1966 Corvette Coupe

how is it that ppl cant drive

i dont expect all ppl to be able to drift a curve or pull a j turn... but how do simple things like using blinkers, not tailgating, and staying in thier lane avoid some ppl?

how can ppl not maintain a constant speed? y do they lock up brakes for no reason? its simple to drive... most ppl can maintian speed simply by sound of the road and yet some ppl cant do it with cruise control...

the shitty girl driver from this weekend didnt even know what over drive was for she was just like well i just put in a gear... WTF?!?!?! and yanked her car from lane to lane on the interstate...

whats the deal with friggin traffic you are surrounded by ppl hammering the gas and then locking up the brakes only to slow down inches fromt he car infront of them... y can ppl not understand that going 20 then 0 then 20 then 0 then 20 is just like letting her roll at like 10ish... but if you are in heavy traffic and you are rolling the guy behind you is honking, cuas the 10 feet in front of you isnt being used... and there is a guy in another lane trying to get his tahoe in the 10 feet in front of you

GAWD...

-me

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

How about the idiot that pulls out infront of you and then proceeds to drive 35 mph in a 55 zone, with nowhere to pass

Try having a little old lady nudge your truck with her mini van making you jump the curb and after honking and chasing after her once you gain control a cop says "you have road rage" because she is crying saying she hit me because i was speeding and came up behind her when she was switching lanes.

Thank god for witness's

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by 98LSGUN
    How about the idiot that pulls out infront of you and then proceeds to drive 35 mph in a 55 zone, with nowhere to pass
    and all you can see behind you is empty ... If they had waited 15 more seconds ........

BIGRED Z
    I cannot count the times I have wished to just get one of those old style-tank-built-stationwagons and just drive....I wouldn't even have to seek out the....

fucking idiot who pulls out in front of me, pulls over in front of me, gets in front of me doing 60 when I'm obviously doing 75, pulls out of the parking lot at 10mph when I'm cruising the posted mph at 45 just 20 feet away, or decides to change lanes a good 20mph lower than that particular lane of traffic, or whatever fucking moron decides he will be the self appointed 55mph police on a major highway in the fast lane......and JUST RAM THE FUCK OUT OF THEM!!!!! OH HOW I HAVE WISHED THIS MANY OF TIMES!!!

I hate these people. They should be killed.

Lori<-----has recurrent bouts of homicidal road rage. I think there should be a plate that shows this. Fuck the bright neon DUI plates. Give me a Hunter's orange plate that states "I HATE STUPID DRIVERS, AND I HAVE KILLED OTHER STUPID DRIVERS LIKE YOU...SO YOU SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY...LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!"

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

We could keep a thread going on this topic for years. Coming in this morning, this chic (no offense Lori) stops dead in the road.....no turn signal, no nothing. Then she puts it in reverse. I see one person go around her and blow the horn, so I slow down and wait for her to do her thing. It looks like she's going to turn right and she starts to make her turn, so I make the move to go around her, but just at the last minute she puts it in reverse again (dumb fukkin bitch). So I have to take evasive action to avoid her dumb ass. I don't think she had a clue that there were other people on the road.

blue/silver
    1988 Camaro

It seems like every day someone does something stupid. I constantly get stuck behind old people that should not be behind the wheel. They can't keep a constant speed, they can't keep the car straight, they keep slamming on the brakes for no reason whatsoever, turn left from the RIGHT turn lane without even turning on the turn signal.

Or, how do ya like the beat up POS that pulls out in front of you? You're driving at speed, and he'll pull out maybe 30 feet in front of you, causing you to slam on your brakes or fling your car out into the other lane, nearly causing a wreck because he couldn't wait another 30 seconds or until his light turned green. Or, how about this one. I was driving down the road going home from work one day, there's a cop driving in front of me. Then, just out of nowhere, he slams on his brakes, peels out and flies into the opposite direction, just to chase someone doing maybe 60 in a 55. I had to slam on my brakes to keep from hitting him, luckily the 3 cars behind me managed to slow down and not cause a 4 car pile up. Oh, the cop didn't put his lights on until he got across to the other side, I had no idea what the fuck he was doing.

Then ya got the people that will pull out of a parking lot, cutting you off, nearly causing you to t-bone them, even though you're RIGHT FUCKING THERE and they CAN SEE YOU.

Then, everybody's favorite, the ricer. Seems like everyone in a damn Honda now thinks they're fast, even though they have a stock 91 Civic Hatch with a 92 flywheel horsepower 4 banger, weaving in and out of traffic, that will ride your ass for 5 miles, then pass you like he's hot shit with his 6 inch fart cannon and 8 foot tall wing that looks like a bleacher seat.

Yeah, I fucking hate stupid people.

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

I'm not saying I'm a perfect driver because out of not paying attention I've done some stupid things too, but anytime I've done this I've waved and said sorry to the other driver, It totally defuses the situation. But when someone pulls this crap and won't even acknowledge you that makes it worse!!!

Black
    1999 Trans Am

There are stupid people in any situation. Its not limited to driving.

Red
    1998 SS

[QUOTE=BIGRED Z]I cannot count the times I have wished to just get one of those old style-tank-built-stationwagons and just drive....I wouldn't even have to seek out the....

my daily driver is a 1986 f150 4x4, beat to hell, but believe me, people think twice before cutting me off, or pulling out infront of me, its true, but when i drive the ss, all kinds of idiots......i guess they figure, nasty old ass truck, probably dont even have insurance.........
    98SS A4, TSP CLR LID, LS6 INTAKE, BMR SFC/STB/ LWR CNTRL & TRQ ARMS, KYB ADJ., HOTCHKINS SWAY BARS, MSD WIRES, JETHOT LT/ORY, MAGNAFLO CATBACK, EIBACH PROKIT, 19" TSW WHEELS, PERMA COOL TRANY COOLER.

257.8 hp (MUSTANG-DYNO) b4 ANY MODS.
    13.6 1/4 mile

green
    95 firebird

i can't read all this. it makes me think of real life and i become bitter. if i had a magic car that didn't get damaged in car accidents, i would put it to use every single day.

Red & Dk Gray
    2002 WS6, '08 G8 GT

Just get a great big truck with railroad ties bolted to the front and rear. . .Let them F*** with you now!

Thread Information