanche theeeeeen he would still be dead just for not listening and doing all the above... and I also suffer from anger problems every now and then.. or do I enjoy it?

I had a couple once making out on the trunk of a car next to mine, so I just walked by and got in my car and when I turned it on, I guess the girl got scared cuz she screamed a little hahahaha and as I was driving away the dude was just "dogging" my car... I was like wtf? Its not my fault your girl isn't used to a real car lol

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I would have used standard textbook force. MAJOR ass kicking. The principle and brazeness would infuriate me. However at least you got the satisfaction of him getting in an accident

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

I would have told your friend to grab the dude in a full nelson and not let go, then I would have raped his girl and made him watch. When it was time to cum I would have pulled out and shot it all over his shoes, so that it would not be gay. Yeah that's what I would have done

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Hmmm. Maybe you should stay home for a few days. j/k

I have no tolerance for inconsiderate dicktards, especially when it comes to my cars. Unfortunately, my 5'8" 180lb frame is not large enough to intimidate anyone... but I am damn devious when payback is called for.

blackk
    1996 camaro z28

if that happened to my camaro and i was with all my friends (which all drive camaros) something would have happened. and that something would have been that faggot would have gotten the shit beaten out of him. haha were all 18-19, but about 6' and 185+ so we should have been good. and this does happen alot to us. guys pick fights with us not knowing theres 4 guys in the car... haha

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Man i tell you guys maybe i need to see if i can cash for clunker this truck or something it seems to attract assholes lol..... something about it ain't right maybe im cursed.... just maybe like pajeff said i need to stay home for a couple days lol... this is crazy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information