Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Question How should I decorate my room

My room in my college apartment is boring as shit. There's nothing on the walls at all except for a muscle car calendar. What's a cheap way to decorate it with some cool stuff.

I fully expect mostly homo/humorous responses but will appreciate something serious.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    My room in my college apartment is boring as shit. There's nothing on the walls at all except for a muscle car calendar. What's a cheap way to decorate it with some cool stuff.

I fully expect mostly homo/humorous responses but will appreciate something serious.
    Are you allowed to paint? Size and budget? Interest?

Personality, tells me... Don't be flamboyant, so I am sure you want nothing loud?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Are you allowed to paint? Size and budget? Interest?

Personality, tells me... Don't be flamboyant, so I am sure you want nothing loud?
    painting? fuck that, I'm the laziest person on earth, and I sure as shit don't want to repaint it back to white when my lease expires.

I was thinking like posters, a flag, that sort of shit.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Everyone should have a Scar Face poster in their dorm room. I had, and still do have it hanging. The poster is cool as hell. It has every word to the movie written on it.

And yea, painting is completely out of the question. Your gonna puke on it and scratch it all it all ride crotch rocket in your room anyway.

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

painting? fuck that, I'm the laziest person on earth, and I sure as shit don't want to repaint it back to white when my lease expires.

I was thinking like posters, a flag, that sort of shit.
    when i was in college we would cut the front off of beer cases and tape them up. every time wed go to the beer store we would buy something different so there wouldnt be any repeats. this was in our living room.
    in my bedroom i had my guitars hanging on the walls, they made good decoration. guitar hanger is ~$15.

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

or you can skin hookers and hang them up. might have a hard time finding cheap hookers with skinning though.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

come on now guys this is 86 iroc. he needs posters of new kids on the block,madonna and all those other gay type posters. and for fun a easy bake oven ,some barbie dolls and my little pony junk.

ok now thats out of my system real stuff now. hang the panties up of each girl you bang. make sure you tap them in their rooms of course. you don't need the girls seeing how many panties you collected. empty liquor and beer bottles on shelves,no duplicates. maybe some album covers on walls not real ones but ones printed from the pc on quality paper in photo setting.

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Just keep the lights off. Then you wont see the walls.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Get a rug?.... Keep it organized.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I hope the aforementioned calendar is of the LS1.com variety

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

Get a black light... you will have spots all over your walls.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Hef started small and worked his way up to the mansion. Use your dorm as your launching pad towards your future mansion. Decorate the walls with some tasteful nude shots of girls you know(or don't know if need be to get the ball rolling). Got to keep it realistic though, and get your reputation passing around campus. "If you build it, they will come and panties will be dropping". Start your pimpin legacy now.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Everyone should have a Scar Face poster in their dorm room. I had, and still do have it hanging. The poster is cool as hell. It has every word to the movie written on it.

And yea, painting is completely out of the question. Your gonna puke on it and scratch it all it all ride crotch rocket in your room anyway.
    I dunno, seems kinda played out, everyone has that poster
    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    when i was in college we would cut the front off of beer cases and tape them up. every time wed go to the beer store we would buy something different so there wouldnt be any repeats. this was in our living room.
    in my bedroom i had my guitars hanging on the walls, they made good decoration. guitar hanger is ~$15.
    That sounds like a neat idea with the beer boxes.

Guitar hanger is a real good idea as well, because I'm always moving it around, don't have a place for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    come on now guys this is 86 iroc. he needs posters of new kids on the block,madonna and all those other gay type posters. and for fun a easy bake oven ,some barbie dolls and my little pony junk.

ok now thats out of my system real stuff now. hang the panties up of each girl you bang. make sure you tap them in their rooms of course. you don't need the girls seeing how many panties you collected. empty liquor and beer bottles on shelves,no duplicates. maybe some album covers on walls not real ones but ones printed from the pc on quality paper in photo setting.
    I'll make a collection of different colored panties and hang them around the ceiling lamp so each section of the wall glows a different color!

Right now I just have an empty bottle of patron and an empty one of grey goose. I usually buy/drink beer mostly but I'll start with some more liquor as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrondownhiller View Post
    Just keep the lights off. Then you wont see the walls.
    Cheap and to the point, I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    Get a rug?.... Keep it organized.
    A rug? What's next, a coffee table and some silk fucking flowers? This is a dorm room, not my grandma's house. (no hate)

I keep my room very organized & clean. I actually met a female friend of a male friend this past weekend. They came into my room while I was sitting at my desk; he introduced me to her, I stood up & shook her hand; then she looked around somewhat perplexed and said "I think this is the most organized boys room I've ever seen." 100% truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I hope the aforementioned calendar is of the LS1.com variety
    Nah, just a free one my dad gave to me. January is a '68 Dodge Dart with drag tires, a blower, and no hood. Got some nice Chevy's in the coming months though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian H Drifer View Post
    Get a black light... you will have spots all over your walls.
    My rent is $375 including utilities... When I moved in, you didn't need a black light to see all the spots
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Hef started small and worked his way up to the mansion. Use your dorm as your launching pad towards your future mansion. Decorate the walls with some tasteful nude shots of girls you know(or don't know if need be to get the ball rolling). Got to keep it realistic though, and get your reputation passing around campus. "If you build it, they will come and panties will be dropping". Start your pimpin legacy now.
    Excellent plan. brb finding three girlfriends

98 Formula
    06 duramax

line it with ls1.com cotm calendars

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    line it with ls1.com cotm calendars
    Too expensive

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Guitar hanger is a real good idea as well, because I'm always moving it around, don't have a place for it.
    get this, it's awesome. i have two. you can place the guitar at any angle. www.wiamusic.com

uhm... as long as it's an electric. is it?

Impounded
    05 GTO

you decorate your room??? Hope you're a girl because that's who I would expect to decorate your room. If your a dude you just keep empty keg barrels and whiskey bottles around.

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

You don't want anything the cops could recognize when you make snuff films.

Apocolypse too

Pewter
    99 trans am

More posters of tits and cars, some empty Jack daniels bottles for decoration, maybe a full bearskin rug and an electric fireplace for the ladies....or guys?

1993 Mustang Gt(SOLD!)
    Searching for LS1 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger68 View Post
    get this, it's awesome. i have two. you can place the guitar at any angle. www.wiamusic.com

Click for full size

uhm... as long as it's an electric. is it?
    That is really cool, i want one for my guitar.....I'm tired of kicking it all over the place. Which one did you buy? there is like 4 on the website.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information