Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I am taking my talents to south beach...........

so I can show everyone I still can't win the big one

I know the city of Cleveland is happy tonight

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

"win the big one" ?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

LeLoser James

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Don't tell me you're one of them folks that stands in a gas-station buying $200.00 worth of lottery tickets...

OMG, I just want a pack of GUM!...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I thought this thread was going to be about Drug Warehouse expanding their stores.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Thing is .. Would Cleveland ever get a ring in LeBrick had stayed there??? ... Sighns now are No...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I thought there was a demand for polished drive shafts and Zaino'd undersides

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I thought there was a demand for polished drive shafts and Zaino'd undersides
    Quit your day job and try your hand at stand up comedy, I think you have a future there.

Black
    1999 Z-28 LS1

Miami Heat = The Washington Redskins of basketball.....

Spend alot of money on high priced people, and get nothing in return! I find it hilarous, and cant wait for next year to see the Heat barely make the playoffs, and still lose the big one! Hey Lebron, you should have stayed in Cleveland and won a championship the correct way, YOU EARN IT!

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by oharam View Post
    Miami Heat = The NEW Washington Redskins of basketball.....

Spend alot of money on high priced people, and get nothing in return! I find it hilarous, and cant wait for next year to see the Heat barely make the playoffs, and still lose the big one! Hey Lebron, you should have stayed in Cleveland and won a championship the correct way, YOU EARN IT!
    Fixed it for you and you are correct sir ...

Black
    1999 Z-28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Fixed it for you and you are correct sir ...
    LOL, thanks!
    1999 Camaro Z-28 LS1 M6
    Cam, Heads, Exhaust

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

The fact still remains that while everyone is making fun of Lebron, he is still making millions of dollars and living a lifestyle most people, if not all, envy.

I don't follow basketball, so I really don't care if he won or not, just saying

Hockey and football are the only two real sports

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NHRD10DmCc[/ame]

black
    '02 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by oharam View Post
    Miami Heat = The Washington Redskins of basketball.....

I don't recall the 'Skin getting to the Super Bowl recently, so how is that a decent comparo?

Dirk isn't winning without Chandler, Marion, or Barea...all whom he didn't have in '06. So its Lebron's fault "good players" in Dan Gilbert's mind were Mo Williams, Geriatric Shaq, and Delonte West? Sounds to me like another love to hate Lebron no matter what.

So Kobe demanding to be traded (to Bulls), throwing a tantrum until they traded nothing for Gasol, then go and win is the right way?

Playing 7 years in a town where your the ONLY player and then taking less money to be #2 isn't the right way?

Either you're from Ohio or another hater. 2 wins away and both games at home are stats even Vegas would bet on...this team will win, don't kid yourself. Especially being in the East and especially if Howard isn't with Magic...who is stating he's gonna be a free agent soon if nothing changes....you gonna hate on him too if he leaves?

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by '02 WS6 View Post
    I don't recall the 'Skin getting to the Super Bowl recently, so how is that a decent comparo?

Dirk isn't winning without Chandler, Marion, or Barea...all whom he didn't have in '06. So its Lebron's fault "good players" in Dan Gilbert's mind were Mo Williams, Geriatric Shaq, and Delonte West? Sounds to me like another love to hate Lebron no matter what.

So Kobe demanding to be traded (to Bulls), throwing a tantrum until they traded nothing for Gasol, then go and win is the right way?

Playing 7 years in a town where your the ONLY player and then taking less money to be #2 isn't the right way?

Either you're from Ohio or another hater. 2 wins away and both games at home are stats even Vegas would bet on...this team will win, don't kid yourself. Especially being in the East and especially if Howard isn't with Magic...who is stating he's gonna be a free agent soon if nothing changes....you gonna hate on him too if he leaves?
    I don't see anyone calling their own 1 hour special on TV to announce where they are signing. What kind of self-centered prick does that? Oh ya, Lebron. He said the Heat would be a dynasty before they even had their first practice. Predicted 7+ championships? Chokes when it comes down to crunch time. Ya. thats all Lebron. Doesn't he have 2 All-stars playing with him in Bosh and Wade. Who else were allstars on the Mav's team besides Dirk? Oh ya, no one.

black
    '02 trans am ws6

So $2.5 mil donation during special isn't good enough? Pryor put 10+ schools on hold past national signing day and made their scholarship deals suffer just to be a "Premier Announcement"...did he donate to anyone then? Unknown kids hold press conferences when they sign to Div 2AA Mothersville U...they donate any?

I believe Wade was invisible during whole playoffs except for 4 games in finals...if not for Lebron they wouldn't have gotten past Chi. So not clutch? Getting double,triple, and sometime quad teamed when you drive the paint and then passing makes you in the wrong? No he wasn't himself in the finals, I give Carlisle some credit for that...not just a man "choking".

Spare me on the "all-star" arguement, especially when now a days its all a fanboy vote session...ask MLB where the Yanks infield is all in the All-Star game minus Tex....and none are hitting over .300. Gimme a break...or work on your arguements.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Dwayne Wade was inviisable in the playoffs? Is that why he averaged more points the Lebron? Tell me, how well did Lebron respond in the 4th quarter of the Finals?

Mav's have a deeper bench than the Heat, yes, prolly cuz they can afford it since they aren't paying for overrated players like Lebron and Bosh. Yes, Lebron is overrated. He's a great player but should not be mentioned in the same breath as Michael Jordan or (sad to say) Kobe until he's proven something.

Anyone who gives themselves a nickname of "King" is a dbag, I don't care who u are. Hey, lets start off every game by smacking tons of talcum powder all over the place. That's quite original!

Lebron is a prime example of whats wrong with the NBA nowaday. Self promotion garbage before they go out and prove anything. He's got the tools and talent to be great, now he just needs to work to put them to use.

The special was fn retarded whether he donated money to charity or not. Talk about stabbing Cleveland in the back and mocking them on national TV in the process. Didn't he say that his goal was to win a championship in Cleveland and wan't going to quit until he did? Well he quit. MJ played for some shitty Bulls teams for awhile. What did he do? Stuck with them and won 6 Rings with 6 Finals MVPs. Would have been 8 in a row if it werent for his baseball stint.
    Last edited by korndawg; 06-15-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro 35thLE

Please God do not remind me of the baseball fiasco. I really hated the fact that he had to come here to AL and play for the Barons.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information