your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

huge wreck about 4 cars from me.

i'll try to make this short. a big suv was in front of me about 4-5 cars, when i see them go to make a left turn. i think to myself why are they turning with that truck with "no lights on coming" well they turn in front of the truck that was doing at least 35 hit the suv in the pass side door front fender. the suv hopped in the air and bounced back into my lane. the truck bounced off the suv up the sidewalk and into and iron staked fence, and he took some stakes down. the driver of the truck was lumped over between the streering and windshield. i called 911 which for some messed up reason took over 3 mins to get to talk to someone. first person was about which city, then the asked about needing help, then he transferred me to ems. then i got to tell her when and where. i have called 911 a few time before i never had to wait or get transferred.
    i was going to stop i was in my plow truck, that i just got done working on it. and i saw the guy that was behind the truck stop and the guy next to me. so i new there was some people there.

i just can't stop seeing it in my head. it seems unreal. it happened so hard and so fast.

anyone ever see anything like this?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    i just can't stop seeing it in my head. it seems unreal. it happened so hard and so fast.

Yeah, it really is surreal.

My most recent accident I saw the SUV coming, my head moved on autopilot and watched the entire thing happen, as it came from the left, drove over the front of my car, and flipped a few times to the right after launching off the front of my car.

Was all I thought about for a few days, it kept replaying over in my head, also seeing one of the occupants.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

I saw something like this. 3 cars in front of me on the highway. We are all going 65 mph. Front car was a SUV middle cars was a 4 door honda. Vehicle in front of me was ford crew cab 4x4 and he was on his cell. Traffic in front of all of us started to stop hard. SUV jams on the breaks... The honda tried and got sandwiched between the SUV and the Ford... Driver of the Ford never put his breaks on.. I take it he was to busy on the cell. Very little was left of the honda. No question the driver and passenger of it were dead. The driver of the Ford was an arse.. Had noting to do with him being a ford owner... He was just a D***. He wanted to leave the accident. That was not going to happen.
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 01-11-2010 at 07:23 PM.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    I saw something like this. 3 cars in front of me on the highway. We are all going 65 mph. Front car was a SUV middle cars was a 4 door honda. Vehicle in front of me was ford crew cab 4x4 and he was on his cell. Traffic in front of all of us started to stop hard. SUV jams on the breaks... The honda tried and got sandwiched between the SUV and the Ford... Driver of the Ford never put his breaks on.. I take it he was to busy on the cell. Very little was left of the honda. No question the driver and passenger of it were dead. The driver of the Ford was an arse.. Had noting to do with him being a ford owner... He was just a D***. He wanted to leave the accident. That was not going to happen.
    yeah i didn't want to see a dead guy. he looked really bad.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

yeah i didn't want to see a dead guy. he looked really bad.
    Cirlce of life my friend. I've seen more than my fair share of dead bodies.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro z28

Back in 2003 i saw a guy fall asleep at the wheel in the middle of a sunny summer day and drift into another lane and hit semi hauling 2 trailers which ended up popping all the tires down the one side of them semi. Rubber went everywhere. I drove by since there was already 15 people out of their cars already helping. But all i saw was a bloody mess humped over the steering wheel. I heard a few days later that the guy survived.

Thread Information